• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Contest #15: Names of the Player Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's been a tradition here on Bulbagarden to hold a series of contests for each new generation of Pokémon. These contests are meant to be a fun way for us to give our predictions and see how closely we can get to the final product. There won't be physical prizes for this particular series, but we'll be sure to put the winner(s) of each contest in an announcement thread upon the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon. We'll have future contests with real prizes at a later date.

Contest #15: What will be the names of both of the player characters in Pokémon Sun and Moon?

From Red and Leaf to Calem and Serena, each main series game has had main characters for players to use as their avatars in the game (in classic RPG fashion). With the arrival of Sun and Moon comes two new player characters whose names have yet to be revealed.

Please submit your answers in the following format:
Male:
Female:

Good luck and have fun!

The rules/terms of this contest:
  • You can guess the same as someone else if you had the same/similar idea
  • Please post only your predictions in this thread - contest threads aren't for discussions
  • No cheating - going back and changing your answer after news has been revealed for example
  • Delete your old post if you want to make a new one for predictions
Previous contests:

Male: Vernon
Female: Annie

Similar to "Rosa + Nate = Resonate", except anniversary-themed and slightly less direct.

Male: Sun
Female: Moon

Male: Milton
Female: Sunny

Not that I think GF would go with "Sunny" but I kinda like it for her

F: Luna
M: Sol

But I'm gonna name her Mako cause she reminds me of the KLK character.

Male: David
Female: Zoe

David from vida, Spanish for life
Zoe from the Greek word also meaning life

M: Alo
F: Pau

Lately they've been basing the names from the subtle game theme.. DP had light/dawn, HGSS had sound, BW had battle, BW2 had resonate, XY had calm/serene.. For SM I'm taking it from Hawaiian for life (ola) or flower (pua).

Male: Apollo
Female: Artemis

Pretty obvs, but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom