• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Contest #5 - The Typings of the Final Starter Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's been a tradition here on Bulbagarden to hold a series of contests for each new generation of Pokémon. These contests are meant to be a fun way for us to give our predictions and see how closely we can get to the final product. Unfortunately we don't have the means to offer physical prizes as we have done in the past, but we'll be sure to put the winner of each contest in an announcement thread upon the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Here's the contest for this week:

What will be the typings of the final stage evolutions of the Alola region starters?

Please submit your answers in the following format:
Rowlet: [type]
Litten: [type]
Popplio: [type]

Remember to abide by the rules of these contests:
  • Please only post ONE prediction for each question. If you make more than one prediction in your post, only the first one will count.
  • As there are no real "prizes" (other than bragging rights!) you can make the same guess as someone else. Just remember that if they posted it first they are more likely to be named the winner (or there will be multiple winners).
  • Please post only your predictions in this thread. This thread is NOT for discussion purposes and any posts that are made to discuss predictions will be moved to the appropriate thread or deleted.
  • Please do not go back and change your predictions after news related to them has been announced. We want to have good sportsmanship in these contests. Besides, we'll know ;)
  • If for any reason you would like to change your predictions prior to any relevant news, please delete the original post and make a new post with your new prediction. This is to make it easier on the staff when it comes time to review predictions.
  • Please be respectful of everyone's predictions when discussing them outside of this thread.
  • We reserve the right to adjust the rules as needed based on observations or feedback. Standard forum rules apply.
Previous contests:

Important mod question:

Should my answer really count, considering that I frequent the leaks thread and have seen the possible concept arts? Doesn't that give me an unfair advantage, since there is a chance that those could be real?

Anyway, I'll go ahead and say it -

Rowlet: Grass/Flying
Litten: Fire/Dark
Popplio: Water/Fairy

Litten: Fire/Fighting
Popplio: Water/Fighting

RIP my prediction

Last edited:
Obviously,
Litten: Fire/Dark

Rowlet: Grass/flying
Litten: Fire
Popplio: Water/Ice

Because I wanna get in on the shenanigans. xD

Grass/Flying
Fire/Poison
Water/Fighting

Rowlet: Grass/Fairy
Litten: Fire/Steel
Popplio: Water/Ground

Lol.

Litten: Fire/Ground

@Esserise It shouldn't be a problem. People avoiding spoilers skip these spoiler tags

Most people had thought of those typings even before those three. And since those still aren't confirmed real and don't have the typings listed on them you would have to guess their types anyway (if you believe them) which could still be a wrong guess ;) Plus people can make guesses outside those if they don't think they're real too/they want to just guess differently.

Also I'll just mention this now while I'm posting, in case this isn't obvious to people, you *CAN* make the same guesses as other people in these contests. This is likely one where a few people will want to make a similar guess and don't feel like you can't post because someone else has given your idea!

Anyway my guesses

Litten: Fire/Ground
Popplio: Water/Fighting

:sneaky:

Rowlett: Grass/Flying
Litten: Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom