• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Contest #6 - Alola Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golurk: Steel/Ghost <--- because "chicks dig giant robots" (Nope, I never watched Megas XLR, not even once...)
Rapidash: Fire/Flying <--- because winged unicorns are cool
Jynx: Fairy/Ice <--- because it needs some love, slag it all

Rapidash: fairy/flying
Marowak: fire/ghost
Fearow: Ghost/Flying

Marowak: Fire/Rock
Pinsir: Fighting
Oddish line: Fairy/Poison

Pikachu: Water/Electric
Flygon: Bug/Dragon
Nidoking line: Ground/Fighting

Marowak (Steel/Fire)

Johto Starters

Meganium (Grass/Fairy)
Typhlosion (Fire/Rock)
Feraligator (Water/Dragon)

Hydreigon: Steel/Dragon (like it was originally going to be)

Flygon: Bug/Dragon

Scrafty: Dragon/Fighting

Ponyta/Rapidash: Flying (Pegasus)
Grimer/Muk: Rock/Fire (Lava)
Paras/Parasect: Bug/Water (Coral growing on them instead of mushrooms)

I am also sure there will be a Fire Marowak but everyone is saying that so it's no fun.

Marowak: Ground , Fire
Ponyta, Rapidash: Ice
Kingler: Fire, Ground

Cubone/Marowak: Fire/Ghost
Lapras: Water/Grass
Tentacool/Tentacruel: Water/Electric

Marowak: Fire/fightning
Tentacool: Water/Electric
Starmie: Water/poison

Last edited:
Drowzee line: Psychic/Dark or Pure Dark
Porygon line: electric or electric/fairy or electric/psychic
Dratini line: Dragon/Water

Correct guesses so far:

@Tuoko correctly guessed that Alolan Meowth would be Dark type! @Bird Mom PikiPearl guessed Dark for both Meowth/Persian and @Slife guessed Persian, but we don't know 100% about Persian yet.

@Matleo correctly guessed that Alolan Marowak would be Fire/Ghost! @BantCamp guessed this typing for both Cubone and Marowak, but no confirmation about Cubone yet.

Naturally from here on: predictions about Meowth and Marowak are not allowed anymore. You still are allowed to make predictions about Cubone and Persian though, since we don't have confirmation about those yet. But it's of course more fun if you make predictions about something you know nothing about yet ;)

I knew I should of went with fire/ghost but I waas "no would be too obvious and people are ready chose" "Well if multiple people already chose not to jump off a cliff"

I suppose changing confirmed wrong predictions are against the too.

dark rattata
steel taurous
fighting type farfetch'd

Last edited by a moderator:
Spearow and Fearow Lines becoming Fire/Flying or Electric/Flying

Pidgey -> Pidgeot line becoming Fairy/Flying

1) Growlithe + Arcanine: Ice (St. Bernard rescue dog) + Ice/Steel (Husky sled dog)
2) Shedinja: Dark/Fairy
3) Scolipede: Bug/Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom