• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon starters, release dates revealed: To be released this November

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 1:45 in the Japanese trailer it shows a text box with "Hala" asking which starter will you choose. I think it's just assumed that old guy is Hala because of the other trailer where he releases the starters for you to pick from.
We may be jumping the gun here then. That's the Japanese version of the games and none of the regional Professors shared their Japanese and Englis names. Hala and Kukui could easily be the same person.

We may be jumping the gun here then. That's the Japanese version of the games and none of the regional Professors shared their Japanese and Englis names. Hala and Kukui could easily be the same person.

But the gameplay shot where "Hala" is talking is in English and not Japanese? The trailer focuses around a Japanese boy who's moved to Hawaii and he makes friends with a Hawaiian boy who's playing an English version of the game, which is why there's a shot or two with English in among the many Japanese ones.

But the gameplay shot where "Hala" is talking is in English and not Japanese? The trailer focuses around a Japanese boy who's moved to Hawaii and he makes friends with a Hawaiian boy who's playing an English version of the game, which is why there's a shot or two with English in among the many Japanese ones.
Nevermind! I saw the screen shot after that which was in Japanese (1:46). I like how Game Freak made little Easter eggs in the Japanese trailer for the English version of the games. Makes me think that we might actually get something in Coro coro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom