• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun & Moon: Starters, Version Exclusives, SOS/Rare Pokemon GIVEAWAY

that1chick

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Hope everyone is enjoying Sun and Moon! I'd like to help some people out with some Pokémon. I'm giving away these Pokémon so I do not require anything in return, but if you want to give something I'd like any special ball females or Ditto of any non-neutral nature.

UPDATE: I have completed the game! So I have access to everything on Poni Island. I have all four of the Oricorio nectars so if you want to have the Sensei version please let me know and I will attach the right nectar to one of the Pokémon I trade over.

Starters Available:
- Popplio: Timid Nature
- Litten: Adamant Nature
- Rowlet: Careful Nature

Version Exclusives:
- Petilil
- Cottonee
- Vullaby
- Rufflet
- Vulpix (Heal Ball)
- Sandshrew (Luxury Ball)
- Oranguru (Love Ball)
- Passimian
- Drampa

Hidden Ability:
- Fomantis (Contrary - Nest Ball)

QR Code Pokémon:
- Chikorita (Nest Ball)

Rare/Special and SOS Encounters:
- Mareanie*
- Feebas*
- Barboach
- Luvdisc*
- Corsola*
- Alomomola*
- Chinchou*
- Jigglypuff (Heal Ball)
- Crabrawler (Quick Ball)
- Kangaskhan
- Sableye
- Cleffa
- Sandygast
- Comfey
- Pichu (Level Ball)
- Bruxish*
- Mimikyu (Dusk Ball)
- Jangmo-o
- Lapras
- Goomy
- Gabile
- Castform
- Tirtuoga
- Archen
- Cranidos
- Sheldion
- Bagon
- Dratini

* = Dive Ball

Last edited:
I want a Popplio :cry: I have Cranidos and Tirtouga but in gen VI.

I have them in Gen VI as well so I don't need them there. I can give you a Popplio. I bred 9 of each starters so I can trade it to you either in about 4.5 hours or I won't be available until Thursday night around 9:30 central time.

I have them in Gen VI as well so I don't need them there. I can give you a Popplio. I bred 9 of each starters so I can trade it to you either in about 4.5 hours or I won't be available until Thursday night around 9:30 central time.

Thanks a lot (y) I will give you a Passimian when I get to its route.

I'd like the Popplio to be called Orpheo if it's male and Ligea if it's female, if you don't matter.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot (y) I will give you a Passimian when I get to its route.

I'd like the Popplio to be called Orpheo if it's male and Ligea if it's female, if you don't matter.

I actually got Passimian through the GTS. You can just have the Popplio and I'll nickname it later. It will be male. I will be available in about 5 hours to trade. Sorry about the late reply, I was out of town.

I actually got Passimian through the GTS. You can just have the Popplio and I'll nickname it later. It will be male. I will be available in about 5 hours to trade. Sorry about the late reply, I was out of town.

Don't worry, university is killing me too. I will be available tomorrow all day. Thanks. (y)

Don't worry, university is killing me too. I will be available tomorrow all day. Thanks. (y)

That is fine by me. I'll be available most of tomorrow as well. I will update my information in my signature momentarily.

That's fine with me! When can you trade today? It's currently about 4:00pm EST where I'm at and as far I know, I should be around to trade for the rest of the day.

Ill take a Oranguru and a timid Popplio if that is possible?
FC:
1075-1377-1099
Jah

a

are you able to trade now and by any chance do you have an extra everstone that you are willing to trade I can trade you a pokemon with pokerus.

I'm available now, I only have one everstone at this time sorry.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom