• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun & Moon: Starters, Version Exclusives, SOS/Rare Pokemon GIVEAWAY

Hi! Is the shop still open? I'm interested in Popplio, Litten, and Premier Ball Oranguru. I don't really have much to provide back though. Are there any Sun exclusives you still lack, or items you would like?

I have Oranguru in a Love Ball as well. I have them all ready if you'll take the one in a love ball. I traded all the Premier ball ones on the GTS.

You can give whatever you want in return as this is a giveaway. If you can trade me a Slowking or Politoed for my dex that'd be great, I'd give it back right away since I don't plan on using it.

I'd love a Popplio and I'd be willing to trade you a Premier Ball 'mon for it.

Sounds good. I have the Popplio ready. I'll be on tomorrow around 1-2pm central time. Otherwise I'm available all day Saturday and Sunday

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom