• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun or Moon?

Are you leaning towards one version already?

• Sun, obviously

Votes: 21 17.4%
  • Moon, definitely

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Maybe both

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • Undecided / need more info

Votes: 26 21.5%

• Total voters
I'm gonna go for Sun only. I like the legendary better and I know some people who will get Moon so we can always trade exclusives.

I am currently leaning towards Moon, but I haven't finalized my decision; I still need to see about the version exclusives.

Leaning more towards Sun after seeing the lion legendary. I'm still going to hold off my choice until I see the exclusives though.

I'm continuing a tradition and going with the second version, so Moon it is. The legendary looks badass, like some sort of magic disc bat.

Both legends look cool, but I'm leaning more towards Sun right now. But that could change depending on version exclusive Pokémon.

I've seen the box legendaries too, and while both are definitely interesting, I think I am leaning towards the solar lion.

Looks like I'll be getting Sun, as my sister feel in love with Lunaala and settled with Moon soon after watching the trailer. I'm fine with that since I prefer Solgaleo anyway.

Sun because DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM THAT LEGENDARY!

Though I wanted X at first because of the legendary but as of now it's Sun as most of my friends are getting Moon. I usually go with the least popular game so I can create a monopoly on my friends ;)

I will get both, play Sun first and let my Bro play the Moon. Move all the pokemon to my Pokebank after we are done and EXCHANGE... XD

It depends on the motif. I choose X because of my chromosomes so Moon might be my choice since it corresponds with my zodiac's element. Hopefully, the version exclusives aren't crammed with with the obvious types, legendaries included.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom