• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Sup.

herb

Reaction score
I'm not really into these introduction posts but it felt kind of necessary to make one. Just to show you guys who I am.

I started playing Pokemon Red when I was about 6 years old and I've been a long time fan of both the games and the anime. I had a period between my 14th and just recently (I'm 18 now) that I didn't pay much attention to the franchise anymore. I was at the age that I 'grew out of it' I guess. On the other hand I've always acknowledged how big of a part Pokemon played in my childhood and I've always loved it for it. About a month ago I decided to boot up my copy of HeartGold and enjoy some of the old times. This really made me enjoy the franchise again like I used to. Sadly I'm too broke to buy a 3DS and X/Y and OR/AS but I look forward to discussing a franchise with you guys that has made a lot of impact on me.

Medusa Gorgon

The snake witch of DWMA
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :) hope you enjoy your time here! :D

jayrachi

Most Hostile
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear about the lack of money issue, but if you ever have the cash, I'd definitely recommend picking up X/Y. They're great.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Hey, welcome, sorry you dont have the money to play the newer games, but thats alright.

Maybe check out the Pokemon Video Games sections and join some of the discussions there about the games :)

herb

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

If I ever get the chance I probably will pick up X/Y and a 3DS. The general tone I hear when talking to Pokemon fans is that the 6th gen is a lot better than the 5th gen. Even though I quite liked the 5th gen, so I have no doubt it'd be money well spent.