• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Sup.

Shinneth

Gonna be a tl;dr Master!
Reaction score
I lurked here for a while. I was content with that until I realized I really didn't have any friends to talk about Pokemon with, so I figured, eh, why not. Mainly the anime, because it's actually been getting very interesting in recent days, plus I'm actually playing Diamond and Pearl and who knows, I might learn something useful from the community there.

I have many many other interests. Most of which I'm too lazy to go in-depth with for the moment.

I guess I'm just bored. You guys can cure that, right? Ahaha, I'm sure you can. Worry not, I know how to behave. I'd have to know some form of netiquette by now after 10+ years of being on the internet, right?

I'm sure I'll have fun. :D Pleasure to meet you guys.

I am a new member as well. I've only recently found out about this site, mainly because of how much I've been getting into D/P now.

Well, I'll officially welcome you both to BMGf! Have fun! ^.^

No. As the moderator of this forum, I will officially welcome Shinneth and Kappers to the Bulbagarden forums.

Enjoy yourselves here! Whatever your interests in Pokemon are, you will find something here that will interest you.

Last edited:
Hey...are you on Beyblade_yaoi on lj? Whether yes or no, welcomezor! We need all the pokie fans we can get...for the High Grand War with the Yugioh kids...we'll get those brats.

Be careful with the internet. Its hungry. It like BRAINS!

Hey...are you on Beyblade_yaoi on lj?

Oh, yeah... I believe I am. That comm's pretty much on life support these days, isn't it? Though when it was active, it was awful because Beyfandom is just full of awful people. ._. Not much fun came from there.

Thanks for all the welcoming!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom