• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't really eat a whole lot of fish anymore unless its on like sushi. So probably tuna as a first pick and yellowtail or salmon after that. Occasionally Ill eat grilled salmon.

I mainly like shellfish. Shrimp, clams, scallops, mussels occasionally oysters and crabmeat/crabcakes and squid/calamari. I also do like most fish. My favorite fish has to be Salmon, Its pretty much always good no matter how its cooked(smoked salmon is a favorite). The only fish I tend not to eat much of is tuna.

Crabmeat stuffed into a mushroom cap. Heck yeah. (y)

Also, scallops.

It's not a family gathering at Easter of Christmas without a huge bowl of prawns. So that's definitely the best!

I really love seafood, to the point where I typically eat some form of it at least two or three times a week. The two main seafood dishes that I eat at home are shrimp and salmon, while at a restaurant (or on a particularly special dinner night) I'll also have things like fried catfish, scallops, crab cakes, and calamari. Also, I especially like having seafood with starches such as cornbread and mashed potatoes, as well as good vegetable sides like spinach and broccoli.

So what's my favorite out of all of them? It's hard to say... I love them all. But if I had to choose only one? I think that I'd have to go with shrimp, just because it's such a versatile food that often finds a place in some of my other favorite foods (especially pasta... delicious!)

New week, new question.

What is your favourite pasta dish?

For me it would be Pastitsio - Wikipedia . One of the best mixes of two of my favourite cuisines, Italian and Greek.
I generally like pasta a lot, which is why Italian is one of my favourite cuisines. Greek's just because I'm used to it.

I love pasta. It's probably my favorite thing to cook. I usually eat regular Spaghetti and meat sauce though. I also like some Alfredo on the occasion, though I never seem to make it taste right. In terms of dining out, I've had Arrabiata with shrimp. That's definitely something I'd like to try making at home at some point.
I tend to use angel hair pasta for cooking though sometimes I go with spaghetti.
To answer the question outright, I tend to prefer Spaghetti and meat sauce. Something about homemade Spaghetti just hits the spot for me I guess.

When I was younger I enjoyed pasta quite a bit but now not so much. I guess as long as its not covered in some kind of tomato sauce Ill eat any pasta.

Where to begin, where to being? I love pasta. It is one of the only starches I will eat, so it tends to be in most of my dishes.
While I was a big fan of lasagna, it has fallen from grace since I got food poisoning after eating lasagna that hadn't been refrigerated properly.

I'd have to say my favorite pasta dish is Kasha Varnishkes.
Guess I'm your typical Ashkenazi Jew. XD

I made japchae finally, and shared some with Hanzo~ (I guess he goes by @Rocket Queen here?)

Attachments

• IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    762.2 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom