• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure of the direct translation but the one we have on special occasions is called pastasciutta. I'd say it's a very typical (very) southern Italian dish, but I wouldn't know what "typical" means.

Ignoring that, I'll always go for a good penne napolitana <3

I eh... Well. I don't like Pasta, at all.

So ehm. I'll be back next week ^-^;

Is there something specific you don't like about it, or nothing at all?

Is there something specific you don't like about it, or nothing at all?
Often the way pasta is prepared, at least where I life, is with sauces I really do not like. And well, "raw" pasta is... flavorless. So yeah don't like it at all ^^;

That's... really unfortunate. :( My family like plain pasta to be a bit more on the salty side rather than bland so perhaps that's a factor?

With the arrival of a new week comes a new question to sink your teeth into.

What is your favorite dipping sauce?

I have a few I can name off the top of my head: BBQ, sriracha, ranch, and sometimes honey mustard.

It's a hard call. BBQ and honey mustard may be the best, some spicy variants of ketchup are also awesome. Depends on whether I'm in the mood for spicy, sour or sweet I guess.

Usually my favorite is ranch. Spicy stuff like siracha is a close second.

I don't really use any. I remember thinking that hot sauce with chips was alright, but I prefer chips dry, and that's pretty much the way it is with everything for me. I prefer spices over dips to add flavor.

If were counting delicious hummus then I also enjoy artichoke dip as well!

Well if you'd dip chips in it that should be fine. The phrasing "dipping sauce" is more to prevent confusion with things like Alfredo Sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom