• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. The food goes to my hungry demon minions. Otherwise you guys will be food.

(Uh, guys, we'd better find something amazing or we'll all be toast)

How about this $2000 gold pizza?
I'm not sure if even that will work, as from the looks of things, Lyre's got some pretty sophisticated tastes - it's hard to please a refined palette.

If that's the case, we're pretty much boned...

Y'all bad at this. A Vegemite sandwich or a tub of mint chocolate chip mousse ice cream or Nandos.

It seems like we weren't able to please our last landlord with our offerings. No matter what we tried.
However, I will give you the answer to what offerings you should bring to me, for when said day arises.

I love Waffles. Stroopwafels, Belgium Waffles, Waffles made by @Pika_pika42 and @Zexy which we ate in the courtyard of @TheCapsFan castle... I, basically like any waffle really.
If I had to pick one though it would be Belgium Waffles with caramel sirup. I could eat one of those any day, although I could do that with basically anything that has molten caramel on it...

How about you? This weeks question will be What is your favorite Waffle? And what about your favorite Waffle Topping?

Waffles with bacon inside topped with strawberries chocolate and powder sugar.
OK seriously I don't know what kinds of waffles there are over the world as there only is one common kind around here, I like that the most. Favourite topping is white chocolate praline, a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle, a little bit of of chocolate syrup on top of the scoop and colored sprinkles at the very top of it all.

I'll eat any kind of waffle happily but I much prefer thinner crispy waffles.

As for toppings I actually just like them dry but occasionally I'll dip them in plain syrup, peanut butter, or jelly. The only time i ever really get toppings on them is when I order chicken and waffles from one particular restaurant in the state.

Belgian style waffles. Sometimes I like blueberries and whipped cream. sometimes banana, peanut butter, and whipped cream. always syrup. yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom