• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinks, they are a vital beverage we use a lot every day. Without it we... Would have some issues.
2 of my favorite drinks are Milkshakes and Smoothies. For me it's a pretty hard choice which I like most though. I think if I'd had to pick one I'd probably go for a Banana or Coco milkshake, but that might just be because I get those more often then smoothies as they're more easily gotten where I come around.

But what about you guys? Do you prefer Smoothies or Milkshakes? what are your favorite flavors? and what flavor should we all definitely try?

Eh I like them about the same though I don't really ever get smoothies anywhere. As far as flavors go if I ever get a smoothie it'll strawberry banana or strawberry pineapple. For shakes I stick with chocolate. Both are a little to sweet and thick so I don't get them very often.

Do frappuccinos count as either of those things? If so, I love Starbucks' double chocolate chip frappy~

If not, well, although I like milk and drink it every day, I find milkshakes waaaaaay too thick and sweet. Not a big fan.

I like smoothies a lot better. I often used to hit up Jamba Juice (American chain smoothie shop) back when I had time for a life. Sometimes I used to make them at home, but ever since my doctor banning fruit from my diet for being sugarbombs I rarely buy or make smoothies anymore. My favourite ones were those made with red fruits, especially cherries, raspberries, and strawberries. I hate banana more than anything but somehow even though Smoothie King's Strawberry Extreme smoothie has banana in it I actually can't taste it, so that was a tasty smoothie (it was free smoothie day, so sue me~).

Milkshakes by far, smoothies are aren't as common here anyway but they can't beat what basically is liquid ice cream :)
My favourite flavors are basically the same as the ice cream flavors, vanilla, toffee, some places make cookies and cream too which is great. It needs to have a white base and some extras are appreciated, but not full chocolate-y. I don't have some special flavor I think everyone should try.

Waffles - I don't eat waffles anymore, but when I did I like just Whipped cream and syrup
Smoothies or Milkshakes - definitely Milkshakes, I don't like smoothies at all.

I prefer milkshakes over smoothies. My favorites are strawberry milkshake and chocolate milkshake.

Waffles:
It's Belgian waffles or nothing for me... I usually top them with syrup, strawberries, and blueberries. Never had ice cream with them before, but it sounds like that would be quite good... I'll have to try that sometime.

Smoothies or Milkshakes?
I prefer milkshakes for the sheer taste and indulgence factor, especially if said milkshakes have some form of chocolate in it (cookies and cream in particular is awesome). That said, I drink smoothies far more often in reality, since drinking milkshakes all the time would wreak havoc on my stomach. Bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and a hint of vanilla are the main ingredients that I typically put in my smoothies.

It seems like there quite the pickle over in F&G's Random Messages thread. It seems like soup has been banned from the thread and everyone must be craving too talk about it.

Well fear no more! As our question of the week is:
What is your favorite soup?

I myself... Really do not like soup in general. I don't really like how it's just, as far as I've yet them, only is hot salty water with some flavor and I'm usually not a fan of said flavor anyway!

But I'm a picky eater, perhaps you guys have a good soup for me to try, I'll think about your suggestions!

If I'd had to give a favorite soup though... I'd go for 'In Soup'

In Soup
I don't particularly like soup, but if I have to pick one it's probably going to be chicken soup, as the sickness comfort food.

I'm pretty fond of pho and ramen when I go out. I like making hamburger soup and potato soup at home.

Tomato Soup and Chicken Noodle Soup.

Though, I'm more of a fan of Pho, Vietnamese Noodle Soup with Rice Noodles and Beef Stock.

Beef Barley and Chicken Barley, with mushrooms are my absolute favorite soups.
I also like cream of chicken rice/noodles, Chicken Noodle, Clam Chouder, and any any tomato based soup that has plenty of vegetables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom