• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's cookin' question good lookin'?

Do you like pancakes? How do you like to have them?
Do you have them with cream or ice cream? Jam? Or just on their own? :D

I personally don't like pancakes. My brother makes pancakes that are about as heavy as a dictionary. He's the reason why I don't like pancakes. :p

But when I do eat them, I really enjoy having them with syrup and sausages as a side. I like the sweet/savory thing they have going on.

Pancakes are very rare to come by here, everyone prefers waffles, crepes, wafers... basically everything else.
That said, I do like them a lot too! Ice cream and jam are both great for summer and winter respectively, I guess.
But when I do eat them, I really enjoy having them with syrup and sausages as a side. I like the sweet/savory thing they have going on.
Syrup also fits them well, but sausages huh? It's indeed an interesting sweet/savory combination but also a bit strange; I would still probably like trying it once.

When I'm having American-style pancakes, I put on some butter and some syrup. When I'm having crepes, I just put some powdered sugar on them. Either way, they taste amazing.

love pancakes, the usual syrup and butter, along with powdered sugar and chocolate chips

I like pancakes. I like the topping for pancakes. i do not like those toppings on top of my pancakes. i enjoy them on the side so I can have as much as I want and the pancake not get soggy. Peanut butter, syrup, butter and fruit are my favorite pancake additions.

I do like american pancakes, but they're not really a thing here.

We have big, thin pancakes that most people fill with jam and some times sour cream (yes, sour cream, people seem confused when I say this). I know a lot of kids simply fill them with sugar (I used to do that).

Not a big fan of them, to be honest.

I like pancakes with maple syrup and sometimes butter, but I can only manage to eat 1 because it's so sweet.

I've always wanted to try Japanese-style pancakes because they look so fluffy!
f189276af72fa3ac_d7b4e923_edit_img_pinterest_post_image_file_41165299_1462230703_Japanese_Pancakes_PINTEREST.jpg

... I guess I'm weird cause when someone says "pancakes" I think of savory things like okonomiyaki or kimchi pancakes (or any of the 20 bazillion savory pancakes in Korean cooking).

I think I had American pancakes once in my life. Considering I've lived in America for 15 years and only had them once says a lot about what I thought of them :p

^ I had a duck pancake the other day and I was very intrigued. Although I mostly have pikelets which are sort of smaller sweeter pancakes anyway :3

New Question time:
What do you think of pumpkin spice as a flavouring? Do you like it?

I've only had tea with pumpkin spice flavouring (and I've never eaten anything containing real pumpkins). I do like it, though, but I eat most things so eh. It's not the best tea I've had, but it's still pretty good, I'd say.

Pumpkin flavor is live. Bring it

What do you think of pumpkin spice as a flavouring? Do you like it?
Never heard of it actually, so I don't know if I'd like it; I should try it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom