• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Italian and Japanese for me. I do love foreign food in general, though, as I find the things native to my countries a bit boring.

Reaction score
Indian food is easily my favourite. Butter chicken, masala, daal, it's all amazing. My meal of choice is butter chicken with rice, garlic naan, and a veggie samosa on the side. My old bosses were Indian and owned a restaurant that I helped out at with prep on occasion, so I grew a massive taste for Indian food.

Close second is Mexican food. Tacos are great, but quesadillas are where it's at.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Chinese is my number one favorite, I eat it every single night. Italian would be second, but with how heavy my favorite dishes are I can't eat it very often.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Italian is definitely my favourite :) Pizza! Pasta! Even the meat dishes are awesome.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
So we are back with a new and fun question!

If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
How would you feel about it?

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Probably the kind of sandwich I actually like the most; cheese, some different kinds of meat (chicken, beef, bacon, sausages, anything can do) and a little bit of sauce. If this is the taste I like the most, it's probablt the taste I should have if I was a sandwich :)

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
I like to think that I would be one with serrano ham, because I really love that. Oh, and with mozarella, cause I love mozarella too, heh.

...Not that I think about it a lot :T

Reaction score
Hmmm Id probably be something relatively simple like meat, cheese, and chips. Chicken, Havarti cheese and cool ranch Doritos on plain bread is a good combination that Id hope id be.

Reaction score
If I were a sandwich? Tex Mex grilled cheese with hot Italian Sausage in it. To match my spicy and cheesy personality.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
I'd like to be a buffalo chicken sandwich, with ranch and swiss cheese. I don't have a particular reason for this besides that it sounds great. Oh right, and it'd be whole wheat bread to fit with how I actually eat sandwiches now. Even if this time I'm the sandwich instead

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I had heard a saying called You Are What You Eat. So by that logic, I think I'll be a grilled cheese sandwich because that is the only kind of sandwich that I eat. And I eat it a lot.

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
NEW Q YO

Let's talk about side dishes! What's the best meal accompaniment?
Would you like fries with that?

Reaction score
Mac & Cheese is the best! While fries are admittedly pretty tasty, nothing can beat gooey cheese awesomeness. At most every sit down restaurant I go to I always try out the Mac as my side.

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
Side dish?
Well, soup is a constant winner at steakhouses. Sposoitas in Michagan has some italian soup that i like and the famous Bern’s Steakhouse has some awesome french onion soup.
Fries, pasta, and rice are also good

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
As a side dish, it really depends on what I'm having. I guess if I were to choose what I usually have, then fries, macaroni, and vegetable medley are the usuals.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Cauliflower. Fries or mashed potatoes are also good. My dad also makes these fancy little potato boats, which I like.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Fries and spaggheti are the best, but since I'm on a diet I rarely have them anymore... so just salad at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.