• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many things I'm off my rocker about, but this ain't one of em :p

Chicago tomato casserole is all well and good. I mean it's got that much cheese in it and all... But it ain't pizza :)

With a new week comes a new question!
Do you like cookies? If so, what is your favorite cookie?

If I had to answer the question myself, I'd go with chocolate chip and snickerdoodle.

I AM THE BEST COOKIE.

but in second place, those huge cookies that are almost cakes are the greatest cookies ever made.
pizza-hut-hersheys-chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

Just look at this and tell me you don't want in on this.

If I'd have been asked before yesterday, I would have said "either chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin, depending on my mood."

But then yesterday happened, and I experienced the divinity of the chocolate eggshell cookie.

We have a new champion.

Last edited:
Pizza --> I used to eat it with Onions, Peppers, and Mushrooms; but now I only eat it with Mushrooms on top. Deep Dish is my favorite type of pizza.

Cookies --> I like Chocolate Chip (with melted chocolate) and ones with M&M's on top.

Chocolate chip cookie is best hands down! Oatmeal, Shortbread, and Thinmints are close seconds.

Choc chip and peanut butter are my all time favourite cookies. I cannot get enough of them.

This may be an old question, but just by simply looking at my username gives the answer.
I love the generic chocolate chip the most, but toffeedoodle and sugar works fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom