• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian food is easily my favourite. Butter chicken, masala, daal, it's all amazing. My meal of choice is butter chicken with rice, garlic naan, and a veggie samosa on the side. My old bosses were Indian and owned a restaurant that I helped out at with prep on occasion, so I grew a massive taste for Indian food.

Close second is Mexican food. Tacos are great, but quesadillas are where it's at.

Chinese is my number one favorite, I eat it every single night. Italian would be second, but with how heavy my favorite dishes are I can't eat it very often.

Italian is definitely my favourite :) Pizza! Pasta! Even the meat dishes are awesome.

So we are back with a new and fun question!

If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
How would you feel about it?

Probably the kind of sandwich I actually like the most; cheese, some different kinds of meat (chicken, beef, bacon, sausages, anything can do) and a little bit of sauce. If this is the taste I like the most, it's probablt the taste I should have if I was a sandwich :)

Hmmm Id probably be something relatively simple like meat, cheese, and chips. Chicken, Havarti cheese and cool ranch Doritos on plain bread is a good combination that Id hope id be.

If I were a sandwich? Tex Mex grilled cheese with hot Italian Sausage in it. To match my spicy and cheesy personality.

I'd like to be a buffalo chicken sandwich, with ranch and swiss cheese. I don't have a particular reason for this besides that it sounds great. Oh right, and it'd be whole wheat bread to fit with how I actually eat sandwiches now. Even if this time I'm the sandwich instead

I had heard a saying called You Are What You Eat. So by that logic, I think I'll be a grilled cheese sandwich because that is the only kind of sandwich that I eat. And I eat it a lot.

NEW Q YO

Let's talk about side dishes! What's the best meal accompaniment?
Would you like fries with that?

Mac & Cheese is the best! While fries are admittedly pretty tasty, nothing can beat gooey cheese awesomeness. At most every sit down restaurant I go to I always try out the Mac as my side.

Side dish?
Well, soup is a constant winner at steakhouses. Sposoitas in Michagan has some italian soup that i like and the famous Bern’s Steakhouse has some awesome french onion soup.
Fries, pasta, and rice are also good

As a side dish, it really depends on what I'm having. I guess if I were to choose what I usually have, then fries, macaroni, and vegetable medley are the usuals.

Fries and spaggheti are the best, but since I'm on a diet I rarely have them anymore... so just salad at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom