• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pumpkin, the spice blend is nice too.

I learned last year or so that pumpkin spice creamer is actually pretty nice with coffee. I've also had pumpkin spice truffles from Godiva and found them to be pretty delicious as well. Lastly, there are pumpkin spice cookies, which are similar to snickerdoodle cookies but somewhat different in taste. Pumpkin spice is a little overused but I find it to be a pretty refreshing spin on sweet things.

I've not got a lot of experience with pumpkin spice, myself. It's pretty unheard of here (although last year Starbucks had pumpkin spice things, which I thought was interesting enough) but a quick googling says it's similar to mixed spice so that I have used a lot in things. :>

Never tried pumpkin spice. I hear about it is around this time of year when people go ga-ga over what Starbucks offers (and I never go to Starbucks). It doesn't sound like something that interests me too much as I'm not too huge on pumpkin anything- except pumpkin pie, of course!

what's pumpkin spice? o:

Ted.
Have you ever eaten Pumpkin Pie? Its basically like that flavor. Pumpkin with pumpkin pie spice. Its just the flavor itself has become popular and now is put in a lot of other foods and drinks. Its a sweet and spice flavor that works with a lot of things.

Time for a new question!

Which one do you like more? Cupcakes or Muffins?
Do you enjoy the sweet cupcakes with tasty frosting on them? Or do you prefer the relatively healthier and savory muffins? Or do you just like both or none?

Oooh that's such a hard question for me because I really like both. Cupcakes and their super sweet frosting or muffins with more hearty flavours. Most of the ones I have are pretty similar, but I always end up gravitating to a delicious muffin.

White chocolate & raspberry is deliiiicious~

I love a little bit of each, but I have to choose cupcakes. I love chocolate cupcakes with a small dab of buttercream frosting on the top. :love:

As long as there is little to no icing I almost always say cupcakes!

Memorable Dessert --> There was this Hershey's chocolate type pie that I can't remember the name of, but it was the best tasting dessert I ever had. Another memorable dessert was a Devil's Food cake pudding with Marshmallows and gummy worms.

Pancakes --> I don't eat pancakes anymore, but I used to cut syrup-topped pancakes into pieces and dip them in jelly, yeah I was weird xD

Pumpkin Spice --> I personally don't like it

Cupcakes or Muffins --> I prefer cupcakes since I like many varieties of them. Muffins I only like the blueberry kind.

Thinking on it I prefer muffins actually. I do generally like both, but as of late things that are too sweet haven't been appealing to me. I'm not huge on frosting either.

I really like chocolate chip, and corn muffins best.

What's the difference?

Depends on what flavor they are.

If they have chocolate, I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom