• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Happy Fun Random Message Hour! ~`*.v6.*`~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That song fits this thread so well. The same thing happens and in the end we're all alright.

I...just found a picture of Obama while searching for Wing Zero Custom on Google Images...WTF!? o_0

I almost forgot.

I'd like to thank this thread for being the thing to finally make me snap. Thank you RM. For your constant drama. For your incessant misery. Thank you for releasing all the anger and hatred I had hidden inside. Thank you for making me remember years of hatred that I tried to forget.

I'll see you all in hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry if I did that to you Myon...

EVERYONE ELSE SAY SORRY TOO!

I almost forgot.

I'd like to thank this thread for being the thing to finally make me snap. Thank you RM. For your constant drama. For your incessant misery. Thank you for releasing all the anger and hatred I had hidden inside. Thank you for making me remember years of hatred that I tried to forget.

I'll see you all in hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont have to say sorry.I was one of the other people who snapped and got pissed.And one more thing like this and good bye thread.Im never posting here again or talking to you people involved in this shit.

Umm...I don't know you all that well...but I apologize for anything I've done though. =(

Honestly Milka may seem nice and we all love her but she has to STOP SAYING SHIT AND DRAMA THAT NO ONE LOVES HER.WE HAVE TO GOD DAMN INTERNET WITH PEOPLE WHO LOVE HER.I swear the god she shouldn't over react over something like that.But the important line is WE ALL LOVE HER.If she starts shit like this again then i'm going ruthless on her.

I even got so pissed that I deleted almost all of my usergroups since I was showing my true hatred to Pokemon or charatars.

And that most of the time random shit is on and no one knows wtf is going on.

Im not sad. I'm not angry. I'm happy. Because from now on...

NO MERCY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom