• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Happy Fun Random Message Hour! ~`*.v6.*`~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^4 days agoo!
well i need too go, this slow internet connection lets me sleep late in night.. grr. bye!

Join me Link, and I will make the greatest in all of Corodi! Or else you will die!

I don't watch any anime though. Other than Pokemon, obviously. Besides, 4 people have already signed up.

I will never be in a theme week ever again....I promised myself that.

Join me.....in matrimony. Holy matromoney. Make millions from home, with tiny classified ads!

Unofficial or not. My promise was for any and all theme weeks. Can't break it...

Even though most of you have settled down a bit, I still see nerves flying.

Muffin, however you feel towards this place and everyone around you is your personal beef. But we drop this 'I wanna be banned' attitude now, OK? It really doesn't work like that.

And no, I'm not banning anyone here. Obviously there's too much pent up frustration going on in this place and nobody is ready to work with anyone else. I'm calling this thread off for now. Take a break from the internet, take a break from each other. Maybe that's all you need.
Give yourselves time to refocus on other priories, refresh yourselves. Trust me, you'll feel better for it.

I'm sorry to those who've genuinely cared to stay, done nothing to antagonize anyone or are innocent bystanders affected by this closure.

If you want to continue to talk, take it to VMs or our other chat thread. But we really need to stop ending these nights by cutting each others throats.

I'll reconsider opening this thread within the week.

To note, the other chat thread is not to be used like this one. For one, posts adhere strongly to the rules such as no one word posting and spamming or nonsensical posts will not be tolerated in there.

Last edited:
Just a reminder! Everything here that has been said and done cannot and will not be erased! It will go down in history for as long as this place stays up and running!

Even though things have gotten this rough, it doesn't mean we can't make up for them! This final thread is now gone! This new one will be our Renaissance! Our rebirth!

I hope this will serve you all as a reminder to our everlasting crucible of keeping our friendships and spirits up high. Please don't forget that we aim for peace and smiles. Never anything else.

Now that this will be archived, I want you all to realize that the answer is not turning the other cheek, but rather, open your arms wide and embrace those you love. I'll be doing this myself to prove you all my seriousness and concern of the matter.

This is your jester, Game Maker, leaving a final note behind.

I'll see you all on the other side!

Bye byeeeee! X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom