• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlisseyandtheAquaJets

Mellowed out and ready to earn a good name again.
Reaction score
@Ladies and Gentlemen;
@Sir Jace;
@BadAssKoala;
@SukiWooper;
@jackatlasred;
@aquadrop;

Setting:SHMUCK Boot Camp, under Yellowstone National Park's Magma reserves, US. Time:8:00 AM PST. Weather:Really Freakin' Hot, we're under a dormant Supervolcano! What did you expect? Be grateful there's a lot of expensive cryo-units keeping this facility tolerable!

Alright maggots, you have been gathered here because your country needs you! I am codenamed General Blowhard, but that is "SIR" to you! You may have CIVILIAN training, but that does not matter here! You are no longer regular people in disguise, you are soldiers! And as soldiers, your first order of business is to LETHALLY demonstrate your powers on these spare Guantanamo Bay Terrorists we have running around in this course! HOLD NOTHING BACK! IS THAT CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR?

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

"Sir, I have no deadly powers, as such I propose i skip this exercise, and relax, maybe take a nap" looks at the general. "Umm... I kinda am against this killing thing, too, and I am afraid of" he said every line being more quiet quiet. "Nevermind my talking sir," Dejay screamed. He then turned into a prisoner found some and screamed "Everyone I found a way out" leading them into the magma disguised as an exit. He then appeared behind the General. "That good sir, I only killed about three." Dejay then laid down and started sleeping turning invisible.

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

Zoe pointed at one of the prisoners, and air around one of the prisoners started producing steam.
She closed her hand, and the area around his head turned into a colorless liquid.
She lowered her hand, and the liquid covered his upper body, flash freezing his head and torso.

"His brain waves and heart has been stopped. He'll be dead in a while" she said.

Snow was leaning against a wall, reading a manga. Was this lunatic telling him to kill these prisoners? He had to be joking. The pale young man glanced up from Dragon Ball.

"No." Snow said. He figured they were probably bad guys, but then, he had heard that they had kids in Guantanamo for a while. For all he knew, these guys could just have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Snow may have been a zombie, but he wasn't a murderer.

"I don't give a damn about your stupid morals, I'm not gonna let any of you arses fail," Zoe said. She started conjuring up a wind blast and went behind Snow, before using it to fire him into one of the prisoners, breaking the prisoners spine. Meanwhile, Zoe got pushed backwards with recoil, bruising her feet.

"Now, if you heal from this, this'll technically count as a use of your powers" she said to snow.

Snow had been leaning against the wall, so the wind blast couldn't get behind him. It did make the pages of his book flutter. He licked his finger and returned to the page he had been reading.

Blowhard was not amused by the zombie's lack of initiative.

"Snow you lazy piece of filth, you will either attack these death row terrorists, or you will march around this facility 1000 times AND ALL OF YOUR BOOKS will be burnt in the magma outside! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." Snow shrugged. He started marching, still reading his manga. He knew that the terrorists were gonna die anyway, and probably deserved it. But it was a matter of principle. Snow wasn't sure if he was still human. Marching around the facility 1000 times would be trivial. He felt no pain, and combined with his healing factor, he just didn't get tired. Snow was pretty sure that wasn't exactly human. But he also knew that just flat out executing someone would make him even less human.

Last edited:

Dejay Turns visible, and starts yelling. "Dammit all of you I'm trying to sleep here." He looks and sees he is still in the training exercise. He clears his throat "I mean, look it's the avatar." He makes a stone look like Aang and then Turns invisible. He says one more thing before he sleeps "Just do it snow, or else we ain't ever getting out."

Snow was already on his second lap when he heard Dejay.

"He said I could kill someone or do 1000 laps. I'm picking 1000 laps. Besides, all my powers let me do is not get hurt. So I can't kill anyone with them yet anyhow." Snow said. Then he took off again.

Last edited:

Miranda blinked several times after hearing Blowhard's commands. Killing people?! Ain't no way in hell she was going to do that. Especially if there was a small chance those people could be framed. I mean, she knew training at SHMUCK was going to be ruthless, but she wasn't ready to kill them, even though she knew that she could do it quickly with her electric shock attack. She spoke out quickly.

"Sir! I agree with Snow, I came here to learn how to fight, not to kill people. I could easily show you my powers on something else."

OOC:Snow can break their neck with his bare hands, or some other usage of his strength...

"LAPS for you Glow! 2000 for agreeing with Snow! And as for you you little fungal worm, you might want to say goodbye to your books AND your stockpile of non-rations..."

((Right now Snow's just some normal guy strength wise. His healing factor does let him build muscle faster, since building muscle is mostly caused by exercise causing small tears in one's muscles that grow back stronger. But for now he's just a regular guy who's pretty much unkillable.))

"I'll run her 2000 for her." Snow said, running in place behind the general. Then he took off again. He was kinda touched. He never was the most social. It was nice to hear someone had his back for once.

Well shit... the first day and already this jackass was stepping on her toes. Oh well... she'd just suck up electricity to build up her stamina.

"Fine. I'm going, I'm going... " She pauses when she hears Snow doing the laps for her.

"Are you sure..? You look kinda sick Snow..." Really, this guy looked like he hadn't slept in days.

Chuck was tired from this long journey to the base. He wiped his bleary eyes as he yawned watching the chaos. "You know what I'll just kill all of the ones I can find in the damn course." He grumbled under his breath. "Maybe it will shut everyone up." He got up from where he was sitting near the entrance, and walked over to the main entry to the course. He could feel the fear and anger from the terrorists "This is gonna be easy." Chuck thought to himself walking into the course. He could feel himself growing stronger as he breathed in there emotions. After about ten minutes and lots of sounds of cracking, squishing sounds, and crunching. He emerged from the exit of the course his clothes now stained red, and his fists bruised and bloody. If one looked closely they would notice he was visibly shrinking and becoming his normal scrawny self. "That was exhausting." Chuck whined sitting back down putting his head in his hands.

"Since Emotion Man completed your work for you, we've got a surprise...Bring it in, Major!"

"Annihilate! Annihilate!"

"This is a training target robot designed so that each of you have to use what makes you unique to destroy it! But once you have dealt your blow, it becomes immune to your power! Think you worms can work together? Let's see!"

Snow figured that this meant he was off the hook. Just as well. Cute as Miranda was, running 3000 laps would be quite the time sink. He had no issues with combatting robots. But how was he going to use his power to beat this wannabe Dalek? He had just finished his volume of Dragon Ball. So he chucked it at the robot. Was throwing manga his superpower?

((What does the robot look like, exactly?))

OOC:Google "Colosso X-Men 1970s", and imagine 6 Targets on its body

"EVEN YOU SNOW! Move it, MOVE IT, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEIIIIITTTTT"

Miranda's heart sank when she saw the training robot. Really?! A robot that could become immune to her electricity shock? What the hell was this thing made from... the spawn of satan?! She looked around at the others after hatching a plan in her head, really, one shot was all she needed.

"Hey guys... I think I can short circuit this stupid robot if I hit it at it's weak point... but I'm gonna need to get close to it without getting impaled and or killed."

Snake tried to ignore the general, but the man was very noisy. Snow could see that his manga attack had little effect on the machine. Snow was wearing a black hoodie with a rib cage design on the front. He reached into his pocket, and took out a set of keys. He nodded at Miranda, then charged at the robot, trying to tackle it and stab at its eyes with his car keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom