• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

((Guys let me know if I'm doing anything wrong please! I haven't ever RPed like this before. XD))

Glow smiled at Snow after she got his signal. She liked this guy... he actually listened to her. She quickly crept up behind the robot stealthily.

"Here, little robot... come to Mama Glow..."

She then lunged and jumped onto the robot while it was busy trying to get Snow off it's front.

"Come on, come on... Where the hell is it...?!" Miranda looked at the robot's back frantically until she noticed a small opening in it's neck, where the metal was thinner. Well, it was now or never. Her eyes flashed yellow and her hands coursed with electricity, she sent a powerful shock into the robot while holding onto it as long as she could.

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

The Robot had one of it's target's turn black. It then began to repel the electricity, sending it towards Snow...

"Glow is out...Think the rest of you can handle it?"

Simon quickly slips back into the training room to see what the new commotion is.

He had arrived with the rest of the recruits but slipped out while everyone was distracted with the general's first task. He was in a top secret government training facility after all. They might even have a UFO or the president's clone in here somewhere.

The sound of what could best be described as two toasters having a throw-down, captured his attention and he made his way back quickly to the training room.

The giant robot was a bit of a surprise, but what was more noticeable was the massive bolt of lightning making its way towards that peculiar zombie-fellow Snow.

With a quick burst of adrenaline, Simon runs towards Snow and pushes him out of the bolt's path, narrowly avoiding being struck himself.

Simon gives the robot a quick survey. He knows his powers would be no good against a machine, but he did once attend a dinner party with a professor of robotics...

"If someone can distract that robot for long enough, I might be able to do some damage!"

Dejay turned visible after waking up. He saw everyone trying their hardest to take down a giant robot. He then turned invisible again saying "I'm out"

Snow picked himself off the floor, and nodded a thanks at Simon. "I can do that." Snow unzipped his jacket. Inside, he had several manga strapped in. He drew them and began tossing them at the robot, his arms making a blur as he unleashed a flurry of Japanese comic books at the machine. Except it was a very short one, because he only had two others. Snow read fast, but he couldn't fit that many in.

"Hey, any of you guys have a way to start a fire?" Zoe asked. "I have an idea."

With the robot busy shielding itself from Snow's onslaught of manga, Simon awkwardly climbed onto the robots back and positioned himself in a nitch near where a maintenance hatch should have been.

Pulling his Swiss Army knife out of his pocket he managed to undo the screws sealing the hatch shut, all the while narrowly managing to keep his hold on the robot as it deflected away Snow's books.

With the hatch open he glanced at the mess of colored wires; he had been hoping to find an off switch. With a sigh, he flipped up the small knife of his multi-tool and sliced through a wire that looked important. Nothing. The robot must have secondary circuits to reroute energy through.

He then heard Zoe's request and had a different idea.

Slicing through more wires, he brushed the severed ends together sending a rain of sparks down below.

"Here you go Zoe. Will this get the job done?"

"They're not going to use that method... Barnes, activate mode 2!"

The robot then started not only auto-repairing, but began to phase into an intangible state, throwing off any potential cheaters...

"We thought of that, and so would an enemy! Now, if you try to do something like that again, it'll go into a ghost mode preventing you worms from CHEATING! Though I commend original thinking, You gotta learn to ADAPPTTT!"

Zoe eliminated the nitrogen from the air around the sparks, causing the oxygen in the air to rapidly combust.
"It's not cheating, it's teamwork."

Dejay then appeared and when the robot tried to turn to phase two it didn't do anything. "Sir, I think you need to scrap this robot" he said. "One good blast and it'll be junk, more than it already is." He then continued. "I mean it doesn't work anymore."

@jackatlasred; godmodding warning.

"2 Targets down, who's next?!"

(Wait that's my power. Im trying to get you to take it down since I have no way to kill the robot. The robot is still well functional, but can you just tell me if that's not allowed?)

(No instakills, this is a test of using your powers in concert. Maybe perception distortion, empathic strength boosts @BadAssKoala;) and thought-reading @Sir Jace;) can work in combination/tandem to eliminate 3 targets? Be creative with your powers!)

(Snow's attack wasn't creative? That's not very nice to say. You hurt my feelings. Ah, and what sort of rooms does the facility have? Is it near a town?)

Snow didn't see the point of this. A lot of them didn't even have offensive powers. He looked down at the thrown manga. They had been set ablaze. Well, he could just read them online, he supposed. Having hard copies was nice, though. He picked up the copy of Dragon Ball.

"I'm leaving." Snow said. He then just walked out.

Chuck had still been meditative through this first attack, but he stood up at Snow's proclamation. "You're just gonna leave zombie?" He asked looking angry at Snow. "Just like that throw some manga and leave?" He followed Snow out into the hallway "Come on lets get back in there you quitter." He walked back into the room annoyed, but also trying to bait real emotion out of people. "You The Amazing Slacker! Where are you in all of this?" He asked Dejay. "I can kick and punch around the room until I find your lazy butt, or you can come out and help the team." He looked over to the ones actually trying "I could use some help." He said to Miranda and Simon. "I could use your help as well. I need you to get angry or any other negative emotion. It has to be real though." He tried to feed off of Snow's emotion, but he found it difficult to feed off of A dead man. Dejay was another story. "Thanks for the sloth sleepy head!" He called out to the room. It wasn't an ideal emotion, but it gave him some juice. He wanted this exercise to be over so he could sit back down, so he was planning on giving it his all. He could feel himself growing abit from Dejay's sloth however he wasn't sure it was gonna be enough. He ran into the center of the room throwing some punches at the robot, before sliding out of the way of it's attack. "I need more to feed on!"

OOC: @Ladies and Gentlemen; It was a creative joke, but the humor will be coming later. And they are under Yellowstone National Park's Magma reserves. There is no way out. Only General Blowhard knows how to leave the secretive facility.

"Snow, meet me in in my office AFTER Training! I thought you could figure out what your target's win condition could be, as a ZOMBIE/MAN has an OBVIOUS attack! And you are asking how to leave? If I remember correctly, you signed on WILLINGLY to SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, not throw your books! You can only leave at MY discretion, and no illusions and/or Telepathy can make me divulge that fact!"

((Again, Snow has no superhuman strength. His only powers are that he can regenerate and he's hard to kill.))

"Tell me." Snow said to the general. He didn't see any way he could help, other than serving as a distraction. And seeing as the robot wasn't attacking anyone, that wouldn't do much good. It didn't help that Blowhard was just standing there doing nothing. Snow could at least respect what Chuck was trying to do. At least he was trying to help.

Meanwhile, if Chuck tried to read Snow's mind, it would be very odd. Like there were two people. One of them like a human, more or less completely taciturn, if a bit annoyed. The other half was definitely not human. Like he had an animal sharing his head.

Last edited:

Having retreated a safe distance from the robot, Simon glanced around at his fellow recruits. Barely their first mission and already it seemed like the team was on the verge of splitting up. He felt a little useless at the moment; he couldn't generate electricity or warp reality. All his life Simon had felt extremely unique with his gift to see into the minds of others. At the moment though, being surrounded by people far more useful than him, he felt very normal.

Then he heard Chuck attempting to rally the team to finally finish off the robot. Chuck fed off of negative emotion, that much he remembered. He glanced up and saw Chuck launch a vicious but shot lived assault on the machine.

If only there was some way to give him the emotion he needed to launch an effective attack...

Simon then thought back to the despair he had just felt over his realization that he was not as unique or amazingly important as he had spent his whole life thinking. If everyone could feel that same way, he just might be able to give Chuck all the power he'd need.

He wasn't sure if he could do something of that magnitude. So far, he had used his powers pretty much just to read minds. A few times he had managed to use his powers to get dogs to bark songs or to get annoying students to stop pestering him about their grades, but that required intense effort, and most importantly eye-contact. Was it possible for him to take his feeling of depression and insert a similar feeling into the rest of the team? Simon figured it was worth a shot. After all, the whole point of this operation was to test their limits and to get them to use their powers together.

"Guys if you can keep that robot away from me for a minute or two I think I can give Chuck the energy he needs to do some serious damage."

And so Simon sat down in a corner of the room and focused on the sense of despair that came with his shattered ego. With that feeling in mind, he delved for all the strength he could muster and attempted to find the invisible threads that connected his mind with the minds of his five team members, hoping to somehow use his power to instill in all of them not a sense of enthusiasm, but rather one of despair.

Snow turned to Simon and nodded. He could tank. He could tank like nobody's business. But he had bent his car keys on it, and was out of manga. With the look of that thing, Snow was certain that punching it would hurt his hand more than the robot. He decided to pounce on it, trying to grab it and block its site.

Dejay made it so that everyone saw inside the robot, trying to at least help a bit. "Hope that helped" he said yawning. "I really dont have much negative emotion, I only have a bit of depression." He then continued. Seeing every body trying so hard also motivated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom