• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

"You're gonna need some help friend." Chuck said as he ran back over to where Snow was. While Snow clutched on to its side Chuck set out to distract the unit as well using the last of the emotion he had fed on to launch a blow hard enough to make the robot focus it's attention on himself rather than getting Snow off of it. "I know you have a healing factor, but you shouldn't have to take all the heat." Chuck said as slid around dodging its attacks as he tried to give Simon the time he needed. He knew he had it in him after all they were all here for a reason.

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

OOC:Sorry. I thought he could, well, bite the target.(don't do that now)And the robot is attacking whomever it can. As for Blowhard, he's up in a observation deck with a loudspeaker, shouting orders from above. And @SukiWooper; @aquadrop; The robot could attack you, so stay tuned!

Blowhard was so mad at Platoon one, his voice got a rare calm, firm matter-of-fact-ness that hid an his anger but(rather falsely)sounded like he was defeated...

"Zed, you'll have to see me for a private punishment after Day One. As for you other three who haven't hit their targets, try getting help from your eliminated teammates! I think Aurora might be able to generate WIND to increase the speed of Emotion Man's blows, and Glow might be able to supercharge the brain of Scully, allowing him to both superfuel Hypeman to the point of "convincing" the robot that he hit his target, while unlocking the emotional memories of the other teammates in addition to his own in order to fuel Emotion Man to the point where he can break his target, leaving Scully to read the robot's AI so he could find something I hid in his target, and as for Zed, try severing an arm and using it as a weapon. Geez, I had to spoonfeed you the solution..."

Snow was clinging on for dear life. Well, he probably wouldn't die. But he was clinging on pretty hard anyway. He listened very carefully to Blowhard's plan. He carefully considered it. Mulled it over. And he came to a conclusion he was very confident in.

"That's the stupidest plan I've ever heard! If punching it with my keys doesn't work, how will hitting it with my own arm do any better?!" He yelled. Snow had finally lost his cool. It was hard to be afraid when you could just reattach any severed appendages. But idiots like Blowhard bossing him around? That would always make him mad.

((Can we just make it so whatever Koala's doing works instead? If we just do what you think we should that's not as fun as if we win by doing something we think is neat. And I want to see what Snow's punishment is.)$

Last edited:

"Don't worry I'll make it work" said Dejay. He never tried using his power vs a machine. "I Can probably make many targets for the machine, so I think you distracting it snow could of been avoided" he said a bit late.

Zoe just tossed Chuck and fired him with a strong blast of wind, using him as a projectile. The recoil propelled her into a wall, breaking her shoulders.

As Chuck rolled and dodged attacks from the robot he felt a strong gust of wind hit him in the back. He fell down on his face rolling in between the robots legs, and crashing into the wall behind him. He could feel a rib break as he hit the wall hard. "What the hell!" he moaned getting up as he held his side. "Wait till Simon is done Zoe!" He yelled in annoyance. He ran back over to the main area of fighting trying to keep fighting as he battled the pain in his side. "We need to finish this!" He said mostly to himself as he hoped he had brought enough time for Simon.

OOC @Ladies and Gentlemen; it was just the INTENDED solution, not a definite one.

1st strike for rudeness.

((Ah, I was being rude? Forgive me, but I'm not sure how.))

Snow had wrapped his arms around the neck, and was using that to hold on while he covered its eyes with his hands.

Glow looked around at the field, surveying the other members. Snow was hanging onto the robot like his life depended on it, Simon was doing his weird voodoo mind control thing in the corner, Chuck just got beat the shit out of by the robot, Zoe was taking things into her own hands, and Dejay was... what was Dejay doing?!

"Wow... we suck ass." She groaned and walked over to Dejay.

"Hey Hypeman! I think I know how to distract the robot... can you change the feild into something rocky? It'll make it easier for us to hide and buy Scully time..."

There it was.

After what felt like an eternity, Simon finally managed to somehow connect his mind with all of his teammates. It felt exhilarating. He could hear their thoughts, see what they could see, but the connection was a two-way street.

Not sure as to how long he could manage whatever it was he had accomplished, he filled the minds of his teammates with the intense depression that had previously filled him.

Here's your chance Chuck, Simon thought to himself as he slipped into unconsciousness, knowing his mission had been accomplished.

"Umm... ok?" answered Dejay as the floor seemed to turn to rock. "I'm not sure it works on robots, but hey" he then said laying back.

"Time for phase 3...Rodriguez, activate the Mud, Supersonic Waves and the Giant Super Roly-Poly Time Bomb! YOU'VE GOT 10 MORE MINUTES!"

The battlefield suddenly erupted into a loud, muddy and giant rolling bomb filled mess!

Chuck absorbed all the depression in everyone's minds as quickly as he could. He breathed in more emotion than he ever had. Depression was the second best for his power, and he quickly grew in size. He could feel every muscle in his body expanding. The transformation was painful as he screamed in pain. His mind went primal throwing out all rational thought as he rushed the robot picking it up easily and cracking the robots back over his knee a signature move of his. He let out a animal like roar before he threw the robot down unto the ground then began driving his fists into the robot his knuckles cracking and breaking as threw punch after punch. He picked up the robot pushing it against a wall before slamming his head into it's head. The pain from his attacks brought back his rational mind. He knew he would continue rampaging with his current over consumption of emotion. He found the robots exposed wires from an attack before he picked them up and pressed the wires into his skin shocking himself enough to force himself to pass out. His hulking mass fell into the muddy rocky surface as he let out a final bellow. "I hope I have weakened the robot enough for my fellow team members to finish it." He thought as he slipped into unconsciousness.

((OOC: Sorry for not being that active! Been dealing with a lot of stuff DX))

Glow's eyes widened as she watched Chuck do his thing.

"Woah... He went all Hulky on us."

She covered her ears from the supersonic waves and ran around the field, trying to avoid the giant rolling bomb.

"OH COME ON. IF WE CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT THIS HUNK OF JUNK HOW WILL WE EVER GRADUATE FROM THIS PEICE OF SHIT?!" She screamed loudly.

(I just want to say that I don't know what you guys think my power is, but all I can do is create illusions.)

Dejay was amazed at Chuck's power, and yet he still felt ignored. He then turned and faced the chick that was running. "Umm... will we ever graduate" he screamed. He then turned to the Colonel guy. "Sir is there any spiders in the mud cause I wanna op out if there is" he screamed.

"No, there aren't any. Use your illusions to aid the others...maybe give Zed a trigger/boost? Two minutes till the bomb goes off..."

Blowhard decided it was time to add a new element to speed things up...

"Radar Rider, time for your entrance!"

"Yes Sir!"

OOC:Radar Rider's bio will be posted later...

Snow strained as his shoulder hit the bomb. He was trying to roll the roly-poly time-bomb into the lava.

"Who the hell is Radar Rider, and who the hell thought of the name 'Radar Rider'?" He asked. He noticed that even though the robot had supersonic waves as a power, he could hear Blowhard just fine over them. Pity, that.

"Oh, this is out next obstacle?" Zoe said. "This should be easy."
Zoe liquidized the nitrogen in the air around the bomb, freezing it.
"Now, if Mythbusters is right, this should defuse it."

"The bomb is disarmed, but Radar Rider will show you how the bot is done!"

"SIR YES SIR!"

Radar Rider then appeared on the battlefield out of nowhere, and lifted his hand, causing the robot to begin rumbling...then it exploded, revealing a pilot that looked EXACTLY like Radar Rider! The RR that seemingly detonated the armor then exploded in a sound and Radio wave explosion!

"This is Radar Rider, your field commander! He controls and can "ride" sound, radio and other non-water waves! You will respect him and obey his commands implicitly unless they go against mine! IS THAT CLEARRRRRRR?

Simon picked himself up off the floor of the training facility, and shakily stood up. His attention first went to his outfit. The battlefield must have switched terrain while he was knocked out and now his favorite designer sweater was soaked in mud.

He sighed in disappointment, but shifted his attention to his surroundings.

His head still hadn't quite cleared all the way from the massive exertion of his powers he had used. It seemed to have worked though, he noted as he glanced over at the destroyed robot. It appeared his powers were useful in combat after all. To think for a moment he had thought himself to be inferior to his teammates.

He glanced at a peculiar looking fellow standing amongst the wreckage just in time to hear the General christen him as the squad's field commander. He studied Radar Rider for a moment. He looked trustworthy, intelligent, perhaps even a bit ambitious. Simon had never been a fan of macho-types, but he could see himself getting along with this fellow perfectly fine.

He glanced around at his teammates; they all seemed to have made it through training pretty unscathed, with the possible exception of Chuck, who was still lying unconscious on the ground.

They had been in this training room for what felt like ages, and Simon wanted to change into something a little more stylish and see if the base had anything decent to eat.

"I believe we've sufficiently proven our worth to you General," Simon called. "Now what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom