• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

Blowhard was eager to "talk" to Zed, and decided to stop activity for the day.

"All but Zed are to head to Little Atlantic City, which is our residency and recreation area. Zed, come to my office for a private consultation. A team evaluation to follow."

Re: Super Heroes Militarized for Universally Covert Kills... S.H.M.U.C.Ks!(Comedic RP

Snow shrugged, and headed to Blowhard's office, taking a seat and slouching in it. He folded his arms, and crossed a single leg over the other.

Chuck woke up in a hospital bed with a pounding headache. "God damnit." he thought looking down at his chest as he saw the band aids that covered the scorch marks on his pectoral muscles. He staggered out of his hospital bed ripping the wires out of his arms as he got up. He went over to the sink washing his face with his hands. It looked like whoever brought him here had cleaned and bandaged him up for which he was appreciative off. He heard a nurse rush into his room "Sir! she called out looking for him. "I'm in the bathroom!" Chuck yelled in a raspy voice as he stumbled out. "You should be in bed sir." she said looking concerned. "Nah, I gotta get out of here. Where is my stuff?" He asked as he stumbled abut looking for his wallet. She handed him a blue basket that had all his items in it from when he was admitted. "Sir, we really don't recommend you leaving." She said again looking concerned. Chuck shrugged it off not really wanting to be stuck in a hospital. "Is there a clothes shop around here?" He asked staring at the nurse as he held his wallet and keys. "Yeah there's a small shop on the first floor."
Chuck wandered down to the small shop which had mostly little trinkets for sale. He found some jeans and a shirt with the hospital's logo on it. He looked around eventually finding a pair of sunglasses and some white sneakers. He changed into it in a restroom and stumbled outside. He hadn't realized it, but his fedora was on his head almost like it just appeared there. He pushed his glasses up his nose as he walked out into the sunlight. He found a seat at a local coffee shop on the outdoor patio. He sipped at a latte he had ordered while he dialed up Simon's cell phone which was generously provided by our glorious task masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom