• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SUPER HUGELY BIG IMPORTANT TOPIC

As I was uploading a picture today I found out that it won't accept colons :)) either.

Just letting everyone know.

To expand on what Deth perhaps more bluntly put:

Did you see that big, bold text that said alphanumeric characters only. For clarification, that means only letters and only numbers. No periods, no commas, no slashes, no tildes, no ampersands, no plus or equals signs, and definitely no colons (semi or otherwise).

Even if you just "wanted to see if it would work", you could have crashed the site. Which would not be good.

Unless you had an unhealthy addiction to Bulbapedia and were trying to get clear of the site once and for all.... but in that case I'd recommend adding LeechBlock to your Firefox. Less hassle.

Wouldn't LeechBlock just make Togepi's page inaccessible?

Just to be clear, I wasn't 'trying' anything and never would. I was titling an image with a movie title until I realized that it only accepted alpha numeric characters.

Okay, this hasn't been touched in, like, a year...

And we have far too many stickied threads. Hence, destickying.

IMO stickies should usually be important things that people actually discuss. Something like this should go on a policy page, perhaps, seeing as it's important but not generating much discussion.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom