• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Pokémon Scramble box art and new mechanics revealed: Pokémon from Generation II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Super Pokémon Scramble box art and new mechanics revealed: Pokémon from Generation II, III ...

The sequel to the Wii Ware game Pokémon Rumble will contain new game mechanics. The official box artwork has also been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Super Pokémon Scramble box art and new mechanics revealed: Pokémon from Generatio

My, don't the graphics look....They're better than the first game, I tell you what.

Re: Super Pokémon Scramble box art and new mechanics revealed: Pokémon from Generatio

Meh, this game could have looked the same on the DSi/DS, just with lower res textures.

PVP looks nice, though, but this should have Wi-Fi like Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star, the games pushing the PSP in Japan now.

What's gonna make it or break it for me is the depth. Pokemon Rumble was fun and addictive, but a fully-priced handheld game can't just be more of the same for me. I'm expecting more creative level design and in a bit more depth to the Pokemon and the attacks, 'cause otherwise, I can't see myself buying the same game again, at a more expensive price.

Super_Scramble_demo_1.png

Are those supposed to be Absol that Charizard is charging at or what? I can't really tell what they are.

What's gonna make it or break it for me is the depth. Pokemon Rumble was fun and addictive, but a fully-priced handheld game can't just be more of the same for me. I'm expecting more creative level design and in a bit more depth to the Pokemon and the attacks, 'cause otherwise, I can't see myself buying the same game again, at a more expensive price.
I couldn't see buying it for 1500 Nintendo points the first time

I couldn't see buying it for 1500 Nintendo points the first time

It depends. I played the demo and liked it. It was a fun, if short-lived, experience. For a pretty big fan like me, it was worth it, but not the best deal in the world.

Are those supposed to be Absol that Charizard is charging at or what? I can't really tell what they are.

Shadow Toy Absol?

Fifteen bucks...it cost that much?
I checked out the news article...where's the artwork? YOU LIED!!!
I think that adding Pokemon from every generation is a good idea. I mean, who wouldn't have wanted to play as a Blazikin? :sweatlol:
To me, it looks like the actual Pokemon, not Toys (or Miimon, Mii versions of the Pocket Monsters).
WAIT...the darker Pokemon...I sense a gosh-darn good storyline! That's what Pokemon Rumble lacked: a clear storyline.

Fifteen bucks...it cost that much?
I checked out the news article...where's the artwork? YOU LIED!!!
Here it is

To me, it looks like the actual Pokemon, not Toys (or Miimon, Mii versions of the Pocket Monsters).
Still look like toys to me. Compare these Pokémon (especially the ones of the official website) to the ones from Pokédex 3D. They're intentionally reduced in quality.

WAIT...the darker Pokemon...I sense a gosh-darn good storyline! That's what Pokemon Rumble lacked: a clear storyline.
Yeah, being an in-store game, I would be very surprised if it didn't have a storyline.

Well, Pokemon Rumble DID at first have a storyline: a Rattata was trying to get stronger. But still. That plot was lame.
That plot stinks.

Well, Pokemon Rumble DID at first have a storyline: a Rattata was trying to get stronger. But still. That plot was lame.
That plot stinks.

That doesn't even qualify. It's like saying that the Dream World minigame Pokémon Seek has a plot, because there is a Pokémon that got lost looking for its item, and its friend got worried and asked you to find the Pokémon.

It's a game where the Pokémon are wind-up toys and the humans are giant Mii avatars. What difference could an excuse plot possibly make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom