• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia ~ Endgame (Smashed)

Do you want to be the characters you submitted?

• Yes (Be the character you submitted yourself)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No (Have the characters randomly assigned)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elementar For some reason I was not pinged

So we don't know who attacked who, just the damage report. Interesting!

Yeah I didn't get notified either. Whatever.

Oh, and regardless of the fact that we won't know who targets who, I'm still up for a little co-operation if you guys are too. Just saying.

Phase 3 ~ Beginning to Learn
Phase 3 ~ Beginning to Learn

FT coming soon.

(3) CheffOfGames 34%
(3) Rainbow Cloud 40% (air)
(3) jdthebud 4%
(3) Feenie 102%
(3) FinalArcadia 20% (off stage)
(3) Rainbow Skittles 60% (off Stage)
(3) Yours Truly 25% (air)
(3) Lone_Garurumon 16% (air)

All players off stage need to use recovery this phase, or else they will be KOed.

It is now Phase 3. It will last for 48 hours.

Phase 4 ~ First KO
Phase 5 ~ Final Smash
Phase 5 ~ Final Smash

FT coming soon.

(3) CheffOfGames 42%
(3) Rainbow Cloud 40% (air)
(3) jdthebud 81% (air)
(2) Feenie 0%
(3) FinalArcadia 45%
(3) Rainbow Skittles 85%
(3) Yours Truly 55%
(3) Lone_Garurumon 59%

The Smash Ball has been consumed. Someone may use a Final Smash.

It is now Phase 5. It will last for 31 hours (+20 minutes). If you want more time, please say so.

Aw, I was hoping who gets the Smash Ball would be publicly revealed... Oh well, I guess.

Also, Elementar, if one were to attack whoever got the Smash Ball enough before they user their Final Smash, would it pop out of them like in the actual Smash games? Just curious.

Also, Elementar, if one were to attack whoever got the Smash Ball enough before they user their Final Smash, would it pop out of them like in the actual Smash games? Just curious.

If that player gets KO'd, they'll lose it. However, that pop-out feature isn't present in this game.

Phase 6 ~ Heating Up
Phase 6 ~ Heating Up

I really need to get stuck into some FT.

(3) CheffOfGames 42%
(3) Rainbow Cloud 40%
(3) jdthebud 81%
(2) Feenie 0%
(3) FinalArcadia 55%
(2) Rainbow Skittles KO'd
(3) Yours Truly 70%
(3) Lone_Garurumon 59%

It is now Phase 6. It'll last for 48 hours. Also, may you please state the phase number at the top of your PM when you submit your moves? Thank you :)

Phase 7 ~ Still No Flavour
Phase 8 ~ Fully Fledged
Phase 8 ~ Fully Fledged

I might just end it with FT. I don't know if I'll do all of these phases.

(2) CheffOfGames KO'd
(3) Rainbow Cloud 84% (air)
(3) jdthebud 129% (air)
(2) Feenie 10%
(3) FinalArcadia 88% (off stage)
(2) Rainbow Skittles 0%
(3) Yours Truly 70%
(2) Lone_Garurumon KO'd

It is now Phase 8. It will last for 44 hours. Those who are off the stage need to recover.

250px-KO.jpg
That's probably for the best, this feels like it's gonna be a long-ish game. Do the bits you want to, and then maybe just wrap it up with a bit at the end, since I assume this is going to tie into your next Smash Bros Mafia in some way?

250px-KO.jpg
That's probably for the best, this feels like it's gonna be a long-ish game. Do the bits you want to, and then maybe just wrap it up with a bit at the end, since I assume this is going to tie into your next Smash Bros Mafia in some way?

It is tying into the next game.

Does anyone want the game to end earlier than planned? I could reduce the total stock to 2 or end it on a particular phase?

I'm so sorry for the delay. I won't have time now, but I'll do it as soon as I can. If you haven't submitted your moves, you can until I post :) Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Phase 9 ~ Small
Phase 9 ~ Small

(2) CheffOfGames 0%
(3) Rainbow Cloud 111% (off stage)
(3) jdthebud 129%
(2) Feenie 10%
(3) FinalArcadia 88%
(2) Rainbow Skittles 20% (air)
(3) Yours Truly 70%
(2) Lone_Garurumon 0%

Sorry for the delay. Also, who is still interested? I'm happy to stop the game, and there are a few people who haven't acted in a while. It would free up more time for you. Thoughts? Anyway, if you are, the phase will last for 32 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom