• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia ~ Endgame (Smashed)

Do you want to be the characters you submitted?

• Yes (Be the character you submitted yourself)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No (Have the characters randomly assigned)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested, though if you lot'd rather end early then I guess I can live with that, since I do have a few other games starting soon, among other things.

I'm still interested in playing. If others aren't playing then it's not as fun, so perhaps we could continue with whoever is left? Kind of disappointing, I like this game.

Hey everyone.

So, I've only received one set of actions for the phase, so that's why I haven't updated. I'm thinking it's best if this game is ended early. What do you guys think? I'm sorry about this. :(
...Then it might've been better to remind everyone that this game's still a thing then just not doing anything, just saying.

But hey, regardless, my stance on if this should keep going or not is pretty much this:
I would like it to continue
Oh, and laziness is fun, that too.

Oh sorry, I was waiting for the decision to continue or not. But if only three players have said they want to continue, then...

Phase 10 ~ Nearly
Oh, so this is the last phase huh? Well, on the one hand, I'm kinda disapointed that this is ending early, but on the other I do kinda have a few games I'm participating in going at once so there's that... Eh, maybe if the rules were a tad easier to understand or something people would've played longer, who knows?

This is how the world ends - not with a bang, but with a whimper...

...Seriously though is this thing actually going to end or what?

Endgame ~ Smashed
Endgame ~ Smashed

(2) CheffOfGames 21% (Kirby)
(2) Rainbow Cloud 0% (Rosalina and Luma)
(2) jdthebud 15% (Palutena)
(2) Feenie 10% (Wolf)
(2) FinalArcadia 10% (Shulk)
(1) Rainbow Skittles KO'd (Luigi)
(3) Yours Truly 123% (Samus)
(2) Lone_Garurumon 0% (Pikachu)

Congratulations to @Yours Truly on winning. It was a well deserved win and they were the only player to enter moves for every phase.
I'm sorry about this game. It obviously didn't go as well as planned, and it seemed too confusing. Thank you al for playing anyway, and I hope you had a little bit of fun to begin with.

Please let me know if you'd like to see every moveset.

Well, that was kind of an uneventful finish... But hey, at least it finished in the first place. Like I said though it may have been in PM I can't recall, this thing might've lasted longer if the game was less confusing... But that's why you ask questions 'bout the rules, is it not?

In any case, GG you lot. And yes, I am indeed interested in seeing all of those movesets you've got there (especially Rosalina's, Shulk's and Palutena's).

Oh, and try to make it a little less complex if you bring this kind of game back, just saying. :D

I praise @Elementar's effort in creating this game, it can't have been easy to set up and track all the moves. But it probably was a bit too complex. Perhaps if OC was allowed and/or the moves made were revealed in the thread, it may have been more rewarding for the participants.

Kirby – CheffOfGames
Normal Neutral: 2% (Fast; very low knockback)
Normal Side: 8% (Slow; medium knockback)
Normal Down: 6% (Normal; very low knockback)
Normal Up: 5% (Slow; low knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 4% (Slow; medium knockback; gives player air status and target off stage status)
Side Smash: No charge – 15% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 21% (slow; high knockback)
Up Smash: No charge – 13% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status), Charged – 19% (slow; high knockback; gives target air status)
Down Smash: No charge – 11% (slow; medium knockback; target has 25% chance of failing each move), Charged – 17% (slow; medium knockback; target has 25% chance of failing each move)
Neutral Special [Inhale]: Copies another player’s neutral, or allows them to only use two moves while it deals 6% damage to the target and has a 50% chance to deal 6% chance to another target (slow; very low knockback)
Side Special [Hammer Flip]: Can be charged up. No charge – 19% (slow; medium knockback; 75% accuracy), Charged – 35% (slow; very high knockback; 60% accuracy and deals 10% damage to user)
Up Special [Final Cutter]: 5% (fast; low knockback; can be used for recovery; meteor smash people off of stage, but will also K.O. user if three jumps aren’t used beforehand as the user must also need to be off the stage for meteor smash to occur.)
Down Special [Stone]: 18% (slow; medium knockback; can receive 15% damage from other players before actual health drops)
Final Smash [Ultra Sword]: 35% (slow; very high knockback)
Grab and Attack: Throw after hitting to give target airborn status. Attacks deal 1% damage.
Shield: 50% damage before breaking.
Dodge: 50% chance of missing hits and can be used alongside moves.
Jump: Can be used for recovery (Fast speed)

Pikachu – Lone_Garurumon
Normal Neutral: 1% (2% on last hit; fast; very low knockback)
Normal Side: 7% (normal; low knockback)
Normal Down: 6% (normal; medium knockback)
Normal Up: 5% (fast; low knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 5% (slow; medium knockback; gives user air status and target off stage status)
Side Smash: No charge – 18% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 25% (slow; high knockback)
Up Smash: No charge – 14% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status), Charged – 19% (slow; high knockback; gives target air status)
Down Smash: No charge – 2% (fast; does additional 3% damage on top of five hits of 2%; medium knockback), Charged – 4% (fast; does additional 5% damage on top of five hits of 4%; high knockback)
Neutral Special [Thunder Jolt]: 5% (fast; very low knockback; one of target’s moves will fail)
Side Special [Skull Bash]: No charge – 6% (medium; low knockback), Charged – 21% (slow; high knockback; gives user air status)
Up Special [Quick Attack]: 3% (fast; very low knockback; can be used as recovery)
Down Special [Thunder]: 6-15% (slow; damage chosen randomly between range; high knockback; gives target air status)
Final Smash [Volt Tackle]: 6% (fast; deals additional 18% 1-3 times, chosen randomly; high knockback; gives target off stage status)
Grab and Attack: Throw after hitting to give target airborn status.
Dodge: 50% chance of missing hits and can be used alongside move.
Jump: Can be used for recovery (Normal speed)

Luigi – RainbowSkittles
Normal Neutral: 3% (fast; very low knockback)
Normal Side: 8% (slow; medium knockback)
Normal Down: 4% (normal; low knockback)
Normal Up: 6% (slow; low knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 11% (slow; gives user air status; gives target off stage status)
Side Smash: No charge – 15% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 21% (slow; high knockback)
Up Smash: No charge – 12% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status), Charged – 16% (slow; high knockback)
Down Smash: No charge – 14% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 19% (slow; high knockback; target has 50% of failing one move)
Neutral Special [Fireball]: 6% (Normal; very low knockback; target has 5% chance of failing completely)
Side Special [Green Missile]: No charge – 6% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 23% (slow; high knockback)
Up Special [Super Jump Punch]: 25% (slow; high knockback; gives target and user air status)
Down Special [Luigi Cyclone]: 2% (fast; deals additional 3% in extra strike; medium knockback; 20% chance to give target air status)
Final Smash [Poltergust 500]: 40% (slow; very high knockback; targets 1-2 people, depending on luck.)

Samus – Yours Truly
Normal Neutral: 5% (normal; low knockback)
Normal Side: 10% (slow; medium knockback)
Normal Down: 12% (slow; very low knockback)
Normal Up: 8% (slow; low knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 10% (slow; medium knockback; gives user air status and target off stage status)
Up Smash: No charge – 18% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status; if used, user has 10% chance of failing another move they use), Charged – 25% (slow; high knockback; gives target air status; if used, user has 25% chance of failing another move they use)
Down Smash: No charge – 10% (slow; low knockback; can be used on two opponents during one turn without using up a move’s slot), Charged – 14% (slow; medium knockback; can be used on two opponents during one turn without using up a move’s slot)
Neutral Special [Charge Shot]: No charge – 3% (fast; low knockback; has 10% chance of target failing one move), Charged – 25% (slow; high knockback; breaks shield)
Side Special [Missile]: Normal – 5% (normal; low knockback; cannot be stopped by any other player), Super – 10% (slow; high knockback)
Up Special [Screw Attack]: 12% (slow; medium knockback; gives user and target air status; target has 10% chance of failing one move; can be used for recovery)
Down Special [Bomb]: 9% (slow; medium knockback; bypasses any shield or dodge)
Final Smash [Zero Laser]: 6% (fast; very high knockback)

Shulk – FinalArcadia
Normal Neutral: 4% (fast; medium knockback)
Normal Side: 12% (slow; has 50% chance to deal additional 12% damage; medium knockback)
Normal Down: 10% (slow; has 50% chance to target an additional random target; low knockback)
Normal Up: 8% (slow; has 25% chance to deal additional 6% damage; very low knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 6% (slow; has 10% chance to deal additional 4% damage; low knockback; gives user air status and target off stage status)
Side Smash: No charge – 18% (slow; medium knockback; has 5% chance to deal additional 6% damage), Charged – 25% (slow; high knockback; has 5% chance to deal additional 5% damage)
Up Smash: No charge – 16% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status), Charged – 22% (slow; high knockback; gives target air status)
Down Smash: No charge – 4-30% (slow; medium knockback; damage chosen randomly), Charged – 12-35% (slow; high knockback; damage chosen randomly)
Neutral Special [Monado Arts]: Can choose between jump (cannot be given air status or off stage status for two turns, but receives 5% damage each turn), speed (all normal attacks have their speed increased by one level, unless N/A, but deals 2% less damage for each move), shield (blocks two random hits each turn for the next two turns, but deals 2% less damage for each move), buster (deals 5% more on each move, but each move has knockback level decreased by one, lasts for two turns) and smash (knockback level increased by one, but damage decreased by 7% for each move).
Side Special [Back Slash]: 10/18% (slow; medium/high/very high knockback; damage and knockback chosen randomly)
Up Special [Air Slash]: 17% (slow; has 50% chance to deal 10% more damage; medium knockback; gives target and user air status)
Down Special [Vision]: Will deal 1.5% damage back at opponents with one increased knockback level.
Final Smash [Chain Attack]: 40% [slow; very high knockback]
Jump: Can be used for recovery (slow speed)

Wolf – Feenie
Normal Side: 4% (normal; low knockback)
Normal Down: 6% (slow; low knockback; has 50% chance to block one of target’s moves)
Normal Up: 8% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 8% (slow; very low knockback; gives user air status and target off stage status)
Up Smash: No charge – 12% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status), Charged – 19% (slow; high knockback; gives target air status)
Down Smash: No charge – 20% (slow; low knockback), Charged – 33% (slow; medium knockback)
Neutral Special [Blaster]: 5% (normal; very low knockback; stops target from using one move)
Side Special [Wolf Flash]: 10% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status; if target already has off stage status, move has 15% to KO instantly)
Up Special [Fire Wolf]: 3% (fast; high knockback; can be used for recovery)
Down Special [Reflector]: If any projectiles are used on user, they will instead hit their original sender at 30% or 1.5x the damage, whatever is higher.
Final Smash [Landmaster]: 30-50% (slow; very high knockback; damage chosen randomly; gives user air status)

Palutena – jdthebud
Normal Side: 4-6% (normal; low knockback; damage chosen randomly between range)
Normal Down: 8% (slow; target has 50% chance of failing a move)
Normal Up: 2% (fast; medium knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 9% (slow; low knockback; gives user air status and target off stage status)
Side Smash: No charge – 16% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 22% (slow; high knockback)
Up Smash: No charge – 9-16% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status; damage chosen randomly), Charged – 13-22% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status; damage chosen randomly)
Down Smash: No charge – 13% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 24% (slow; high knockback)
Neutral Special [Autoreticle]: 3% (fast; low knockback; cannot be blocked by another player’s attack)
Side Special [Reflect Barrier]: Does 5% damage (normal; medium knockback) or if hit by any projectiles, will instead reflect them at 1.5x the power.
Up Special [Warp]: Can only be hit by a max of 2 moves, and can be used as recovery.
Down Special [Counter]: 1-2 moves (amount chosen randomly) will be returned to target with 1.5x the power.
Final Smash [Black Hole Laser]: 50% (slow; very high knockback)
Jump: Can be used for recovery (Slow speed)

Rosalina & Luma – Rainbow Cloud
Note: There is a 50% chance one of Rosalina and Luma’s moves will do 2x damage every turn.
Normal Neutral: 2% (fast; very low knockback)
Normal Side: 9% (slow; low knockback)
Normal Down: 7% (slow; medium knockback)
Normal Up: 9% (slow; very low knockback; gives target air status)
Aerial Attack: 12% (slow; medium knockback; gives user air status and target off stage status)
Side Smash: No charge – 19% (slow; medium knockback), Charged – 24% (slow; high knockback)
Up Smash: No charge – 16% (slow; medium knockback; gives target air status), Charged – 21% (slow; high knockback; gives target air status)
Down Smash: No charge – 16-21% (slow; medium knockback; damage chosen randomly between range), Charged – 24-30% (slow; high knockback; damage chosen randomly between range)
Neutral Special [Luma Shot]: No charge – 4% (fast; very low knockback), Charged – 8% (Normal; high knockback; can’t be blocked by other player’s moves)
Side Special [Star Bits]: 8% (Slow; medium knockback; targets 3 players at once; stops one move from affecting user)
Up Special [Launch Star]: Cannot be hit by two attacks by other players, but is given air status. Can be used as recovery.
Down Special [Gravitational Pull]: Stops all projectile attacks aimed at user and can keep them. Can use them as additional attacks (at no expense) later.
Final Smash [Power Star]: 20-150% (slow; medium knockback)
Jump: Can be used for recovery (Slow speed)

...Huh, after reading that list I came to three conclusions: first, if those of you who had Reflectors/Counters had timed them right then I wouldn't've done nearly as well as I did, since my main way to KO people was with that charged Charge Shot o' mine, which would've ended in bad times if it got reflected/countered.

The second thing, kind of an offshoot from the first, is that I'm rather glad I didn't aim at Rainbow Cloud throughout most, if not the entirity of the game, since that there Gravitational Pull would've been very benaficial because of said Charge Shots.

And the third... Is that, while I am disapointed with how Luma was just a 50% chance for a power boost instead of a way to split damage Rosalina's attacks between two players, I can see that that would've added another layer of complexity to this alreeady rather complex game that I'm not entirely sure could be handled, so... eh. Oh, and the fact that Shulk's Shield Ard doesn't simply decrease damage/knockback delt/taken, his Buster Art doesn't increase self-damage and his Smash Art doesn't increase self-knockback really bothers me, that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom