• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia ~ Endgame (Smashed)

Do you want to be the characters you submitted?

• Yes (Be the character you submitted yourself)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No (Have the characters randomly assigned)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to be the characters you submitted or have the characters randomly assigned? I'm putting up a poll, so please vote when you get the chance. If anyone else signs up, please also fill in the poll.
I assume roles and alignment would be randomly assigned for the first?

Uh, Dylan, this isn't a mafia game. There's no roles or teams. Be the last two smashers standing with unique mechanics.
giphy.gif

I shouldn't meddle with things when I'm on vacation and just woke up :p

Uh, Dylan, this isn't a mafia game. There's no roles or teams. Be the last two smashers standing with unique mechanics.

Thankyou. However, I changed the win condition to being the last player alive. Only one winner now.

So yeah, either have the character you submitted, or get someone else's submission.

*A wild MoD appears*

I'll be featuring as a MoD this game. Just so everyone knows :)

Since this is a non-mafia game, a sub won't be needed for returnofMCH. And such, everyone will have 2 stock. This means that you can all be KOed once before being eliminated. However, I'm open to changing it to three if that's what you all want.

Phase 1 ~ Let it Begin
Phase 1 ~ Let it Begin

Phase 1 ~ Let it Begin

Mario and his fellow Smashers had been locked in an underground bunker for 2 weeks now. All, especially Kirby, were beginning to succumb to hunger and thirst. They lived on a small amount of rations a day, and, despite initially agreeing to be settled with an even amount, several characters fought over the others’ rations in the hope of satisfying their hunger. On the dawn of their third week in confinement, Ganondorf himself approached the iron bars and delighted himself through tormenting his prisoners.

“You’re honestly pathetic; throwing away your humanity to gain an extra pitiful minute of life. No wonder you couldn’t defeat us.” Each character returned the insults with a look of disgust. Yet, that only made Ganondorf even more excited. “Anyway, it’s about time we put you all to use. This our new kingdom, and you’ll do as we want. And there’s only one way we’ll find this out.” He cleared his throat, waiting for what he hoped to be murmurs of interest and intrigue. But he was disappointed and continued. “We’re having a Smash Tournament. Depending on your style and your ranking, you’ll be accepted into different jobs and will be able to receive payments. Hopefully that gives you enough incentive to participate. And… if it doesn’t? Well, let’s just say you’ll regret refusing to take part. Before you all begin, however, we need to, what’s the word… make some preparations.” The added chill on the end of the sentence finally sparked an emotional response in the other characters. Most had trembling frowns and sparkling puppy dog eyes that reflected the little light in the room strongly. “I wish you all a terrible day, you scum.” He turned with prideful resent and pushed his way back up the stairs. Well that went well, he thought slyly.

When he was gone, every character looked towards Mario, who was standing in the centre of the room. He waited a few seconds and sighed half-heartedly. “Just do what they say. This new world is something we need to accept.” He too, turned, but unlike Ganondorf, was instead slumped down and depressed. Every other character shared in the mood but Luigi, who hid their fierce expression by looking down. They’ve even broken Mario.

All Role PMs have been sent.

A few changes. Moves that have speeds of normal or fast can only target the one player (unless otherwise specified). All players will have a stock of 3. Also, phases will last for 48 hours, and are updated in around 45 minutes time (it'll always be delayed a little; I will update EMU, Lovers Mafia when it starts, then this). Anyway, have fun!

Last edited:
So, any of you lot want to partner up before we all have to slaughter eachother? Just asking.

I'm fine with pairing up, it might just be a bit harder to discuss strategies without OC

Alright, I'll answer some questions I've had here.

You need to choose three moves, but one needs to be an aerial/normal attack. You also need to choose a target for each.

You need to specify whether you want to charge a smash move or use it straightaway.

You can't split the damage of fast/normal moves to multiple players.

Using your shield counts as one move.

You can use a dodge alongside a slow move only.

Grabbing and throwing counts as one move.

You can only use aerial attacks on someone already in the air.

Any other questions?

I forgot to say this (I thought I did) but due to early confusion, the phase will be extended for 24 hours so people can resubmit actions if they were confused beforehand.

Phase 2 ~ Arena
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom