• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyboy0337

Reaction score
Anything about Brawl can be discussed here.

I'll start it with a question: Does Dedede have a Meteor Smash?

Uh, every character has a Meteor Smash.

What if Rick Astley was a playable character?

Uh, every character has a Meteor Smash.

What if Rick Astley was a playable character?

Someone to rival meta knight...

Screech = tornado spam

EDIT: how does Dedede Meteor smash?

I guess you can see who I play by my sig. Anyone have good strategies for Ness or Pit? I placed 5th in a local tourny, so I think I'm a little good.

I guess you can see who I play by my sig. Anyone have good strategies for Ness or Pit? I placed 5th in a local tourny, so I think I'm a little good.

I heard that Ness's bat can be used as a projectile deflecter, if the frames time up correctly. Nice way to launch back an aura sphere.

I'm trying to get the Akatsuki hack to work with Brawl. But it's not working. :rolleyes:

(Basically the hack changes the textures on some of the characters models so it looks like their wearing the Akatsuki uniform from Naruto.)

I'm trying to get the Akatsuki hack to work with Brawl. But it's not working. :rolleyes:

(Basically the hack changes the textures on some of the characters models so it looks like their wearing the Akatsuki uniform from Naruto.)

do you have the newest system update? if so, your out of luck... If only i didn't update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom