• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack to co

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack to contain two ...

The Twitter page of Nintendo Italy has revealed the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack to be released in Europe with a PEGI rating of 12. The double pack will include two copies of the game in one card box entitled Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack and it will have a unknown discounted price.

Read more on Bulbanews

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack t

I think this is a good idea because I have two 3DS and I often play Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Melee/64 with my brother, who doesn't have a 3DS, and one of my cousins, who has a 3DS, so I could use all the multiplayer features of the game with my brother and my cousin at the same time or separately.

SammyW27

Surrounded by fuqqin' idiots
Reaction score
Re: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Double Pack revealed for Europe: Double pack t

Clever, Ninty...

While I'm here--Calling it now: Wii U and SSB bundle for the Holidays! ;-)

キットちゃん

Reaction score

I would really love to see Pokemon games get this treatment.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

I would really love to see Pokemon games get this treatment.
They're doing this in Japan. I doubt it will happen anywhere else though.

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score

This is great. Smash really isn't a game you want to play alone after a while(well, my 300 hours in brawl disagree but whatever), so its cool to be able to buy this for you and a friend/sibling, and to have a common ground for what to play.

Lugia trainer

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Interesting. I think it's a creative thing to do.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Oddly enough, I haven't seen this double pack on any retailer websites. Which is a shame as I would actually consider buying it, as both me and my younger brother are planning on buying Smash Bros.