• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Super Smash Bros. free soundtrack CD included with Club Nintendo registration: Requir

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. free soundtrack CD included with Club Nintendo registration: Requires ...

It has been announced that when players who buy and register both the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U games on Club Nintendo, they will receive Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection, a special 2-disc soundtrack from Club Nintendo.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

Like_Fahrenheit

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
Re: Super Smash Bros. free soundtrack CD included with Club Nintendo registration: Pr

Bummer, I was excited. I'm not going to get both versions just for this reason. The lack of the soundtrack isn't a big loss for me, I guess. But it'd be cool to have.

キットちゃん

Reaction score
Re: Super Smash Bros. free soundtrack CD included with Club Nintendo registration: Pr

I wonder if this will be available to AUS/NZ aswell.
They still haven't confirmed the GameCube Accessory bundle for Oceania.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

I wonder if this will be available to AUS/NZ aswell.
They still haven't confirmed the GameCube Accessory bundle for Oceania.
It is. I've updated the article.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
Re: Super Smash Bros. free soundtrack CD included with Club Nintendo registration: Re

Heh, I was getting both even if the soundtrack wasn't announced.