• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

You using that argument yourself calls more attention to that. The self-awareness indicates you have the potential to do that with the sole purpose of using it to look townie.
I didn't use the WIFOM argument though, you did.

Right, so why are you making the switch from one mostly meaningless vote on someone you're strongly scumreading to a mostly meaningless someone who as far as you're concerned is only suspect by PoE? It just doesn't make sense.
Part of it was because I thought it would look hilarious.

Also if FA and SM are scum buddies this would make some sense I suppose so eh

The general fact that you said that you wouldn't do the behavior as a wolf tells me that you are able to use the behavior as a wolf in order to not look like a wolf. Does that make sense?
No, not really. It's just a general defense. You would be correct if I said something like "I am aware this looks like wifom"

But I never asked anyone to townread me, I was just saying that your line of thinking is probably just confirmation bias to begin with

Nah, it's about avoiding considering such defenses that are inconclusive either way to avoid bias
Defenses should be considered. You do not have to agree with them but this line of thinking will lead to poor outcomes.

Defenses should be considered. You do not have to agree with them but this line of thinking will lead to poor outcomes.
Considering a defense that boils down to WIFOM will lead to you just going back and forth indefinitely without making any real progress. It's better to focus on things that are more conclusive.

Night 1 - I can't change the future...
okay VOTES ARE LOCKED.
NIght 1: I Can't Change the future

Votals
Soulmaster - 7 (TheCapsFan, leetic!, HumanDawn, DawningWinds, Reiji, neopest)
Kaiveran - 1 (Soulmaster)
neopest - 1 (FinalArcadia)

Dear Soulmaster, you represent Super Smash Bros. 4.

As the title suggests, you represent the fourth game in the series. In a series first, there are two different versions with differing game modes and stages; for 3DS and Wii U respectively. You introduced 17 characters in the base game, including Lucina, Dark Pit, Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Little Mac, Greninja, Mii Brawler, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Gunner, Palutena, Pac-Man, Robin, Shulk, Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt.

Your group is led by Shulk, who uses visions from the Monado to save his allies. As such, you are aligned with the town and are a Watcher. Each night, you can choose to use your visions ability to see who uses a night action on a player of your choosing. You can do this by replying to this PM with Envision: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with the town and win when all the mafia have been eliminated.
Soulmaster was lynched, they were Super Smash Bros 4: the town watcher.

It is now night 1: phase ends in 24 hours

Last edited:
Basically, whenever an argument boils down to "I wouldn't do this as scum because it would make me look scummy", it is usually WIFOM unless either doing so would be gamethrowing as a wolf, or if there are enough reasons via Occams Razor to lead you to that conclusion

Back
Top Bottom