• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Looks like neo-pest got...neo-exterminated.

I wanna take some time for dinner and a little creative endeavor I've been meaning to finish, but after that I'll work on refiguring things (since work tomorrow will block out most of the first half of D3)

RIP Neopest. Don't take it badly to heart, you did good enough to not get lynched Day 1 in a small game with many active players. Also, a Cop check means you were lynched by mechanical reasons, not necessarily because you played a bad game!

@Kaiveran

what game did we last play together please

RIP Neopest. Don't take it badly to heart, you did good enough to not get lynched Day 1 in a small game with many active players. Also, a Cop check means you were lynched by mechanical reasons, not necessarily because you played a bad game!

@Kaiveran

what game did we last play together please
Unless you've played under another name on:
  • Last Life (fka Lemmy's Land) from the mid-2010s up to its TWG-excising revamp;
  • MafiaScum from 2008-ish to 2016;
  • Mafia Universe from 2019 to the present;
  • a certain online rhythm game site waaay back when they did OC games;
Probably never.

[Huge wallcases to come, if you're into that]

Unless you've played under another name on:
  • Last Life (fka Lemmy's Land) from the mid-2010s up to its TWG-excising revamp;
  • MafiaScum from 2008-ish to 2016;
  • Mafia Universe from 2019 to the present;
  • a certain online rhythm game site waaay back when they did OC games;
Probably never.

[Huge wallcases to come, if you're into that]
Then I don’t think we have at all.

Dumping this and going to bed for now, I recommend you @ me with any questions I’ve missed and I’ll try to get 'em before work, no guarantees though.

Disclaimers:

• I’m not considering DawningWinds in this analysis, for reasons that should be obvious.
  • I’ve decided to reserve my fine-toothed comb for Cycle 1, given that Day 2 is mostly neopest going “curses, foiled, bingus bongus” and then exploding.
  • I’ve also decided the “ISO” “feature” here sucks ass actually, so I’m just gonna rifle through the thread with Ctrl-F armed and take notes on each potential wolfpair.

neo + Caps

First at #104 we see that Caps was on at the same time neo was posting. Of all the people he interacts with in the following posts, ->neo is the least substantial and least pointed by far. The single comment he makes also comes across as coachy.

#121 neo puts minor footnote shade on Caps.

Empty walkback shade from #156.

#164 not neo-related, but leetic and DW make good points here

#174 isn’t too bad on its face, but again, he’s just commenting on neo’s stuff without actually showing interest in making a read on her. Again at #187. This is becoming a pattern.

The “lol defense” against leetic is starting to become grating. It feels less like dismissing attacks because they’re obviously ridiculous and more like trying to downplay their significance.

(I’d read more into his defending of others here but I know now they can’t be buddies with him, so moving on)

Caps just seems to be parroting Reiji at #231

#261, he bounces of FA’s suspicion of me, and draws an analogy to neo, in his first real read-oriented comment about her! Congrats!
While his frustration with leetic further down the post reads as pretty genuine, when we come back to neo, suddenly things are chummy again; no push on the slight neo sus yet. I would also say it’s sus that both of them are converging on me, but let’s be honest; I’ve been severely off my game this…uh, game.

#351, 352 keeps pace a little too well with the momentum shift. What with the simultaneous warming up on HD, the continued trend of mentioning neo without solviness, and the will-he-or-won’t-he turn onto Soul.

#356, again, really dislike how any real solving attention to neo seems to be externally prompted by known townies. If he follows up on this i’ll be pleasantly surprised.

He does! At #368! And it’s wayyyy too much of a jump. From “hmm interesting sorta considering maybe” whenever a townie asks to in his top vote options for the Day. Just…yecch.

#437, not explicitly neo-related but I can’t help but note how he signals jumping back on Soulmaster as soon as it looks like neo might be a viable wagon

#442 1good+1bad on neo, not terrible but, like, see #368 again

#447 addresses neo in more detail here, this post is pretty good and looking like they might be finding their footing. Neo, however, gives a fob-off of an answer in #449, and #456 does not look like the response of someone who was genuinely interested in neo’s alignment.

Trusting leetic’s #574, I’d say he makes a fair point against him even if not neo-related.

#584 feels like empty signaling.

Conclusion:
Very Likely
Caps is my top choice for D2, barring any arguments that might sway me onto HD. While relative to his post count, he seems to have about as much fuckery going on as HD does, the apparent lack of independent interest in solving neo all C1, his inconsistencies in other areas, and his lack of any step-up comparable to HD’s put him over the edge for me.

+ leetic

Opening D1 (up to his Caps vote) doesn’t seem like much to look at for me.

#103 is the first pointed interaction I can find. The whyfoam here is “Wolf attempting to piggyback off (someone who for all she knew was) a prominent town figure” vs. “Wolf attempting to generate natural looking reactions from a partner.” Perhaps a lot of this depends on meta which I only have the faintest ƿisper of, but to semi-coldread it, neo doesn’t look like the proactive type that would take Option 2.

#239, neo is tagged as leetic’s strongest townread. Bold statement. Could be getting pocketed, could be powerwolfing. I definitely have to study how this D1 relationship went sour in more detail.

Leetic starting to ask more pointed questions, not quite at the peak yet, but this progression does not read like neo is a known quantity to leetic, not so far at least. #373 looks like a premonition of the conflict to come.

P20 it seems is where things seem to fall apart. The back and forth here is very organic-feeling and neo mostly eschews any blatant misreps et al, so you could forgive me for mistaking this for TvT on my previous more surface-level reads. (I have a feeling you won’t, though.)

And here, on page 21, is the clincher. The start of the leetic/neo thunderdome (which should have reached its logical conclusion – but good on DawningWinds for picking up the ball where we dropped it.

It continues onto p22, but it’s not all animosity; leetic just can’t help himself for exploring potentially fruitful tangents. This does not read like someone who has the TMI of a wolf at all. It’s a push that’s hungry for information, which an N3P is usually just as starved for as a townie, and with claimed protection at night it’s quite reasonable for him to townside as much as he does here.

#485 the pressure is officially off neo.

P27, as the Soulmaster wagon is going down…I really don’t see anything that changes my mind here. The frustration at #530 seems really genuine. If you’re telling the truth leetic (and I suspect you are) I hope the lesson we’ve learned is that townies generally aim for a bollocks/dog’s bollocks ratio better than 50/50 :p

Conclusion:
Unlikely
neo + leetic team just doesn’t feel viable. Even if leetic was a master of subterfuge and kicking up dust with wolfbuds, this would require a risky super-long con based on leetic going deep as the fake Survivor, which I’m not sure they would go for given the potential flips/claims/mech info that could buss it wide open. I’ve noted before how the D1 interactions have felt a bit theatrical at times, but when it comes down to it, leetic’s behavior just doesn’t indicate TMI in my book. It makes sense from a Survivor POV ensuring he doesn’t get voted out early, and his power claim fits the 3Ps flavor.

+ Reiji

In their #115 catchup wall, ehh. I guess neopest TR seems a wee bit lacking but so does FA, and we all know how that last turned out. Nothing that really points towards scum here.

First juicy bit on Reiji comes #121. Potential TR-escape clauses on both leetic (likely N3P) and DawningWinds (conf town), but not Reiji. Reiji’s all sunshine and rainbows. :le big thonk:

While #221 is overwhelmingly positive on neo, it does fit quite nicely with the views they expressed so far, and then #222 is a really good question so I’d say it’s pretty towny

#340 is interesting, if they’re being honest I could sorta understand how a town!Reiji has these SM/me positions, but it also could be a stealthy indirect defense of neo.

However, there’s absolutely nothing indirect about #354. I honestly don’t know which side of the whyfoam coin to take with this because while the neo response is definitely more thorough it doesn’t seem to be reactive like I would expect, and both of them express doubt/gray areas in a similar way.

Now, the #459 reads list. While neo null is a bit of a break from his previous posts on the subject, now that I’m actually taking the proper time to read and have a good handle, Reiji’s reads seem pretty well supported.

P24, while Reiji’s posts look good enough here, I think there might be something funny in neo’s attitude towards him. Maybe it’s just because she’s finally getting the ML she wanted…or maybe it’s that she knows sus from Reiji is nothing to take seriously. The fact that they both seem to converge on FA town may also be telling. Gut feeling: I don’t like it.

leetic’s #574 is a positive point on Reiji though - he was consistent on SM.

#631 “subject to change and concerns highlighted below” - I can’t really see why. It mostly deals with leetic N3P claim, I don’t see how that would move the needle against an actual-factual red check. (I mean you address this later with your response to me, but ehh)

All subsequent posts seem pretty conformal to my initial townread of Reiji.

Conclusion:
Uncertain
While there are certain things here and there on Reiji that ping me as suspicious, I really don’t see anything quite to the level of Caps or HD, and overall I’d say there’s more good and/or okay posts from him than there is bad. So I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

+ HumanDawn

Not interacting with neo yet, but their shading of FA in their opening (#93) looks like a wuff doin’ wuff things

Oh goodie, first neo interaction is right after it! Might be a bit much reading into it now, but sometimes wolves will disguise cheap shots at town and/or positives on their partners with jokey-looking posts like this.

HD has seemed pretty non-confrontational so far, and considering how 3 of 5 people on their #98 shitlist have revealed to be town, perhaps they’re ride-or-die for their wolfbud after all? I know it’s not me, and it’s quite unlikely to be leetic, so there’s a good neo/HD link developing already.

Sooo formerly I concurred with #154 back when I thought it had pure intentions. But in hindsight, it might be a sneaky “hey, get off my wolfbud” kinda thing.

Empty walkback shade from #156. (I’m seeing double!)

And pagebottom of 8, holy inconsistency, Batman! From “eh, nothing really pings me about HD” to “lol we’re totally bros leetic, let’s vote HD”. Now that I think about it though…I’m conflicted. I dunno how bus happy this site is, but even if it is, making yourself LWS on Day 1 is practically suicide. If this is a bussing/distancing thing, neo would;ve have to be pretty confident that HD wouldn’t gain traction. Of course, she might’ve been just riding leetic’s coattails for an easy HD ML. Maybe a later vote switch from neo will illuminate this better.

Neo reorientation starts #218 and oh boy, I don’t see how the seeds of a walkback on HD could be planted more clearly! And given that I personally know all three
people she shifts onto #220 are town, I believe this gives a pretty clear window into her wolfplay. Namely, that she focuses on pathing out the most acceptable MLs, and engages with partners mostly as theater if she can help it. (supported further #235 maybe)

#256, #257 looks like garden-variety fencesitting to me, feeling for which way the vote winds might blow. Also, nice like from HD.

I CBA to go back and tag the page transition-ish thing where neo unvotes and dips, but suffice it to say it tracks with the above theater theory. (also involves leetic tangentially, but nothing much there I think)

I can’t quite put my finger on why but #308 just stinks. From the wording, to the tone, just everything about it is off.

#311 defense is weird as well, and leetic smacks right back at the cheap attack that’s wiggity-wack with the #312 of truth.

P17 in general looks to be a general momentum shift towards Soulmaster, and HD puts out a vote, let’s see how neo follows…

#346 iT’s SiMpLe ToWn tAcTics :lol:
Neo ratcheting up the defense to 11 here is NAGL.

#361, dismisses a very well researched and structured case from FA here with a pithy one-liner, and the comment on the second post is icing on the cake.

For #363 I’ll throw HD a bone, it looks like lining up FA for D2, but then why would neo/HD team then kill FA the very next night? Sure, FA was rather locked on target with neo, and leetic later got up to his Survivor shenanigans. But considering how little traction FA got, and how smoothly D1 went for both of them in general, it’s a little iffy. Perhaps they got an n0 Rolecop of sorts, or neo picked up on a big bluetell everyone missed, but it’s rather useless to speculate on that sort of thing…

Unlike #374, however, which does not track at
all with HD’s previous comments on FA/neo. Spend #361 dismissing FA’s wallcase on neo, only to put her below FA, right next to the designated ML Soulmaster? By all accounts, it doesn’t make sense.

#499 mmhm, sure Jan

leetic’s #574 would be a bit of a positive for HD, except once the wagon took off HD was nowhere to be found. Maybe reading a bit much into it, but eh.

Okay, HD, I’m gonna hand it to you. Your posts re:neo on p30 are pretty damn good, as is your readslist. The problem is, given how you conducted yourself during D1 I have severe doubts. Sure, a townie could suddenly put in a great deal of work in preparation for the (effective) F7 just ahead – just like a wolf could put in a ton of work just to make sure they’re not on the table for that F7. I can’t quite cut through the whyfoam on this one, sadly.

I guess #634 is a positive; clearly articulating the state of things so nobody can pull any BS.

And a good signal of effort with the huge wall, but it’s not followed up on as of yet.

Conclusion:
Likely
There are several glaring inconsistencies regarding HumanDawn’s treatment of neopest, and just plain suspicious moments – pound for pound I’d say they’re about equal in level to TheCapsFan. In the end, though, there are a few qualities that put them slightly above CapsFan. They’ve been consistent with some other things, for one, their engagement has been noticeably deeper, and from p30 and onwards is more effort than Caps has ever spared in this game, at an opportune time too.

Dumping this and going to bed for now, I recommend you @ me with any questions I’ve missed and I’ll try to get 'em before work, no guarantees though.

Disclaimers:

• I’m not considering DawningWinds in this analysis, for reasons that should be obvious.
  • I’ve decided to reserve my fine-toothed comb for Cycle 1, given that Day 2 is mostly neopest going “curses, foiled, bingus bongus” and then exploding.
  • I’ve also decided the “ISO” “feature” here sucks ass actually, so I’m just gonna rifle through the thread with Ctrl-F armed and take notes on each potential wolfpair.

neo + Caps

First at #104 we see that Caps was on at the same time neo was posting. Of all the people he interacts with in the following posts, ->neo is the least substantial and least pointed by far. The single comment he makes also comes across as coachy.

#121 neo puts minor footnote shade on Caps.

Empty walkback shade from #156.

#164 not neo-related, but leetic and DW make good points here

#174 isn’t too bad on its face, but again, he’s just commenting on neo’s stuff without actually showing interest in making a read on her. Again at #187. This is becoming a pattern.

The “lol defense” against leetic is starting to become grating. It feels less like dismissing attacks because they’re obviously ridiculous and more like trying to downplay their significance.

(I’d read more into his defending of others here but I know now they can’t be buddies with him, so moving on)

Caps just seems to be parroting Reiji at #231

#261, he bounces of FA’s suspicion of me, and draws an analogy to neo, in his first real read-oriented comment about her! Congrats!
While his frustration with leetic further down the post reads as pretty genuine, when we come back to neo, suddenly things are chummy again; no push on the slight neo sus yet. I would also say it’s sus that both of them are converging on me, but let’s be honest; I’ve been severely off my game this…uh, game.

#351, 352 keeps pace a little too well with the momentum shift. What with the simultaneous warming up on HD, the continued trend of mentioning neo without solviness, and the will-he-or-won’t-he turn onto Soul.

#356, again, really dislike how any real solving attention to neo seems to be externally prompted by known townies. If he follows up on this i’ll be pleasantly surprised.

He does! At #368! And it’s wayyyy too much of a jump. From “hmm interesting sorta considering maybe” whenever a townie asks to in his top vote options for the Day. Just…yecch.

#437, not explicitly neo-related but I can’t help but note how he signals jumping back on Soulmaster as soon as it looks like neo might be a viable wagon

#442 1good+1bad on neo, not terrible but, like, see #368 again

#447 addresses neo in more detail here, this post is pretty good and looking like they might be finding their footing. Neo, however, gives a fob-off of an answer in #449, and #456 does not look like the response of someone who was genuinely interested in neo’s alignment.

Trusting leetic’s #574, I’d say he makes a fair point against him even if not neo-related.

#584 feels like empty signaling.

Conclusion:
Very Likely
Caps is my top choice for D2, barring any arguments that might sway me onto HD. While relative to his post count, he seems to have about as much fuckery going on as HD does, the apparent lack of independent interest in solving neo all C1, his inconsistencies in other areas, and his lack of any step-up comparable to HD’s put him over the edge for me.

+ leetic

Opening D1 (up to his Caps vote) doesn’t seem like much to look at for me.

#103 is the first pointed interaction I can find. The whyfoam here is “Wolf attempting to piggyback off (someone who for all she knew was) a prominent town figure” vs. “Wolf attempting to generate natural looking reactions from a partner.” Perhaps a lot of this depends on meta which I only have the faintest ƿisper of, but to semi-coldread it, neo doesn’t look like the proactive type that would take Option 2.

#239, neo is tagged as leetic’s strongest townread. Bold statement. Could be getting pocketed, could be powerwolfing. I definitely have to study how this D1 relationship went sour in more detail.

Leetic starting to ask more pointed questions, not quite at the peak yet, but this progression does not read like neo is a known quantity to leetic, not so far at least. #373 looks like a premonition of the conflict to come.

P20 it seems is where things seem to fall apart. The back and forth here is very organic-feeling and neo mostly eschews any blatant misreps et al, so you could forgive me for mistaking this for TvT on my previous more surface-level reads. (I have a feeling you won’t, though.)

And here, on page 21, is the clincher. The start of the leetic/neo thunderdome (which should have reached its logical conclusion – but good on DawningWinds for picking up the ball where we dropped it.

It continues onto p22, but it’s not all animosity; leetic just can’t help himself for exploring potentially fruitful tangents. This does not read like someone who has the TMI of a wolf at all. It’s a push that’s hungry for information, which an N3P is usually just as starved for as a townie, and with claimed protection at night it’s quite reasonable for him to townside as much as he does here.

#485 the pressure is officially off neo.

P27, as the Soulmaster wagon is going down…I really don’t see anything that changes my mind here. The frustration at #530 seems really genuine. If you’re telling the truth leetic (and I suspect you are) I hope the lesson we’ve learned is that townies generally aim for a bollocks/dog’s bollocks ratio better than 50/50 :p

Conclusion:
Unlikely
neo + leetic team just doesn’t feel viable. Even if leetic was a master of subterfuge and kicking up dust with wolfbuds, this would require a risky super-long con based on leetic going deep as the fake Survivor, which I’m not sure they would go for given the potential flips/claims/mech info that could buss it wide open. I’ve noted before how the D1 interactions have felt a bit theatrical at times, but when it comes down to it, leetic’s behavior just doesn’t indicate TMI in my book. It makes sense from a Survivor POV ensuring he doesn’t get voted out early, and his power claim fits the 3Ps flavor.

+ Reiji

In their #115 catchup wall, ehh. I guess neopest TR seems a wee bit lacking but so does FA, and we all know how that last turned out. Nothing that really points towards scum here.

First juicy bit on Reiji comes #121. Potential TR-escape clauses on both leetic (likely N3P) and DawningWinds (conf town), but not Reiji. Reiji’s all sunshine and rainbows. :le big thonk:

While #221 is overwhelmingly positive on neo, it does fit quite nicely with the views they expressed so far, and then #222 is a really good question so I’d say it’s pretty towny

#340 is interesting, if they’re being honest I could sorta understand how a town!Reiji has these SM/me positions, but it also could be a stealthy indirect defense of neo.

However, there’s absolutely nothing indirect about #354. I honestly don’t know which side of the whyfoam coin to take with this because while the neo response is definitely more thorough it doesn’t seem to be reactive like I would expect, and both of them express doubt/gray areas in a similar way.

Now, the #459 reads list. While neo null is a bit of a break from his previous posts on the subject, now that I’m actually taking the proper time to read and have a good handle, Reiji’s reads seem pretty well supported.

P24, while Reiji’s posts look good enough here, I think there might be something funny in neo’s attitude towards him. Maybe it’s just because she’s finally getting the ML she wanted…or maybe it’s that she knows sus from Reiji is nothing to take seriously. The fact that they both seem to converge on FA town may also be telling. Gut feeling: I don’t like it.

leetic’s #574 is a positive point on Reiji though - he was consistent on SM.

#631 “subject to change and concerns highlighted below” - I can’t really see why. It mostly deals with leetic N3P claim, I don’t see how that would move the needle against an actual-factual red check. (I mean you address this later with your response to me, but ehh)

All subsequent posts seem pretty conformal to my initial townread of Reiji.

Conclusion:
Uncertain
While there are certain things here and there on Reiji that ping me as suspicious, I really don’t see anything quite to the level of Caps or HD, and overall I’d say there’s more good and/or okay posts from him than there is bad. So I’m prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt.

+ HumanDawn

Not interacting with neo yet, but their shading of FA in their opening (#93) looks like a wuff doin’ wuff things

Oh goodie, first neo interaction is right after it! Might be a bit much reading into it now, but sometimes wolves will disguise cheap shots at town and/or positives on their partners with jokey-looking posts like this.

HD has seemed pretty non-confrontational so far, and considering how 3 of 5 people on their #98 shitlist have revealed to be town, perhaps they’re ride-or-die for their wolfbud after all? I know it’s not me, and it’s quite unlikely to be leetic, so there’s a good neo/HD link developing already.

Sooo formerly I concurred with #154 back when I thought it had pure intentions. But in hindsight, it might be a sneaky “hey, get off my wolfbud” kinda thing.

Empty walkback shade from #156. (I’m seeing double!)

And pagebottom of 8, holy inconsistency, Batman! From “eh, nothing really pings me about HD” to “lol we’re totally bros leetic, let’s vote HD”. Now that I think about it though…I’m conflicted. I dunno how bus happy this site is, but even if it is, making yourself LWS on Day 1 is practically suicide. If this is a bussing/distancing thing, neo would;ve have to be pretty confident that HD wouldn’t gain traction. Of course, she might’ve been just riding leetic’s coattails for an easy HD ML. Maybe a later vote switch from neo will illuminate this better.

Neo reorientation starts #218 and oh boy, I don’t see how the seeds of a walkback on HD could be planted more clearly! And given that I personally know all three
people she shifts onto #220 are town, I believe this gives a pretty clear window into her wolfplay. Namely, that she focuses on pathing out the most acceptable MLs, and engages with partners mostly as theater if she can help it. (supported further #235 maybe)

#256, #257 looks like garden-variety fencesitting to me, feeling for which way the vote winds might blow. Also, nice like from HD.

I CBA to go back and tag the page transition-ish thing where neo unvotes and dips, but suffice it to say it tracks with the above theater theory. (also involves leetic tangentially, but nothing much there I think)

I can’t quite put my finger on why but #308 just stinks. From the wording, to the tone, just everything about it is off.

#311 defense is weird as well, and leetic smacks right back at the cheap attack that’s wiggity-wack with the #312 of truth.

P17 in general looks to be a general momentum shift towards Soulmaster, and HD puts out a vote, let’s see how neo follows…

#346 iT’s SiMpLe ToWn tAcTics :lol:
Neo ratcheting up the defense to 11 here is NAGL.

#361, dismisses a very well researched and structured case from FA here with a pithy one-liner, and the comment on the second post is icing on the cake.

For #363 I’ll throw HD a bone, it looks like lining up FA for D2, but then why would neo/HD team then kill FA the very next night? Sure, FA was rather locked on target with neo, and leetic later got up to his Survivor shenanigans. But considering how little traction FA got, and how smoothly D1 went for both of them in general, it’s a little iffy. Perhaps they got an n0 Rolecop of sorts, or neo picked up on a big bluetell everyone missed, but it’s rather useless to speculate on that sort of thing…

Unlike #374, however, which does not track at
all with HD’s previous comments on FA/neo. Spend #361 dismissing FA’s wallcase on neo, only to put her below FA, right next to the designated ML Soulmaster? By all accounts, it doesn’t make sense.

#499 mmhm, sure Jan

leetic’s #574 would be a bit of a positive for HD, except once the wagon took off HD was nowhere to be found. Maybe reading a bit much into it, but eh.

Okay, HD, I’m gonna hand it to you. Your posts re:neo on p30 are pretty damn good, as is your readslist. The problem is, given how you conducted yourself during D1 I have severe doubts. Sure, a townie could suddenly put in a great deal of work in preparation for the (effective) F7 just ahead – just like a wolf could put in a ton of work just to make sure they’re not on the table for that F7. I can’t quite cut through the whyfoam on this one, sadly.

I guess #634 is a positive; clearly articulating the state of things so nobody can pull any BS.

And a good signal of effort with the huge wall, but it’s not followed up on as of yet.

Conclusion:
Likely
There are several glaring inconsistencies regarding HumanDawn’s treatment of neopest, and just plain suspicious moments – pound for pound I’d say they’re about equal in level to TheCapsFan. In the end, though, there are a few qualities that put them slightly above CapsFan. They’ve been consistent with some other things, for one, their engagement has been noticeably deeper, and from p30 and onwards is more effort than Caps has ever spared in this game, at an opportune time too.
Cant read this because of my white BG so im quoting all of this

Wait, did TheCapsFan ever make a reads list lol?

It mostly intrigues me how quiet Caps has been, I feel there would've been more than enough for him to comment on and boy he does like to do that.

Currently I'm going to peg Caps as my player to vote, Kai's posting recently has looked a little more Town to me and they do present some good cases on him. HD I won't lie I am finding you hard to read currently which is why I've taken you out of the running for the remaining scumteam member, celebrate that if you are the remaining one but I think (and looking at how empty the thread is rn we are all doing the same) we are all waiting for the following phase before things start kicking off and I hope that point you will, if you're scum, crack a bit more.

@DawningWinds I know that this is going to sound dodgy especially as you are concerned about me right now, but please do not check me tonight as it will be probably the worst decision for you to make other than visiting our currently un-CC'd Indepedent claim in leetic.

kaiveran’s last post there sounds really good

Capsfan might not be posting because he plans on waiting for claims too, or is just really busy?

every time i go over the thread real quick i have things for and against everyone - i feel too paranoid to make any assertive claims against anyone

@DawningWinds I know that this is going to sound dodgy especially as you are concerned about me right now, but please do not check me tonight as it will be probably the worst decision for you to make other than visiting our currently un-CC'd Indepedent claim in leetic.
If you are claiming Miller that opportunity sailed a long time ago.

I know that this is going to sound dodgy especially as you are concerned about me right now, but please do not check me tonight as it will be probably the worst decision for you to make other than visiting our currently un-CC'd Indepedent claim in leetic.
This is pretty late so hopefully you realize I've already submitted you as my target and I have no idea if that's locked in on submission, but if it's not and my target change goes through I expect a hardclaim of why you asked me to do this later.

Wait, did TheCapsFan ever make a reads list lol?
I know he did trustfalls but I don't remember an actual readslist.

If you are claiming Miller that opportunity sailed a long time ago.

I'm fully aware, worry not.

This is pretty late so hopefully you realize I've already submitted you as my target and I have no idea if that's locked in on submission, but if it's not and my target change goes through I expect a hardclaim of why you asked me to do this later.

I know he did trustfalls but I don't remember an actual readslist.

Apologies, I did have this message typed up to send before I went out and apparently did not hit Post Reply. Naturally I will hardclaim and explain my reasoning (although if you are alive at phase start you will see why I did the second the phase starts).

Day 3 - Not enough vitamins
Day 3 - Not enough vitamins...

HumanDawn was killed! They were...

Dear HumanDawn, you represent Super Smash Bros. Melee.

You represent the second game in the series, and what some consider to be the pinnacle of the series. Your game has 26 characters, 14 of which are newcomers. These include Peach, Bowser, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Pichu, Falco, Marth, Young Link, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Roy and Mr. Game & Watch.

Your group is led by Dr. Mario, who uses megavitamins in many unique ways. As such, you are aligned with the town, and are a Doctor. Each night phase, you can choose to protect a player from a nightkill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Medicate: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with the town and win when all the mafia have been eliminated.

HumanDawn was killed. They were Super Smash Bros. Melee and were aligned with the town. Their role was Doctor.

The game is now in a state of MYLO (Mislynch and Lose).

It is now Day 3. The phase will last 48 hours and end at 9pm on Saturday 25th of December CDT.

@Reiji You claimed I'd see why you asked me to not target you immediately when the phase changed. I don't. Claim.

I also want @TheCapsFan and @Kaiveran claims at this point but I'm a tad more worried about Reiji's given the whole "don't cop me" thing.

I copped HD last night which was a waste given that he died.

Stuck on phone a while but can easily fullclaim thanks to the power of Gdocs

I am a JOAT.

Actions
:
Night 1, Seer FinalArcadia (some fuckin’ good that did)
Night 2, Guard DawningWinds (that did some more good maybe?) Got a success notice too.

I have a Vigi left, which I am fully prepared to use on a second choice as a last stand for town. Given that a Wolf RB is already dead, plus N2 results, it’s likely to go through.

Back
Top Bottom