• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Yeah, you can
Huh. This defuses the whole situation actually.

If we Sleep we go into Night as 1:1:3. Even if say, I shoot you and LWS shoots another townie (which will happen, as they now have to leave me alive for maximum whyfoam), this gives us a guaranteed 1:2 D4.

In the world where I am a wolf, this is also suicide, because as soon as D4 rolls around and there's been no extra death, it's obvious that I'm LWS, you yeet me all the way to town-win-ville.

There we have it!

If we Sleep we go into Night as 1:1:3. Even if say, I shoot you and LWS shoots another townie (which will happen, as they now have to leave me alive for maximum whyfoam), this gives us a guaranteed 1:2 D4.

In the world where I am a wolf, this is also suicide, because as soon as D4 rolls around and there's been no extra death, it's obvious that I'm LWS, you yeet me all the way to town-win-ville.

There we have it!
Well the leaving me alive bit is kinda wrong, if I do get my shot off it'll be p. obvious I'm town, so unless they really, REALLY like their odds in a 1v1 where I'm the referee, I'll probably die. Still best-case for my remaining teammates though.

Really sucks for leetic though. I don't think he deserves to lose. But from my POV it's the only way to maximize town odds.

There we have it!
What this plan doesn't address is the possibility you're scum and are telling the truth about having an extra Vig shot. Then you just shoot an additional town and win.

I also don't really trust you. If you are a wolf, you wouldn't suggest this plan, unless there is a way for you to win by following it. Which is why it's a bad idea.

Well the leaving me alive bit is kinda wrong, if I do get my shot off it'll be p. obvious I'm town, so unless they really, REALLY like their odds in a 1v1 where I'm the referee, I'll probably die. Still best-case for my remaining teammates though.

Really sucks for leetic though. I don't think he deserves to lose. But from my POV it's the only way to maximize town odds.
We have to trust that you're not lying for us to go through with this though. Why should we trust you?

What this plan doesn't address is the possibility you're scum and are telling the truth about having an extra Vig shot. Then you just shoot an additional town and win.

I also don't really trust you. If you are a wolf, you wouldn't suggest this plan, unless there is a way for you to win by following it. Which is why it's a bad idea.

Do scum commonly get shots here? Site search breaks the phrase into two even with quotes, and this suggests otherwise.

If so, though, I see how that significantly complicates things.

I can't really prove my role right now (not legally at least), but I'd advise anyone having doubts about me to read my latest catch-up and discuss things with me after claims.

I understand that you really want to win, leetic, and how shitty it would feel for me to rob you of that in the eleventh hour. I believe you are what you've told me, and in any other circumstances, I'd like you to win too. But voting me out is a town loss, and if we vote to Sleep, any other shot is way too risky.

With this all said, I think we've created enough air pollution and should make way for the others.

Just to clarify: "Survivor" is your fullclaim? No extra properties?

Do scum commonly get shots here? Site search breaks the phrase into two even with quotes, and this suggests otherwise.

If so, though, I see how that significantly complicates things.

I can't really prove my role right now (not legally at least), but I'd advise anyone having doubts about me to read my latest catch-up and discuss things with me after claims.

I understand that you really want to win, leetic, and how shitty it would feel for me to rob you of that in the eleventh hour. I believe you are what you've told me, and in any other circumstances, I'd like you to win too. But voting me out is a town loss, and if we vote to Sleep, any other shot is way too risky.

With this all said, I think we've created enough air pollution and should make way for the others.

Just to clarify: "Survivor" is your fullclaim? No extra properties?
Oh, and another hole in your plan: If you're town, then scum just shoots me and incriminates you with the presence of only one shot

It's not exactly a flawless plan. Town is more likely to win by voting out scum today.

I am vanilla survivor, yes.

I understand that you really want to win, leetic, and how shitty it would feel for me to rob you of that in the eleventh hour.
Well, you're at least making me work for it.

Still, regardless of my alignment, your plan is not a good deal for town, even assuming you are telling the truth. It's too easy for scum to plan around, and it also requires town to trust that you don't have any other tricks up your sleeve.

Yeah, that is your plan right? Shoot me, and then say "oh I didn't know that scum would shoot the independent with me to make me look bad!" I'm not having it.
Even if Caps is Tracker, tracking Kai wouldn't help in that situation as he visits me either way. And his only other targets would be a cop, an indie, and a granny

And the Cop is only helpful if scum isn't a Godfather, which, considering the presence of a Ninja, seems unlikely

Really, that would leave us in the same situation as today, only with a dead indie. Solving would help much more than sleeping.

So, from my and DW's perspective, it's a one in three shot, and from T!Caps/Kai/RJ it's one in two

RJ is probably the one I'd first eliminate from the PoE out of the three. They soft-cc'd Granny from me, which would be risky as scum, and if anyone visited them it would break the cover. Caps we need to see the claim from, but his NP interactions do look better than Kai's

Oh, and another hole in your plan: If you're town, then scum just shoots me and incriminates you with the presence of only one shot

It's not exactly a flawless plan. Town is more likely to win by voting out scum today.

I am vanilla survivor, yes.
...goddammit, you're right.

Thanks, on both fronts. Looks like we can coexist, at least for a while longer.
If you're town, it's best to go through Caps and RJ. If you do otherwise, I'll just take it ad an excuse for slanking
Well, DawningWinds too. But yes, that is exactly what I plan to do.

DEAD
FinalArcadia (Phase Skipper)
neopest (1x Strongman + Roleblocker)
HumanDawn (Doctor)
Soulmaster (Watcher)

ALIVE
DawningWinds (Cop)
Kaiveran (JOAT [Cop, Doc, Vigi])
TheCapsFan (???)
leetic! (Survivor [Piranha Joe])
Reiji (???)

Well, we can agree on one thing, something is definitely not right. Even just looking at what we have so far, I'm not seeing how a single other-wolf role could balance what we have. Perhaps Bulba's baseline is way different and/or hosts overcompensated for town only having 1 ML...eye dee kay ATM.

@TheCapsFan @Reiji you're up

@Reiji You claimed I'd see why you asked me to not target you immediately when the phase changed. I don't. Claim.

I also want @TheCapsFan and @Kaiveran claims at this point but I'm a tad more worried about Reiji's given the whole "don't cop me" thing.

I copped HD last night which was a waste given that he died.

Alright, a massclaim would illuminate things further. @TheCapsFan @Reiji @Kaiveran would like to hear from y'all.

Though if I am reading things correctly RJ is a granny. Am I right?

Sorry, for some reason I somehow missed DW's initial post and only reading back now do I see it, I was waiting for their Cop following concerns of not seeing it as of yet vs. the last phase when DW was straight in. Turns out I'm blind and DW was indeed straight in... albeit with a now defunct result.

Incorrect role @leetic!, but general idea yes. I am the Commuter which if I have read it correctly means I can’t be targeted by NAs, meaning that DW’s investigation wouldn’t have pulled through anything. Which is why I didn’t want them wasting it on me as they get nothing out of it. Unfortunately what I was hoping for was DW also getting a Cop result to pair with my claim and eliminate therefore two players at worst, but alas.

I have to say... it's not looking good for Kai currently. Leetic seems to have successfully opened you up real good and the attitude change I simply can't ignore. The JOAT seems a little too much here, what really tipped it over the edge was the protect on DW, like that just seems to me like it's been picked because who obviously isn't going to protect the un-CC'd Cop claim the night phase following said claim?

Vote: Kaiveran

Back
Top Bottom