• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

OP

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia
Hey everyone, and welcome to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia, created to celebrate the end of SSBU's DLC. This game will be hosted by @ReturnofMCH and myself, @Elementar. This is a 9 player game with a semi-open setup. The roles are based on each era of Smash Bros, with each game and DLC having roles based on the characters introduced in those respective periods. The setup roles will not be disclosed, but you can find the names of each "character" and alignment below.

Super Smash Bros. 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. 4
Super Smash Bros. 4 DLC
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Piranha Plant

Fighters Pass 1
Fighters Pass 2

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either roMCH or I. We're happy to answer any queries. On a personal note, it's been a while since I have hosted so I hope you'll excuse my rustiness.
Below are the rules, and we'll let you know if we have any changes in the future.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by the hosts.
3. There is no quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming. There is no name claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the hosts please.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have the right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, please don’t post too much (to the point where it could interrupt the game).
8. Hyper-Majority will only come into play at later stages in the game. I will notify all players when this has occurred. When it is in play, all lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end (even when Hyper-Majority is not in play).
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. I will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed for all players.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. Have fun!

Players
1. @DawningWinds
2. @Kaiveran
3. @TheCapsFan
4. @leetic!
5. @FinalArcadia
6. @Reiji
7. @neopest
8. @HumanDawn
9. @Soulmaster

Subs