• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia

Hello everybody, and welcome to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia. This game is hosted by @returnofmastercrazyhand and myself, @Elementar. In order to celebrate the upcoming release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we decided to do two games, this being the first. This game includes roles based on characters that both the public and ourselves want in Super Smash Bros., but haven’t made it for some (sometimes obvious) reason. Since this game is based on weird and wonderful characters, this is a bastard game. In any case, we hope you enjoy. Please read the rules as well so the game goes smoothly.

Bowser had called a meeting with all the active characters to discuss their plans of defence. The presence of Ridley, Dark Samus and King K. Rool boosted the table’s numbers, and the Chrom, Daisy and Inkling statues in the background made the room feel more like a collection.

“They’re coming. We can’t face them alone. Most of them are DLC, and are more powerful than the rest. We would be too easily defeated. We need speed.”

Ganondorf added, “Some that can match Sonic.”

“And we need some power to combat Ryu and Cloud.”

“Anyone got tech to shut down Mega Man?”

“I heard they got two relatives or something to help them out.”

“Enough jabbering!” order Bowser. The king of the Smash world twisted to gesture behind him.

“As much as I hate to undo our work, we need them.” The other villains looked on, glaring down the hall of each first-party character they had turned to stone in their quest to rule the Smash world. “We need to show that Nintendo is not dead. We live on, and it was these characters that made us famous. No third-party influence can change that.”

The villains nodded their heads. Awakening the heroes was their only chance.

Bowser stood up and smiled, quickly glancing at Isabelle’s profile on the desk below him. “Then let me go get some more.”

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by the hosts.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the hosts please.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have the right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, please don’t post too much (to the point where it could interrupt the game).
8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end (even when Hyper-Majority is not in play).
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. The hosts will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed for all players.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state a character you’d like to see in Super Smash Bros.
16. Have fun!

Players
1) @Max1996 Lynched Day 1 - Town Seraph Knight - LOST THE GAME
2) @HumanDawn Killed Night 3 - Mafia Mass Roleblocker - WON THE GAME
3) @CheffOfGames @Jinjo Lynched Day 4 - Town Jailkeeper - LOST THE GAME
4) @Rainbow Cloud Killed Night 4 - Mafia Infinite-Use Strongman - WON THE GAME
5) @Jinjo Killed Night 1 - Town Namecop and 1 x Fullcop - LOST THE GAME
6)
@Midorikawa Killed Night 2 (resurrected immediately), Killed Night 3 - Town Super Saiyan - LOST THE GAME
7) @swarla Won in the Endgame - Mafia Saulus - WON THE GAME
8) @Nightwing101 Lynched Day 3 - Town Fool Miller 1 x Doctor - WON THE GAME
9)
@Renato_Sinclair Died in the Endgame - Town Voteless 1 x Vigilante - LOST THE GAME
10) @jdthebud Won in the Endgame - Mafia Godfather Mass Rolecop - WON THE GAME
11) @Officer Snake Lynched Day 2 - Town 1-Time Rebuffer
12)
@Seth Rollins Died in the Endgame - Town Reverse Restless Spirit - LOST THE GAME
13)
@Feenie Killed Night 4 - Town Modified Pumpkin - LOST THE GAME

Subs

Hosts
@returnofmastercrazyhand
@Elementar (M.o.D.)

Last edited:
Since I still have time for a few games, count me in!

I want to see Isaac from Golden Sun as a playable character someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom