• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Renato_Sinclair @Seth Rollins

I know that at the point the game was in, it didn't end up really mattering, but even if Mafia rolecop'd your roles, it's not wise to give the full details of your role in-thread. Renato didn't need to say they were Voteless. Seth Rollins did not need to say that they could still vote after dying. This information that I would not share in-thread for the Mafia to know. I don't need to tell them the full story because I don't need to say the whole truth.

@Max1996

Saying "My lynch is a bad idea" meant "I have a PR which would be bad to mislynch", nothing indicating Seraph Knight, unless you meant something else?

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was very enjoyable.

What did you think of the FT (so far)?

It has been a good read.

What did you think of the concept?

Great timing and very interesting concept.

What did you think of the balance?
I think it was good.

Is there anything you would change as a player?

Been more active during day 2 to save myself.

Is there anything you would have changed as host?
Nope.

Any other comments or questions?

I think I didn't play that well this game, but I think I know to ask more questions and give more reads next time.

All FT has been added, including some in the OP and Night 0 phase (which act as prologues and set ups for Super Smash Bros. 2 Mafia).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom