• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow Cloud said:
@Feenie you missed my point and tried to twist it, I don't think the scum are dragon/demon/god like was implied.
That wasn't my intention - I just wanted to clarify my own ability, unless I'm misunderstanding it and have been misunderstanding it.

It's convenient you also say you targeted HD as it cannot be confirmed, I think we've found Jinjo's scumbuddy.
I'm not sure why I would bother saying I also targeted Human when I could've just said I targeted someone else - if I were scum (like, say, a fellow scum buddy [and this is all purely hypothetical]) - to clear their name by saying it didn't work.

Honestly at this point it would just be wise to hear Jinjo's role since there's nothing to lose from her claiming and it would clear this up.

Jinjo said:
Renato said she killed HD and Feenie used her night action on Cheff and Renato which means we are both confirmed as Town and I got roleblocked today.
I used my N1 action on Cheff and nothing happened. On N2, I never put in an action. N3, I used it on Human - for which it didn't matter, since Renato tried (and succeeded) to kill Human as well.

You said you were roleblocked. Human was the roleblocker. Would his roleblocking action still go through even if he was killed? I'm becoming skeptic enough to

UNVOTE: Rainbow Cloud.

I'm the real Watcher! I watched Feenie on Night 2 and no one visited her and on Night 3 I got roleblocked. RC is scum who said my Role and his claim makes no sense because Feenie claimed Modified Pumpkin on Day 2 and since Feenie was a confirmed Town, then RC would have watched Feenie on Night 2 since Feenie could have been a target to get nightkilled for roleclaiming on Day 2. Even if HD died, his roleblocking would still have been successful. In Voltron Mafia when Feenie and I were both scum buddies, I got nightkilled on Night 2 by a role that was similar to a Modified Pumpkin and even though I got nightkilled on Night 2, my roleblocking was still successful in Voltron Mafia. Feenie can check out the Voltron Mafia chat to see that when I died, my roleblocking was still successful.

Actually, if I end up getting lynched I'm just going to tell you my suspicions right now:
I think the most likely Mafia members are:
Rainbow Cloud
HumanDawn
And possibly Swarla
Also Feenie's gone quiet

I haven't trusted HD for the entire game, Rainbow has gone quiet. Swarla is usually more active and same about Feenie (though the first three are more likely to me at this point)

These are the players Nightwing put as her top suspects and I find it very interesting she put RC, HD, and Swarla on the top of her list.

Was someone else roleblocked? I'm not sure why Human wouldn't roleblock me, honestly. Unless he was assuming I was going along with his plan of going off the lists - that of which none included him so he assumed he would be safe - but either way. He also must've assumed his scumbuddy wasn't going to get killed, and that's not helpful either considering no one put Jinjo or Rainbow Cloud on the lists.

I'm kind of troubled though because @Jinjo why didn't you claim watcher earlier? And you're simply just a watcher or do you have some other ability, too? Is it unlimited?

Welp, my paranoia on HD was confirmed.

It currently looks like we have conflicting claims between Jinjo (aka Cheff's slot) and RC. Both players were pretty null to me before today (Cheff/Jinjo more so for inactivity though) so it's tough for me to say one is clearly more scummy than the other. Let's go through today's posts:

I want to start with this one because it has a pretty large bearing on the the rest of my responses.
@Rainbow Cloud But that kind of proves that Jinjo can't be scum. I tried to kill Cheff N1 and it failed - if Cheff (Jinjo) was scum, then it would've been a 100% success rate. If Cheff (Jinjo) were town (which is the most likely, then it could've had a chance at working... but that didn't happen. With it failing, that proves Jinjo's innocence. Unless I'm misunderstanding my ability, I don't see how Jinjo can't town.

I was wondering who was the other person that tried killing Human. Like Renato just said - they killed Human, but I used my kill against him as well since I found him suspect.
I think we have been wrong about the assumption that the mafia are god/demon/dragons. I never played Megaman but after a quick Google search HD's character Sigma doesn't seem like one of those, he's a human I think. So Jinjo isn't confirmed town at all.

Also, what the heck is this part: "I was wondering who was the other person that tried killing Human." That looks suspiciously like you couldn't have targeted HD as you are scummates. Scumslip?!?

1. swarla
2. jdthebud
3. Renato Sinclair

HD is the Mafia Roleblocker and he got killed. These are the lists he suggested Feenie should kill and he didn't even mention Rainbow which means they must be a scum team.
He also didn't mention you. This isn't proof of anything.
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Interesting that I would be the next target.

I'm the Ascetic 1x Watcher and I watched Mido last night who was visited by Jinjo.

Vote: Jinjo
RC's claim. Well this should be easy to verify, has anyone tried to use their role on RC and have it fail?

Nice try scum but I got roleblocked today and Feenie used her action on Cheff on night 1 and I'm confirmed as Town by now.
You actually aren't confirmed town, but I'll forgive you for trying to run with that since we have kinda been assuming that until now.

Nice! This is a no brainer, but since this may be the last phase: cop, if you got good results show them.

Im going with Rainbow Cloud here
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Was already suspicious of him, and Jinjo is pretty much confirmed by now, so that made him look scummier.
Cop is dead :(. Also, if Jinjo isn't confirmed (see below), then are you still inclined to believe Jinjo over RC, and why?

Also I am the Restless Spirit: once I die I become mute and the only thing I can do is vote.
What? Isn't it the other way around? Doesn't a Restless Spirit talk and not vote?

Feenie said her shot was 100% on a dragon/demon/god and 25% on everybody else, we just assumed that the scum must be one of those three but that may not be the case, you could be scum with a 75% chance of surviving, the failed shot doesn't confirm you as town.

The watcher see's the people who visited a player during the night, watching someone I thought was scum wouldn't achieve much other than maybe seeing them visited by a townie. Watching a player who's been confirmed as town on the other hand is good bet as there is a high chance scum will visit them and you were the only player to visit Mido last night, you were most certainly not roleblocked last night.

Mido was to become the cop so the cop in this game is dead.

I've been suspected as scum for most of the game, I'm not really surprised that the scum would target me for the lynch right now but what is this based on, because I misread HD as town, it wouldn't be the first time he's fooled me in a mafia game.

@Feenie you missed my point and tried to twist it, I don't think the scum are dragon/demon/god like was implied.

It's convenient you also say you targeted HD as it cannot be confirmed, I think we've found Jinjo's scumbuddy.
Man I was really thinking Feenie was town before today but that earlier statement I highlighted above is really making me rethink that.
Vote: Jinjo
He seems to be purposefully misinterpreting what RainbowCloud is saying and manipulating his words. I dont trust it.
Uh, ok. Mind telling us how you think Jinjo is doing that? What do you think of her and RC's claim? Also, Jinjo is a girl.

That wasn't my intention - I just wanted to clarify my own ability, unless I'm misunderstanding it and have been misunderstanding it.

I'm not sure why I would bother saying I also targeted Human when I could've just said I targeted someone else - if I were scum (like, say, a fellow scum buddy [and this is all purely hypothetical]) - to clear their name by saying it didn't work.

Honestly at this point it would just be wise to hear Jinjo's role since there's nothing to lose from her claiming and it would clear this up.
Well, if you "targeted" Cheff/Jinjo and HD, then it could have been an attempt to clear scum. Unfortunately for you HD was killed by a vig so this "hypothetical" strategy failed?

I used my N1 action on Cheff and nothing happened. On N2, I never put in an action. N3, I used it on Human - for which it didn't matter, since Renato tried (and succeeded) to kill Human as well.

You said you were roleblocked. Human was the roleblocker. Would his roleblocking action still go through even if he was killed? I'm becoming skeptic enough to

UNVOTE: Rainbow Cloud.
Roleblocking is one of the highest priority actions in mafia, killing is one of the lowest. So roleblocking should always go first (since it can roleblock a vig shot).

I'm the real Watcher! I watched Feenie on Night 2 and no one visited her and on Night 3 I got roleblocked. RC is scum who said my Role and his claim makes no sense because Feenie claimed Modified Pumpkin on Day 2 and since Feenie was a confirmed Town, then RC would have watched Feenie on Night 2 since Feenie could have been a target to get nightkilled for roleclaiming on Day 2. Even if HD died, his roleblocking would still have been successful. In Voltron Mafia when Feenie and I were both scum buddies, I got nightkilled on Night 2 by a role that was similar to a Modified Pumpkin and even though I got nightkilled on Night 2, my roleblocking was still successful in Voltron Mafia. Feenie can check out the Voltron Mafia chat to see that when I died, my roleblocking was still successful.

These are the players Nightwing put as her top suspects and I find it very interesting she put RC, HD, and Swarla on the top of her list.

Whoops, posted too early. My last reply was going to be to Jinjo's claim. Saying you are Watcher is interesting, but since RC claimed that first, it makes me skeptical of it. Not to mention RC also put a modifier on his that could be easily debunked. Also, I really don't like this part:

"RC is scum who said my Role and his claim makes no sense because Feenie claimed Modified Pumpkin on Day 2 and since Feenie was a confirmed Town, then RC would have watched Feenie on Night 2 since Feenie could have been a target to get nightkilled for roleclaiming on Day 2." First, Feenie wasn't "confirmed". You are really throwing that word around a lot today (insert Princess Bride meme here :p). And you trying to debunk RC's claim by saying he "should" have used his action earlier is flawed. There are lots of reasons why he could have decided to wait.

Current thoughts - Feenie is looking worse by the second. However my focus today is on RC and Jinjo since they have completing claims. My gut right now says Jinjo is scum so that's where my vote is going for now.

[Vote] Jinjo

I'm just an unlimited Watcher just like how Max is also an unlimited Seraph Knight and I think a Rolecop scanned me on Night 2 and once when it saw my role, I got roleblocked by HD on Night 3. I watched Feenie on Night 2 because she claimed Modified Pumpkin and I thought Mafia would kill her. RC fakeclaimed Watcher because he knows I'm the Watcher who got roleblocked and I counterclaimed him. The Ascetic 1x Watcher is a fakeclaim. I've already stated my case above on how a Modified Pumpkin works because I have seen it kill Mafia 100% in a previous game and Feenie said she used this on Cheff and he didn't die which confirms me as Town.

Elementar said this may be the last phase and if I get lynched, then Mafia wins.

If your claim is to be believed, who are you more suspicious of?

I said this to Nightwing because I wasn't sure if she was scum or if she was telling the truth and she gave me a list of the players who were her top suspects and she said RC, HD, and Swarla were her top scum suspects.

Here’s the thing jd: I’m a Reverse Restless Spirit. So it is restless spirit but with a catch.

I was suspicious of Rainbow Cloud for a while in this game. Let me explain:

D1: townread Max even though Max was admittedly acting kind of scummy. I also didn’t think Max was scum, but I wasn’t so sure to make a townread. Could be because he’s mafia and he knows Max was town. He didn’t vote for anyone.

D2: bandwagon: voted for Officer Snake without giving his thoughts on his claim. (Until he was called out for it) He also voted when there was 4-5 hours left for the phase to end. Before that, he wasn’t talking much. (Or at all)

D3: joined the Nightwing101 wagon, though there isn’t much of a problem here.

D4: omgus + he’s been counterclaimed

If you compare him to Jinjo:

Re-joined in D3 and has been fairly active. Her posts today (D4) have been pretty...weird and aggressive, but it looks

I wanted to explain this better but I gotta go (why am I so busy nowadays?!) anyway, hope this was helpful and hope you guys see my point.

Welp, my paranoia on HD was confirmed.

It currently looks like we have conflicting claims between Jinjo (aka Cheff's slot) and RC. Both players were pretty null to me before today (Cheff/Jinjo more so for inactivity though) so it's tough for me to say one is clearly more scummy than the other. Let's go through today's posts:

I want to start with this one because it has a pretty large bearing on the the rest of my responses.
I think we have been wrong about the assumption that the mafia are god/demon/dragons. I never played Megaman but after a quick Google search HD's character Sigma doesn't seem like one of those, he's a human I think. So Jinjo isn't confirmed town at all.

Also, what the heck is this part: "I was wondering who was the other person that tried killing Human." That looks suspiciously like you couldn't have targeted HD as you are scummates. Scumslip?!?

RC's claim. Well this should be easy to verify, has anyone tried to use their role on RC and have it fail?

You actually aren't confirmed town, but I'll forgive you for trying to run with that since we have kinda been assuming that until now.

Cop is dead :(. Also, if Jinjo isn't confirmed (see below), then are you still inclined to believe Jinjo over RC, and why?

What? Isn't it the other way around? Doesn't a Restless Spirit talk and not vote?

Man I was really thinking Feenie was town before today but that earlier statement I highlighted above is really making me rethink that.
Uh, ok. Mind telling us how you think Jinjo is doing that? What do you think of her and RC's claim? Also, Jinjo is a girl.

Well, if you "targeted" Cheff/Jinjo and HD, then it could have been an attempt to clear scum. Unfortunately for you HD was killed by a vig so this "hypothetical" strategy failed?

Roleblocking is one of the highest priority actions in mafia, killing is one of the lowest. So roleblocking should always go first (since it can roleblock a vig shot).

I JUST NOTICED THIS

Loved your post jd. I bolded something interesting... @Feenie how could you have known that someone else targeted HD?

Aw man. The confusion...it’s coming back!

Can't address things right now since I'm heading to class in just a few minutes, but I do want to get this out here - I was informed by the host that my kill wasn't the one to actually kill Human (even though I put the action in against him) because someone else had used an action against him that did it and he RNG'd it - meaning the person who used the other action got theirs used to kill Human, not mine. I wasn't told who the person was, just that it was someone else... hence why I said what I did.

I'm just an unlimited Watcher just like how Max is also an unlimited Seraph Knight and I think a Rolecop scanned me on Night 2 and once when it saw my role, I got roleblocked by HD on Night 3. I watched Feenie on Night 2 because she claimed Modified Pumpkin and I thought Mafia would kill her. RC fakeclaimed Watcher because he knows I'm the Watcher who got roleblocked and I counterclaimed him. The Ascetic 1x Watcher is a fakeclaim. I've already stated my case above on how a Modified Pumpkin works because I have seen it kill Mafia 100% in a previous game and Feenie said she used this on Cheff and he didn't die which confirms me as Town.
Yes, a normal Pumpkin has an aimed shot that is 25% on Town and 100% on Mafia. However, this pumpkin claim is that every shot is 25% unless they target a God/Demon/Dragon. All Feenie has "confirmed" is that you aren't one of those. And since HD wasn't one of those three types but was mafia, that means you could be mafia too. You aren't confirmed town, so stop saying you are, it only makes me more sure you are scum.

Can't address things right now since I'm heading to class in just a few minutes, but I do want to get this out here - I was informed by the host that my kill wasn't the one to actually kill Human (even though I put the action in against him) because someone else had used an action against him that did it and he RNG'd it - meaning the person who used the other action got theirs used to kill Human, not mine. I wasn't told who the person was, just that it was someone else... hence why I said what I did.
I don't get this at all, why would the hosts need to let you know that your shot didn't kill HD? It's not like the vig shot would have been saved in that case, since I think the only way a shot would not be used is if the vig was roleblocked, and your claim is that you have infinite shots. I don't buy it.

I died on Night 1 and the only players I could think of who would want to kill me are JD, HD, and Feenie since they are the only players I have played Mafia the most with and I'm pretty sure one of them is Mafia.

These are the players I started to suspect being Mafia and HD turned out to be Mafia.

I'm not sure it would be a good idea to advertise who I'm using my ability on, otherwise I'd ask for a general consensus.

You subbed in for Cheff, right? You've been essentially cleared from my ability, so by association - I really can't be brought up in this otherwise it would mean that you would have to be considered a suspect as well.

Normally I'd be against a 'claim game', but since we're getting closer toward the end - and may not even make it to another day phase from the sounds of it - I'd say that's a good idea.

I don't like how RC and JD are saying me and Feenie are a scum team because this post I posted here is Feenie responding back to me when I didn't believe her claim at first.

I got roleblocked on Night 3 and I found this post jd says a Mafia roleblocker who gets nightkilled will still have a successful action.

Feenie says she is not sure how her role works exactly and I looked through previous games that had a Modified Pumpkin and I found the night action description.

You are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Each night you may either choose to fire your laser or take aim.
If you fire your laser without taking aim, you will have a 75% kill accuracy, no matter what alignment your target has.
If you choose to take aim, you must take aim on a specific player.
Whenever you next fire after taking aim, that shot will be 100% accurate against Mafia, 25% accurate against Town, and 75% accurate against Independents.

RC and JD saying me and Feenie are a scum team makes no sense because Feenie unvoted RC and Mafia would not want to do that in a Day that might be the last phase and RC is just confusing Feenie because Feenie is not sure how her nightaction works and I found the description posted above. I believe RC and JD are a scum team.

Last edited:
RC and JD saying me and Feenie are a scum team makes no sense because Feenie unvoted RC and Mafia would not want to do that in a Day that might be the last phase and RC is just confusing Feenie because Feenie is not sure how her nightaction works and I found the description posted above. I believe RC and JD are a scum team.

Reposting this for grammar mistake.

Feenie says she hits a target 100% that is God/Demon/Dragon.

Dear HumanDawn, you are Sigma from Megaman!
This is HD character name.
I did some research about this character and I found this.

Sigma is the main antagonist of the Mega Man X series and the Worlds Unite crossover published by Archie Comics. Sigma was once the heroic leader of the Maverick Hunters designed to halt rampaging Maverick, Reploids who had turned against humanity due to a virus. His efforts led him to a battle with Zero, where both of them got exposed to the virus. Sigma was eventually corrupted by the virus, and began to see humanity as oppressors who held the Reploids back from their full potential. This led him to rebel against humanity and become the leader of the Mavericks, sparking a war between himself and heroic Reploids such as the reformed Zero and Mega Man X.

When learning of worlds beyond his, Sigma sought to obtain godhood with his Unity Engines while going through several bodies on his path to omnipotence. After forcing Dr. Eggman to construct a new body for him, he began going by the name Sigma-1. Later, after plugging himself into a massive new body fused to the Lost Hex, he became known as Sigma-2. After shedding that form, he became Sigma-3.

Ehhhh I think that's a reach Jinjo. HD's role PM has no mention of that and I think that that should be mentioned if indeed Feenie's modified Pumpkin targets those specific kinds of characters, or they are obviously dragons/demons/gods. That one reference is kind of weak IMO.

Feenie says she is not sure how her role works exactly and I looked through previous games that had a Modified Pumpkin and I found the night action description.

You are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass
Each night you may either choose to fire your laser or take aim.
If you fire your laser without taking aim, you will have a 75% kill accuracy, no matter what alignment your target has.
If you choose to take aim, you must take aim on a specific player.
Whenever you next fire after taking aim, that shot will be 100% accurate against Mafia, 25% accurate against Town, and 75% accurate against Independents.

That role is the normal pumpkin that I mentioned earlier. The modified version Feenie claimed works differently, as I've said multiple times.

As for your reasoning against you and Feenie not being a scum team, you do seem to have a point, but the obvious argument against that is that you and Feenie are distancing yourselves from each other by faking that interaction, and Feenie can always recast her vote later. However, even if I'm wrong about that right now, I don't really care. We need to lynch mafia in order to keep the game going, and I'm convinced that you are one.

Ehhhh I think that's a reach Jinjo. HD's role PM has no mention of that and I think that that should be mentioned if indeed Feenie's modified Pumpkin targets those specific kinds of characters, or they are obviously dragons/demons/gods. That one reference is kind of weak IMO.

That role is the normal pumpkin that I mentioned earlier. The modified version Feenie claimed works differently, as I've said multiple times.

As for your reasoning against you and Feenie not being a scum team, you do seem to have a point, but the obvious argument against that is that you and Feenie are distancing yourselves from each other by faking that interaction, and Feenie can always recast her vote later. However, even if I'm wrong about that right now, I don't really care. We need to lynch mafia in order to keep the game going, and I'm convinced that you are one.

Convinced on what? HD roleblocked me and RC lied. He's Mafia and I noticed you have also been distancing yourself with RC which makes you look like Mafia.

I found this

Sigma is featured as the main villain in the Worlds Unite crossover event linking the story lines of the comics Mega Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, and Sonic Boom. Some time between the events of Mega Man X7 and X8, the Maverick Hunters launched a massive assault on Sigma's latest fortress with the intent of wiping him out for good. However, he had also discovered the Genesis Portals and intended to scout out some worlds to take over, with the ultimate goal being to become a god over all of the multiverse. He ultimately settled on Sonic's world, as he decided it was easiest to conquer due to Dr. Eggman's abuse of the Deadly Six making them very easy for them to turn to his side. "Sigma-0" then disappeared through one of the portals just as X came in to end him, although not before cryptically hinting that he had only just begun his conquest of worlds.

Jinjo's counter-claim is pretty bizzare and just a fake claim to try to get out of being caught, why did she wait so long to make the counter claim, why not make it immediatly after my claim?

I don't know much about the Mega Man series but even if there is something about the character wanting to become a god in the series Human's flavour text did not say anything about him being a god.

D4: omgus + he’s been counterclaimed
It's not OMGUS if there is a reason for voting for them other than just them voting for you, a watch report saying they visited Mido the night she was killed being that reason.

Do you believe the counter-claim, kind of just seems like your reluctant to even consider it could be a fake claim?

Jinjo's counter-claim is pretty bizzare and just a fake claim to try to get out of being caught, why did she wait so long to make the counter claim, why not make it immediatly after my claim?

I don't know much about the Mega Man series but even if there is something about the character wanting to become a god in the series Human's flavour text did not say anything about him being a god.

It's not OMGUS if there is a reason for voting for them other than just them voting for you, a watch report saying they visited Mido the night she was killed being that reason.

Do you believe the counter-claim, kind of just seems like your reluctant to even consider it could be a fake claim?

I never visited Mido. I got roleblocked and you're ignoring my failed action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom