• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I found a decent candidate for the lynch! @HumanDawn ideas can happen in the most unlikely of places

@HumanDawn @Midorikawa Don’t you think that Nightwing’s inexperience might be the reason for this?

I think i’d rather lynch Rainbow Cloud. They’re usually much more active and they haven’t really scumread anyone since the beginning of the game, despite having more than 3 posts.

It can either be Nightwing's inexperience as Town, or inexperience as Mafia, but I'm leaning on Mafia so far. Both her and swarla tried to paint me in a negative light, but did it without votes despite saying I have been "constantly avoiding questions" and being "unnecessarily harsh". If they think so, why not vote me? It makes sense if they're afraid of the backlash from me in trying to test if I'm mislynchable, and then just dropped the idea when they saw that it didn't seem to really be gaining traction.

I haven't really looked that much into Rainbow Cloud, but then again... they haven't really said much. That's a fair point, so if you think they're a decent candidate for a lynch, why not just vote them? You're more likely to get results or interest with a vote on them, because without a vote, you're not showing conviction to the idea and that it's just a thought. Pick apart their posts (if there are so few, it shouldn't be so hard), then vote them if they have presented so little.

To be honest I'd rather not lynch Rainbow Cloud, I'd rather not have another mislynch on our hands :p

To be fair though I have laid out my suspicions about who I think may be scum in my earlier posts, those two players being Mido and Snake. I feel a bit more reassured from what I've seen of Mido since then though which leaves Officer Snake of whom my suspicions still stand.

Vote: Officer Snake

He hasn't shared any thoughts or reads on the game but did respond with a single sentence when I quoted his post earlier suggesting that he is monitoring the thread. I'm assumimg you're inactive mafia watching us destroy each other, please post thoughts, reads or something to help us solve the game to prove this assumption wrong.

Uhh, what? I have also been roleblocked, but didn't mention anything because I didn't want to hint anything about my role. Why have you outed that you have been Roleblocked? If both of us has been Roleblocked, it's very possible that there's also Town Roleblocker out there.
I actually debated if it would be a good idea or not to put it. Since this is NOC I figure letting town know that there’s a roleblocker is more advantageous than hiding it. It doesn’t reveal anything about my role. Depending on the host, even a vanilla can get a message they were roleblocked. And now with you coming out, we know that town roleblocker is without a doubt using their ability recklessly. Town roleblocker please be more careful.

And dear mafia thanks for letting us know one of your roles ;)
@HumanDawn @Midorikawa Don’t you think that Nightwing’s inexperience might be the reason for this?
Doesn’t matter. If I judged by that, then my lunch options would be extremely limited. Especially being I don’t know about half the players here so to me a good portion look like newbies to me. You included.

Unless it’s a player’s first game, I don’t give leniency. And even then it’s limited.
I think i’d rather lynch Rainbow Cloud. They’re usually much more active and they haven’t really scumread anyone since the beginning of the game, despite having more than 3 posts.

1) Like HD said, why ain’t you voting them?
2) Do you have a non meta argument? Any scummy actions? Any evidence that nighteimg is town?
3) I don’t accept meta. Anyone who knows me knows I abhor meta arguments. I want hard real evidence!

@Officer Snake For future reference: Dont claim so easily. Feenie did so because she was under heavy fire, and max should have done so on d1. It’s important for town to avoid claiming too much openly since it just gives mafia information.

Anyways I’m assuming your role allows you to give someone’s role a buff or another shot. That’s what it sounds like.

@Rainbow Cloud what do you think of snakes claim?

@Rainbow Cloud what do you think of snakes claim?
Never heard of it, guessing it reflects a kill or something like that?

I'm not too sure about the claim though, I know there could be roles we've never head of in this game but if the role does what I'm guessing it does claiming it doesn't help town as scum now know not to target him. My gut feeling is it's a fake claim made under pressure to throw us off.

Well wanted to hear your thoughts but yes, I’m not sold that Nightwing is scum.

I’m posting this on my phone with 3G and away from home, which is why I took so long to post.

1) Like HD said, why ain’t you voting them?
2) Do you have a non meta argument? Any scummy actions? Any evidence that nighteimg is town?
3) I don’t accept meta. Anyone who knows me knows I abhor meta arguments. I want hard real evidence!

Two of their posts were made after I called them out. Another thing is that he seems sneaky to me, always appearing at only certain times. Add to the fact that he comes back and makes his D2 vote when the phase is about to end. What does he do? Joins a wagon, and votes Officer Snake without giving his thoughts on the game. Gives me the impression he’s trying to take him out of the game. Now I’m not sure Officer Snake is town, but if he is he would be an easy target for the mafia

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

I actually debated if it would be a good idea or not to put it. Since this is NOC I figure letting town know that there’s a roleblocker is more advantageous than hiding it. It doesn’t reveal anything about my role. Depending on the host, even a vanilla can get a message they were roleblocked. And now with you coming out, we know that town roleblocker is without a doubt using their ability recklessly. Town roleblocker please be more careful.

...why would the Town roleblocker even listen to you? You’re far from a confirmed townie. More importantly, why exactly do you believe targeting HD is a bad idea? You said that Max was acting buddy buddy with Cheff. Looking at this, it makes you look pretty hypocritical

Answer me this, so the town roleblocker shouldn’t have targeted anyone?

Two of their posts were made after I called them out. Another thing is that he seems sneaky to me, always appearing at only certain times. Add to the fact that he comes back and makes his D2 vote when the phase is about to end. What does he do? Joins a wagon, and votes Officer Snake without giving his thoughts on the game. Gives me the impression he’s trying to take him out of the game. Now I’m not sure Officer Snake is town, but if he is he would be an easy target for the mafia

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
I've already given my thoughts on the game?
What other wagons have I been joing in the game, this is my first vote?

We can just ignore inactive players forever, particularly when we know they are lurking, inactivity is very much a scum tactic as it makes it much more difficult to analyse their posts and read their alignment.

I've already given my thoughts on the game?
What other wagons have I been joing in the game, this is my first vote?

We can just ignore inactive players forever, particularly when we know they are lurking, inactivity is very much a scum tactic as it makes it much more difficult to analyse their posts and read their alignment.

I made a mistake. In that post, I meant you voted Officer Snake without giving thoughts on his claim. Look, I know where you’re coming from but how many myslynches can we afford? Lynching someone as an “inactive” is a high risk thing. You know Officer Snake is always like that.

What do you make of them voting Officer Snake and making a tie?

Don’t care. I’d rather lynch Officer Snake than Nightwing, and if by the end of the day the votes are tied i’ll guarantee there’s a lynch and vote for Officer Snake because knowing what he will flip will give me more info about you. I’m not sure about you. I’m not townreading you to be honest.

Now that I think about it, Officer Snake’s claim doesn’t really help him. Nobody has even heard of that role lol

...why would the Town roleblocker even listen to you? You’re far from a confirmed townie. More importantly, why exactly do you believe targeting HD is a bad idea? You said that Max was acting buddy buddy with Cheff. Looking at this, it makes you look pretty hypocritical

Answer me this, so the town roleblocker shouldn’t have targeted anyone?

I never said anything about targeting human. I don’t even know which roleblocker blocked which, but if they used their ability N1 it’s clear they aren’t concerned enough about hitting roles like cop and tracker.

I don’t believe the town roleblocker shouldn’t have Becaise chances of hitting town are higher than mafia. Heck if I was their target then they did hit town. If human is town then again they hit town.

Also if you suspect RC what are your thoughts about him tying the votes and saving nightwing?

In another note: I can see potentials for town roleblockong me or human. But mafia implies being fearful of us. @HumanDawn How many of the newer players here have you played with? I want an idea of the pool we can look at for mafia suspects assuming you aren’t mafia.

@Seth Rollins So you think mafia would fake claim something that sounds like its boosts roles, and is also something we’ve never heard of?

Don’t care. I’d rather lynch Officer Snake than Nightwing,

Oh, I meant, what do you think of Rainbow Cloud voting Officer Snake, making a tie at the moment, despite your claim of them being an "easy" Mafia target? If Rainbow Cloud is seeking a mislynch, do you think they voted Officer Snake to potentially save a scum partner from being lynched?

Also if you suspect RC what are your thoughts about him tying the votes and saving nightwing?

Ninja'd D:

In another note: I can see potentials for town roleblockong me or human. But mafia implies being fearful of us. @HumanDawn How many of the newer players here have you played with? I want an idea of the pool we can look at for mafia suspects assuming you aren’t mafia.

I have no idea about:

Renato_Sinclair
Nightwing101

I have almost no idea about:

CheffofGames
swarla
Rainbow Cloud (not a newer player, i just don't know about their playstyle. actually is swarla even that new?)

And I don't remember much of:

Seth Rollins (because they played some a year ago and just came back)

Out of all the six above I suspect Nightwing101 and swarla the most. S

Oh, I meant, what do you think of Rainbow Cloud voting Officer Snake, making a tie at the moment, despite your claim of them being an "easy" Mafia target? If Rainbow Cloud is seeking a mislynch, do you think they voted Officer Snake to potentially save a scum partner from being lynched?

I tend to not associate people as scum “yep, they’re scum buddies!” until we actually find someone who is scum. So no...

Also i wasn’t implying Officer Snake was town. He is unreadable. I’m just saying that he’s an easy target and scum may join his wagon.

Listen honestly, I barely have any townreads, and that’s probably something bad. The only one for now is Feenie and swarla, a little bit. I found things I disagree with almost everyone’s posts. I was kinda reckless...

Unvote: Rainbow Cloud

Forget everything I said against you.

Vote: Officer Snake

Seeing what he flips will give me some information to work with.

I never said anything about targeting human. I don’t even know which roleblocker blocked which, but if they used their ability N1 it’s clear they aren’t concerned enough about hitting roles like cop and tracker.

I don’t believe the town roleblocker shouldn’t have Becaise chances of hitting town are higher than mafia. Heck if I was their target then they did hit town. If human is town then again they hit town.

So they should wait until the cop,doc and tracker claim to make sure they don’t hit cop? In this game you rely on your theories, not on evidence because 90% of the time you’re not gonna have them.

If they are a temporary roleblocker then sure I agree

@Seth Rollins So you think mafia would fake claim something that sounds like its boosts roles, and is also something we’ve never heard of?

WIFOM. Besides, I’ve seen them doing it. Or, you know, could be just a newbie slip.

We know there’s Roleblocker, Seraph Knight,cop ... all normal roles. The chances of a sudden custom role being added is low. And I don’t recall him ever explaining what the role does, even though HD and I quoted him.

Ninja'd D:

I have no idea about:

Renato_Sinclair
Nightwing101

I have almost no idea about:

CheffofGames
swarla
Rainbow Cloud (not a newer player, i just don't know about their playstyle. actually is swarla even that new?)

And I don't remember much of:

Seth Rollins (because they played some a year ago and just came back)

Out of all the six above I suspect Nightwing101 and swarla the most. S
Swarla joined quite a bit back. She’s knows our lovely host irl.

But I meant have you played with any of them on the level to where they would see you as an instant threat. Becaise for me the only ones I can see doing so with me are Cheff, jd, Feenie, and you. The rest I don’t believe I’ve terrified enough or even played with. And those listed I believe have played enough with you as well, so I could see a mafia hiding in them suggesting roleblockong one of us.
So they should wait until the cop,doc and tracker claim to make sure they don’t hit cop? In this game you rely on your theories, not on evidence because 90% of the time you’re not gonna have them.
No, but they should wait until they have a clearer idea on alignments and possible roles.
We know there’s Roleblocker, Seraph Knight,cop ... all normal roles. The chances of a sudden custom role being added is low. And I don’t recall him ever explaining what the role does, even though HD and I quoted him.
So Becaise only normal roles have been revealed, it’s impossible for there to be non normal roles? And what about Feenies who is a modified pumpkin and not a normal one?

That’s extremely flawed logic.

But I meant have you played with any of them on the level to where they would see you as an instant threat.

I think probably CheffofGames and Rainbow Cloud. Maybe from Pokemon vs. Digimon considering I was really active that game? (and was also the Cop, too)

So Becaise only normal roles have been revealed, it’s impossible for there to be non normal roles? And what about Feenies who is a modified pumpkin and not a normal one?

For what it's worth, my role has "custom" stuff about it too but it's based on a normal role. It's not impossible for Mafia to have custom elements to their roles too so even scum may have weird roles.

This is literal fluffy cwac.

I was actually curious about this too.... but it’s still pure fluffy cwac.
Sorry what does cwac mean?

It can either be Nightwing's inexperience as Town, or inexperience as Mafia, but I'm leaning on Mafia so far. Both her and swarla tried to paint me in a negative light, but did it without votes despite saying I have been "constantly avoiding questions" and being "unnecessarily harsh". If they think so, why not vote me? It makes sense if they're afraid of the backlash from me in trying to test if I'm mislynchable, and then just dropped the idea when they saw that it didn't seem to really be gaining traction.
I wasn't trying to paint you in a negative light, I was just genuinely questioning you because I didn't originally understand your interaction with Max. For why I didn't vote was because I didn't want to vote until you answered my questions. But then you made sense so I wasn't suspicious of you anymore.

What does WIFOM mean?

Swarla joined quite a bit back. She’s knows our lovely host irl.
Yep, I left for ages though and now I'm back :)

I'm an one-time shot rebuffer.
Right now I am hesitant to vote for Officer Snake before he explains his role. Hopefully he comes on soon. I am currently confused about whether it is more likely that he is town and this is a legitmiate role or if he's mafia and made it up? My biggest question is why mafia would claim a role that doesn't exist or no one has heard about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom