• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does have a point. I’m not sure Nightwing, honestly I’m very confused, and although you’ve made some mistakes, they were completely normal for a beginner or someone new in mafia. I’m not really convinced you’re scum.

ARGHHH this is giving me a headache.

Everyone who’s town, think with me:

Everyone’s been focusing on scum on Snake’s wagon, but my theory is that both Nightwing and Snake were town, so there’s one scum in each wagon. I’m very confused right now because there are many possibilities and I may be getting paranoid but I will update my thoughts soon.

@Seth Rollins well I guess it wasn't that successful because he didn't talk much at all besides the claim, but basically I was saying that I wanted him to post more content. The claim was something at least, but the other people who voted him didn't seem to believe him, and he didn't explain his roleclaim at all. So I guess I just wanted to believe my pressure vote worked because otherwise I just lynched a townie for no good reason, which is sad.

Day 3 - It's under 9000!!!
Day 3: It’s under 9000!!!

The ambush was demoralising for the ones who moved on. The prison floors were littered with cracked stone statues that began to lose their dark grey pigment at their water-soaked bases. The fire alarm had been set off during the ordeal, and the fight crept on in the harsh, unrelenting cold of the water. The lights all gave out during the fight too, only adding to the salty shafted’s advantage. Alm, usually good at rallying his newly appointed army to fight, was sitting on his own cell bed, resting his head on wife’s shoulder.

“What if I can’t do this, Celica?”

“Do what?”

“Win.”

“Since when do you care about winning?”

“…What do you mean?”

Celica stood up and turned to face Alm. “Even against Rudolf, you didn’t want to win. You wanted to do what was best for your comrades. For your country. For your friends.” When Alm only responded with confused gazes, she persisted. “Why do you want to win?”

“Because these people need to.”

“There! ‘These’ people. What’s your motivation?”

“Honestly, I don’t know anymore.”

Celica knelt down and moved her face closer to her husband. “These people want freedom. They want to stop those who want to take over a world they support. They’d rather free that world than become one of its many stars… You led the Deliverance even though you didn’t know the whole army. You joined because you shared a passion for their cause, and you united with them to achieve that goal. You believe in this cause don’t you?”

“O-of course.”

“Then you can do the same now. Show them that Fire Emblem deserves more sword characters!”

Alm finally looked up and smiled. “Thanks Celica.” The two embraced.

Meanwhile, Bandana Waddle Dee and Birdo were sneaking across the prison grounds, silently shifting between the statue graveyard. The two were intending to join the ones who moved on, as they were growing increasingly tired of the barbaric the salty shafted were employing. They were two thirds of the way across without sight now, but stopped when they heard a small snap a few feet from their location. A small beam of light shot out from one of the stone statues, and the surrounding stone began to bulge and become lightly translucent. The whole figure began to crack, and soon, a great explosion of white sent the two sprawling backwards. Goku was hovering in the air, glowing in his Super Saiyan form. He took a quick look at the two characters, whom he still believed to be sided with the salty shafted. Instantly, he used his massive power to KO the two, smiling at seeing their stone figures tangled and embedded in the concrete.

“I’m back.”

Dear Midorikawa, you are Goku from Dragon Ball!

latest

You are the protagonist of the majority of Dragonball anime, manga and video games. You are a Saiyan who protects the Earth from major threats. You end up marrying Chi-Chi and having two children. You are considered one of the greatest anime characters of all time. You appear as a fighter in Dragon Ball Fighter Z, which will be a game on the Nintendo Switch. Because of this, you've been a highly requested character. Since you are a Saiyan, you can transform into your Super Saiyan form, and charge yourself up on Night 1. Afterwards, you will be resurrected when you die. If you die and are resurrected, you can recharge and gain another ability, which will be revealed to you when the time comes.

In other words, you are the Super Saiyan.

You are allied with the ones who moved on and win when all the scum are eliminated from the game.
Because midorikawa managed to sucessfully charge before getting killed, they are still in the game

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mazbpmsejo1qlt206o1_250.gif

Now then. Give a reason not to lynch you @Nightwing101

@Seth Rollins so who is the scum on the nightwing wagon?

@Rainbow Cloud what are your thoughts on other players

@Jinjo it’s day 3 so please speak up.

@Feenie havent heard much from you since you claimed.

@HumanDawn were you roleblocked again?

And for those wondering I tried to charge night one but got blocked. However last night I wasn’t blocked so my garage went through and that’s why I live. Sorry to disappoint you mafia. :)

Okay, so I guess now is as good a time as ever.
My role isn't much, but basically one night only I can chose to save someone from a nightkill hence I am a 1x doctor.

Woah... what a cool ability! I'm glad this confirms Midorikawa, and it should make it easier to do this:

VOTE: Nightwing101

@HumanDawn were you roleblocked again?

No, I wasn't Roleblocked again.

My role isn't much, but basically one night only I can chose to save someone from a nightkill hence I am a 1x doctor.

Only 1x? Feels like a very strange claim, though I'm not going to ask for a full Doctor to counterclaim...

.........That would be such an easy fakeclaim.

Considering my own role and the fact that we had a seraph knight I could see it being a role in this game.
Midi, do you think you'll be targeted again?

Probably. Maybe. My whole role is known so it depends on how much of a threat I am. Though despite people saying they were scumreading me, it’s clear that someone in the mafia tried to kill me. Unless I was presenting a danger or someone knows I’m dangerous, there is no reason to do that.

@jdthebud Ive terrified you enough. And I still believe that human or I were mafia blocked Becaise of fear. So how about some thoughts? Comments?

@Feenie who did you target last night btw?

And anyone want to say if they were blocked?

You are the immensely popular protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series, and despite only being on Nintendo's handheld systems in sidegames, has been a highly requested character. You wield the Keyblade, and visit many Disney, Pixar, Final Fantasy and The World Ends with You worlds and characters. Your inclusion in Super Smash Bros. is a similar dream to those who wanted Cloud Strife. You are searching for your friends and protect them at all costs, so you can choose a player to protect from nightkills for the whole game as long as you are alive.

In other words, you are the Seraph Knight.

This is Max role. He is the Seraph Knight that can protect a player from nightkills for the whole game as long as he is alive. Knowing Elementar, he is creative with his roles and Max is the Doctor with a different name.

I'm going to just go ahead and claim even though I really didn't want to. I'm a Modified Pumpkin and I can choose to kill someone each night. It has a 25% chance of working. It has a 100% chance of working, however, if that person is a dragon/demon/god figure.

Feenie claimed Modified Pumpkin which has a 25% working and it has a 100% working if that person is a dragon/demon/god figure.

Yes, I targeted Cheff. It didn't work, which must mean he isn't a dragon/demon/god.

Feenie said she used her nightaction on Cheff on Night 1 which confirms Cheff as Town.

Nightwing claimed to be a 1x Doctor but we already have a Seraph Knight with a full time ability that protects a player. It's possible it can be a fakeclaim.

Vote: Nightwing101

You are the immensely popular protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series, and despite only being on Nintendo's handheld systems in sidegames, has been a highly requested character. You wield the Keyblade, and visit many Disney, Pixar, Final Fantasy and The World Ends with You worlds and characters. Your inclusion in Super Smash Bros. is a similar dream to those who wanted Cloud Strife. You are searching for your friends and protect them at all costs, so you can choose a player to protect from nightkills for the whole game as long as you are alive.

In other words, you are the Seraph Knight.

This is Max role. He is the Seraph Knight that can protect a player from nightkills for the whole game as long as he is alive. Knowing Elementar, he is creative with his roles and Max is the Doctor with a different name.

Feenie claimed Modified Pumpkin which has a 25% working and it has a 100% working if that person is a dragon/demon/god figure.

Feenie said she used her nightaction on Cheff on Night 1 which confirms Cheff as Town.

Nightwing claimed to be a 1x Doctor but we already have a Seraph Knight with a full time ability that protects a player. It's possible it can be a fakeclaim.

Seraph knight and doctor are two different roles. Seraph knight is not some unique Elementar twist on Doctor.

And where’s the other stuff you promised o say this phase?

Woah... what a cool ability! I'm glad this confirms Midorikawa, and it should make it easier to do this
Even though Mido is most likely to get targeted again? Yeah sure, lynch the only known person who can stop Mido from dying. So smart.

Had actually. Max died early on because of a mislynch. Hmmm, seems we're about to lose another doctor and make the same mistake.
And yes I understand that you guys think I'm fake claiming but you shouldn't be so reckless with your votes, especially since we havent gotten rid of ANY mafia.

ALSO! I don't like how as soon as I claim, HumanDawn is using it to try and get rid of me. Even though there's a potential that I can save someone, you'd just rather get rid of me without seeming to take much thought about it. As soon as I claimed HD, you were ready to vote for me. Hmmm, not suspicious at all.

Even though Mido is most likely to get targeted again? Yeah sure, lynch the only known person who can stop Mido from dying. So smart.

Had actually. Max died early on because of a mislynch. Hmmm, seems we're about to lose another doctor and make the same mistake.
And yes I understand that you guys think I'm fake claiming but you shouldn't be so reckless with your votes, especially since we havent gotten rid of ANY mafia.

ALSO! I don't like how as soon as I claim, HumanDawn is using it to try and get rid of me. Even though there's a potential that I can save someone, you'd just rather get rid of me without seeming to take much thought about it. As soon as I claimed HD, you were ready to vote for me. Hmmm, not suspicious at all.

If your claim is to be believed, who are you more suspicious of?

Actually, if I end up getting lynched I'm just going to tell you my suspicions right now:
I think the most likely Mafia members are:
Rainbow Cloud
HumanDawn
And possibly Swarla
Also Feenie's gone quiet

I haven't trusted HD for the entire game, Rainbow has gone quiet. Swarla is usually more active and same about Feenie (though the first three are more likely to me at this point)

you say this but Feenie still hasn't answered my question if the demon/fiend stuff means 100% mafia... and you subbed in for cheff, so why say they are town instead of you?

It's only just "possible"? You have no feelings about the likelihood of it?

oh boy

1. If Midorikawa gets targeted, she will not die unless she is Roleblocked again, and I don't think the Mafia would want to use their Roleblock on her with other potentially dangerous roles out there. A Vigilante hasn't revealed itself yet, unless it's Feenie's role, so they would be leaving themselves open for an attack.

2. You aren't confirmed to be a 1x Doctor and you may not be the only person that can stop Midorikawa from dying.

3. Okay, so next time, I'll just believe a claim I have reason to not believe because it can be helpful.

4. LMFAO why are you acting like as if this is the first time I've started to suspect you?

Only 1x? Feels like a very strange claim, though I'm not going to ask for a full Doctor to counterclaim...

You avoided answering me from giving more information about your role... which means it may be because you don't want to talk about in case we end up noticing something inconsistent about it...

Actually, if I end up getting lynched I'm just going to tell you my suspicions right now:
I think the most likely Mafia members are:
Rainbow Cloud
HumanDawn
And possibly Swarla
Also Feenie's gone quiet

I haven't trusted HD for the entire game, Rainbow has gone quiet. Swarla is usually more active and same about Feenie (though the first three are more likely to me at this point)

thanks for confirming that swarla is your scum partner :)

anyway, this may come off as a shock to you, but it's possible that there's very good reason to think you are mafia, and it's also very possible that information is not being shared for also very good reasons

You avoided answering me from giving more information about your role... which means it may be because you don't want to talk about in case we end up noticing something inconsistent about it...
Okay, there is more to my role and there's a reason why I haven't told anyone. I've been debating to myself whether or not to claim it. Look you don't have a lot of trust in me. Oh stuff it, look town, we better win okay.
I'm also the Fool Miller.
It means that if I get lynched I win the game, though the game still continues.
As you can tell, there's a good reason why I haven't wanted to claim this as it's most likely I won't get lunched because of it (though this could just be another fake claim to you guys yes?) Anyway, you guys can either lynch me, have one less player against Mafia OR I can continue to help you. Either way I'm fine but I've been playing the game to benefit Town rather than myself. I sort of pushed for my lunch on day one (I knew voting for the Host was a bad idea and would give me negetive attention) but since then I've been playing for Town.

LMFAO why are you acting like as if this is the first time I've started to suspect you?
Oh, we've really been at each other's throats this entire game haven't we:LOL:

I'm getting sick of constantly defending myself when I don't really have to. If that doesn't say something to you guys, lynch me then.

Yeah I said I wasn't down for that as I've been playing for Town. Look I don't think I'm going to change your vote HD so you can believe what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom