• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nightwing101 you voted basically last minute to lynch snake. Why not vote last minute to lynch yourself?
As I said before, I'm playing for town as I'm trying not to be selfish with my role. There was a chance that snake could have been Mafia so I took it. Unfortunately, it backfired because they were Town. I have apologised for that.

Official Votals
Officer Snake (4) - jdthebud, Rainbow Cloud, Seth Rollins, Nightwing101
Nightwing101 (2) - Midorikawa, HumanDawn
Also there was four people voting at the time for Snake and only two for me. If I voted for myself I wouldn't have been lynched and I couldn't have even tied the votes. Besides, that would have looked sketchy as you guys didn't know my role and voting for myself would have just raised more questions about me. If I didn't vote that also would have looks sketchy and at that point Snake had more votes than me anyway so they were going to get lynched over me regardless, unless people just last minute changed their minds.

As I said before, I'm playing for town as I'm trying not to be selfish with my role. There was a chance that snake could have been Mafia so I took it. Unfortunately, it backfired because they were Town. I have apologised for that.

Also there was four people voting at the time for Snake and only two for me. If I voted for myself I wouldn't have been lynched and I couldn't have even tied the votes. Besides, that would have looked sketchy as you guys didn't know my role and voting for myself would have just raised more questions about me. If I didn't vote that also would have looks sketchy and at that point Snake had more votes than me anyway so they were going to get lynched over me regardless, unless people just last minute changed their minds.

Why would you play selflessly in mafia? This isnt a game of sympathy. Your doc claim was actually fine but the Fool Miller...? You were going to get lynched today anyway so why

tumblr_mazbpmsejo1qlt206o1_250.gif

Now then. Give a reason not to lynch you @Nightwing101

@Seth Rollins so who is the scum on the nightwing wagon?

@Rainbow Cloud what are your thoughts on other players

@Jinjo it’s day 3 so please speak up.

@Feenie havent heard much from you since you claimed.

@HumanDawn were you roleblocked again?

And for those wondering I tried to charge night one but got blocked. However last night I wasn’t blocked so my garage went through and that’s why I live. Sorry to disappoint you mafia. :)

I’m glad I was wrong

What the heck?????? Don't get Nightwing's claims at all. How does it make sense that an independent would also be a doctor? Not to mention that Jester + Miller seems OP as heck.

Why would you play selflessly in mafia? This isnt a game of sympathy. Your doc claim was actually fine but the Fool Miller...? You were going to get lynched today anyway so why
I've already said this but even though I win if I get lynched, I still want to help town. Yes, most people would deliberately try to get on town's bad side, but I see that as selfish as the fool Miller can also win if Town wins. I'm trying to help out town by telling you who I suspect most and all that, and actually contibuting because yeah I don't want Mafia to win.
Keep in mind that the more people we have against the mafia, the more likely town can win. Just saying.
And if you guys decide to lynch me, cool like I'm fine with that but just make sure Mido is protected in the night phase.

What the heck?????? Don't get Nightwing's claims at all. How does it make sense that an independent would also be a doctor? Not to mention that Jester + Miller seems OP as heck.

An Independent can use Doctor protection on themselves to prevent them from losing. It definitely sounds OP for a Jester, though honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they claimed Miller to make a potential Cop check on him explain how he isn't Mafia. Even if they really end up to be Jester, we don't know if they're actually gonna help the Town. Currently the only thing giving me second thoughts is a game ending Jester... and this is a bastard game. So far we haven't really seen games that scream "wow, so Bastard!", unless roles like Midorikawa's are meant to be the "Bastard" roles, in which case it's more like Role Madness than actual Bastard.

You did, though. First you claimed I was being avoidant, and when I explained how it wasn't my intention to be avoidant, you then claimed you just thought I was being unnecessarily harsh. It's not the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way, anyway. You still haven't voted anyone these past two Day phases despite your posts.
By saying those things I was trying to get your reactions and see whether I deem them scummy or not. I haven't voted for anyone yet because despite being suspicious of some people it hasn't been enough to warrant or vote. Everyone in the game has seemed relatively neutral to me other than slight suspicions.

thanks for confirming that swarla is your scum partner :)
Nope.

I haven't trusted HD for the entire game, Rainbow has gone quiet. Swarla is usually more active and same about Feenie (though the first three are more likely to me at this point)
What are you basing your suspicion on me on? Are you basing it solely on activity level?

I've already said this but even though I win if I get lynched, I still want to help town. Yes, most people would deliberately try to get on town's bad side, but I see that as selfish as the fool Miller can also win if Town wins. I'm trying to help out town by telling you who I suspect most and all that, and actually contibuting because yeah I don't want Mafia to win.

Keep in mind that the more people we have against the mafia, the more likely town can win. Just saying.
And if you guys decide to lynch me, cool like I'm fine with that but just make sure Mido is protected in the night phase.
I'm pretty sure I trust your claim but I just don't understand your logic at all. Why would you claim your role, especially since getting you lynched would make you win the game? If youre independent you shouldn't be caring if the town or mafia wins or not, you should be simply focused on your own win.

If youre independent you shouldn't be caring if the town or mafia wins or not, you should be simply focused on your own win.
Okay, I can win in two ways okay. Either by being lynched (the selfish road to take) or by town winning (the selfless action to take)! I decided after day 1 that I was going to try to help town win instead of being useless and getting lynched early on. I'm trying to help town. Why is that so hard to believe? I understand that most people would just get themselves lynched without a care for who wins but I'm trying not to be like most people.

Honestly, if you guys really don't want my help then just lynch me because I'm sick and tired of constantly repeating myself and trying to convince you that I'm on town's side. If you lynch me though, I suggest you work out who mafia is quick smart because town can't handle many more mislynches unless they want scum to win.

Okay, I can win in two ways okay. Either by being lynched (the selfish road to take) or by town winning (the selfless action to take)! I decided after day 1 that I was going to try to help town win instead of being useless and getting lynched early on. I'm trying to help town. Why is that so hard to believe? I understand that most people would just get themselves lynched without a care for who wins but I'm trying not to be like most people.
Okay I didn’t realise that you could win with town and being lynched.
But I don’t know if selfless is right in the context here. The reason people are questioning you so much is just the way you’re explaining it, it just seems so illogical. Yes, I understand that you’re trying to help the town, but youre making it sound like your sacrificing yourself for everyone by helping town. I really don’t like your response here.

Also, just to clarify, I can win either by being lynched or if Town wins. I think there was a bit of confusion there which is why you guys are so confused about why I wouldn't just get lynched. So yes, I win if Town wins as well

Real sorry for the sudden inactivity - I've got pneumonia and I hate using this as some inactivity excuse, but I'm reading through what I've missed and gathering my thoughts now.

VOTE: Nightwing101.

Midorikawa said:
@Feenie who did you target last night btw?
I didn't target anyone as I wasn't online.:(

@Nightwing101 You said 'also' a Fool Miller, but does that mean you're still a 1x doctor? It wouldn't make sense, but I don't see why you would say 'also' otherwise.

More thoughts coming up, just wanted to get this out there.

Eh, I’m not buying it Nightwing.

Vote: Nightwing101

I don’t have much to say, HumanDawn made a great point. We haven’t really seen roles that are “wow, so bastard!”. Gotta say tho, if Nightwing actually has this 1x Doc Miller Fool, this May be the most op role ever lmao

@Rainbow Cloud what are your thoughts on other players
Human Dawn: Town read, seems to be actively scumhunting and trying to move the game forward.
Seth Rollins: Town read, his posts and overall play looks pretty towny to me, I didn't like his change of opinion on Officer Snake on day 2 though as he changed his mind from voting me to voting for Snake pretty quickly when he seemed to be heavily against that lynch initially.
Feenie: Leaning Town, still believing their claim right now, play looks pretty townish, could potentially be scum is Jinjo (Cheff) due to claimed failed action on them making them look more town.
Jinjo (Cheff): Town lean due to Feenie's failed action against them, haven't seen much of Chef or Jinjo in the roll to really judge.
jdthebud: Neutral/Slight Scum Lean, has posted a fair amount of content but can't get a read on him so far, having played with him before is scumplay and townplay are both pretty similar making him hard to judge.
Renato Sinclair: Neutral/Slight Scum Lean, new player and has been a bit inactive, haven't been able to read them properly due to this.
Swarla: Leaning Scum, feel like some of their posts come accross as CWAC and not really contributing as much as they could.
NightWing: Scum Read, their claim doesn't seem to add up with multiple win conditions, if they could win by being lynched then it makes no sense for their late vote on Officer Snake to ensure their survival.

Vote: Nightwing101

Okay can we just ignore nightwing for the rest of this day phase and concentrate some attention on other players. Mafia are definitely using this to hide and look like everyone else. I have to run some errands before I can do more posting but I’ll be posting some analysis on people I haven’t.

Also for curious people Mom can home from the hospital. She’s still not well, but at least she’s home!

@Midorikawa Glad to hear that your mom is doing better.

Also, I agree about looking at others besides Nightwing, and whatever Nightwing actually flips as should tell us a lot too. Looking forward to your analysis.

For me, I am beginning to have a bad feeling about HD, though maybe that's paranoia because he's still alive and I always think he's mafia until proven otherwise.

"hey guys i'm 1x doctor, i can be useful please don't lynch me"

"actually i'm that, aaaaaannd a Fool that is also a Miller, so if you lynch me, i win! but don't do that"

"oh aaaaand just to clarify, i have two win conditions in that i can also win with town if mafia is defeated!"

CYivYQIVAAAtODx.jpg

Real sorry for the sudden inactivity - I've got pneumonia and I hate using this as some inactivity excuse, but I'm reading through what I've missed and gathering my thoughts now.

It's okay, in the end it's just a game. Take your time. I hope you're feeling better now, at least. You don't need to feel compelled to state what negative state you're feeling, just saying that you were feeling unwell is good enough.

Okay can we just ignore nightwing for the rest of this day phase and concentrate some attention on other players. Mafia are definitely using this to hide and look like everyone else. I have to run some errands before I can do more posting but I’ll be posting some analysis on people I haven’t.

Also for curious people Mom can home from the hospital. She’s still not well, but at least she’s home!

That's good. Staying home is proven to have much more beneficial psychological benefits than staying inside a hospital.

I agree that this phase is awfully one-sided, but it's so one-sided I doubt a counter wagon would bring in any pressure on anybody.

"hey guys i'm 1x doctor, i can be useful please don't lynch me"

"actually i'm that, aaaaaannd a Fool that is also a Miller, so if you lynch me, i win! but don't do that"

"oh aaaaand just to clarify, i have two win conditions in that i can also win with town if mafia is defeated!"

ktJfq8

Omg it didn't work...okay that was the first time I've tried to do a spoiler and for some reason it didn't work...i'mma try again but if it doesn't work just ignore me:ROFLMAO:

ckKA5i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom