• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Wishlist Mafia - Endgame (Overrun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t work for me too...weird.

VOTE: Jinjo
Joke vote. NAI
This is one of these "I don't like it but it's useful" posts, which doesn't end up making sense in the end. Also didn't like how you had to point out how voting the host is unproductive. Sure it is unproductive but almost everything isn't really productive in D1, and a vote like that is harmless.

Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: swarla
I like this one. IT has a good point, and is productive.
H-how did you know?!

I just wanted to see your reaction and see if you would get defensive. That would have been great but...your reaction is so passive and genuine :C The game was full of joke posts, so I wanted to make things serious, even if I didn’t have the greatest logic :p

No...what? I meant that swarla says “I don’t like joke votes but they provoke reactions” which to me, reactions are useful since it’s the only thing we have for D1. Not the host thing. I still stand by my point that although voting the host is unproductive there’s no need to point it out, especially when it’s obviously a joke vote.

You are right about two things though...I was trying too hard to get actual serious conversation and looking back, Swarla really wasn’t trying to throw any shade of suspicion against Nightwing. Also liked their reply.

Unvote: swarla

100% agree, felt the same way.
Nothing wrong with this. Solid opinions, and elaboration.
I’m not really liking Feenie at the moment...

Well you said it yourself that my vote was random, so it’s obviously a joke vote.

I don’t quite get your logic here. Do you think scum would prompt you to vote for them?

Why are you focusing on me so much? You mentioned Seth’s vote on Jinjo at least 3 times now. I find it strange how you are completely avoiding talking about how Midorikawa random voted HumanDawn. We did literally the same thing. Also really dislike your vote on Max here

You also have Nightwing voting for the host, which if I recall correctly you said you didn’t like. Kind of gave him a pass though.

And of course your main point about CheffOfGames, which wasn’t really a bad one, I also didn’t like how he had to mention “hey look! I’m Town everyone!”. Still, you abandoned this idea pretty quickly.
Good points.
@Midorikawa the day phase is going to end soon and not only are you still sticking with the HD joke vote, but you also disappeared.

@Rainbow Cloud you’ve been awfully quiet this game

Seth sees no problem with it :p

I was going to wait Feenie respond to what I said but it’s been a while and she still hasn’t responded. Therefore, I shall

Vote: Feenie
Impatient.
I don’t think Max is scum...I’m using meta here but having played with him as scum recently, his scum persona is way too different.

I really didn’t like the OMGUS tho...

So Max, let’s say HD voted you with flimsy reasoning. You just did the same thing.

I’m going to assume Max is an independent for now. Max can you try to defend yourself better? What did you find about HD suspicious and how is it flimsy reasoning?

I liked Midorikawa’s post, but it’s not enough to make any judgements for now.

And finally, although My suspicions against Feenie aren’t 100% gone, I think it’s better to keep her alive for now.

Unvote: Feenie

Need to say something else. Officer Snake doesn’t speak at all. You know Red in the Pokémon video games? “...” Yep, that’s him. That’s dangerous, even if he’s town. Keep an eye out for him.
Quite a bit of helping and defending Max. Mafia could do this to make themselves look better with the defense "hey I'm town because I'm protecting town." Granted that's not enough reason to say something is wrong.
I don't like that he isn't taking a more direct stance on me. It feels off, like he's waiting to see what majority thinks so he can decide which way would be better to swing and look town.
He took his vote off Feenie. Feenie had me and Human agreeing with several of her points, and we tend to be louder players. So I wonder if he did this because he felt that it would look bad to keep pushing her. She hadn't claimed yet, and with the flip of Max it made Feenie look worse. Of course this could also being show he's town since he would not know Max is town and thus could start agreeing with the case. So I'll leave this one as neutral.
This is the most disturbing. This is from D1 and yet he is putting suspicion on Snake already. He also pushed for me and Cheff earlier but he's not pushing for Snake to speak, instead he's trying to make him look suspicious. On D1, when plenty were being inactive.
RIP Max. I knew it.

That said, I made a mistake too, should have voted someone.

I also felt Nightwing's posts were kind of iffy, but she questioned all of you. That's something productive. Something necessary too.

HumanDawn, Midorikawa and Feenie. You all got some explaining to do.

Feenie started the Max wagon, with an OMGUS too. Voted Max for questioning her. How did I miss this?!

HumanDawn, your reasoning for voting Max is very weak. You voted him because he was avoidant, yet he asked which question to disregard. You didn't like the fact he didn't answer both questions.

And of course Midorikawa...joke votes in the beginning of the day, doesn't appear until much later almost at the end of the day, votes Max because of OMGUS on HD, but ignores Feenie's OMGUS on Max. Amazing. You said Max and CheffOfGames were buddy-buddy? I see more buddy-buddy in you and Feenie.

Let's see if that's true. Tomorrow either you or Feenie have my vote.

swarla is the towniest right now.
An "I told you so" and a martyr comment. This is so fake and hypocritical. He hardly did anything to truly help Max, and the whole acknowledging that he didn't is so fake. It's also unnecessary since it comes after an "I told you so." There are ways to do it that are genuine, but his isn't.
This is another fake one. He says Nightwing is iffy but then shows support for her doing nothing. I've pointed out how she didn't actually do anything, and the fact that he says she did just looks more like he's trying to push suspicion on Human and Feenie and others that Nightwing supposedly asked. But at the same time he's tossing in a "well she could be mafia" comment.
Funny how this one comes after the day ends. And its worded just to make us worse than we actually are.

He missed it? I don't think he missing anything. I think he's trying to turn stuff into something else, and is using it to make himself look better. In fact in the same post as we can see, he immediately uses it to try to cast suspicion on me. And is turning things such as being busy into worse things, making them look like I was lurking scum. It just stinks of trying to make me and Feenie look like mafia.
A threat. As though he has power. I don't see the point of this. It makes no sense.

Well that was a sudden unexplained flip. I know he unvoted Swarla but suddenly they're super town?

True, true...what an easy target, am I right?
No because mafia never are.
I already explained this. It was Day 1, and some time had passed. No actual good posts have been made. I tried to find something to kick off the “serious” phase. So you can see how my arguments weren’t really all that good, since all we had then was the joke votes.

You misunderstood me. I did not say Nightwing’s Day 1 posts were productive. They weren’t. But in N1 she asked you, Midorikawa and Feenie what were your thoughts on the myslynch. THAT’s what was necessary.

What is there to say? He already replied to you. I can’t keep track of them all. Besides, I don’t recall you answering Nightwing’s question either.

You guys should lay off HD for now at least. Feenie and Midorikawa are much more alarming. HD at least had a reason to vote for him, though it was weak. While the other two:

Midorikawa: votes Max for OMGUS, but ignores Feenie’s OMGUS on Max, speaking of which...

Feenie: OMGUS on Max, her reason being “he questioned me”
Oh look he changed on Nightwing again. Funny considering his previous post called her productive. Saying what she did was needed is calling her productive, and yet now she isn't. And now it's question instead of questions. He just keeps changing on her.
Now that I think about it, he's avoided saying a lot about HD. He really likes him it seems. Hmmmm. And he's taking stuff and twisting it. I voted for Max for more than just his vote on Human. And Feenie like wise voted for more than a vote. He's ignoring and twisting stuff.

Not sure I like this HD...there are like 4+ potential scum lurkers. Why jd?

Rainbow Cloud is also experienced and they haven’t posted much.

Heck, where did CheffOfGames go?
More comments on inactivity. Yet he doesn't talk about snake despite mentioning him earlier.
I did say I made a mistake in not voting. I also said in D1 that l do not think Max is scum.

Why not state what was your reason for voting Max then? Because it looks like an OMGUS to me. You said his questions AND his vote bothered you, because they almost prompt you to vote for him. (Which wasn’t the case)
THERE IT IS!!! The magic words mafia love to use to look more town. "I said this." "I said this so you can't say this." It's scummy with no point. It has no conviction and is just fake.
And now look! Apparently he knows exactly what Feenie was thinking. (This might also be me, but quoting doesn't quote the quotes in the quote...I just confused myself. Point is the same though.) Reasons for voting are not always in the post, and a lot of times they can be shown through the conversations the people are having. IF you're going back and forth with someone and clashing and then you vote them, it's pretty clear why.

If there isn’t anything to gain, why did you quote me and say “you didn’t answer me here”

After re-reading your post...that’s fair enough HD. ~Half of the players are inactive which really doesn’t help. He is probably going to reply though, @jdthebud any thoughts?

Vote: Feenie
Look mentions jd. Not snake or any other inactive though.
Catching up on the thread right now, since you went ahead and claimed Feenie, do you know for sure if dragon/demon/god figure are the mafia in this game?

Unvote: Feenie

EDIT: NEVERMIND, so you are the flying pumpkin who shoots lasers out of its ass. (This is an actual role in mafia)
NOthing wrong here.
@Renato_Sinclair you too Renato, it would be really helpful if you posted your reads here. Who do you think is town? Who do you think is mafia?

@CheffOfGames can I get your thoughts on what has been happening recently ?
Again with mentioning inactives. Finally brings up our newbie Renato, but again no snake.
I believe Mido when she says that someone roleblocked her. Tbh I’m glad to know that I’m getting more towny vibes from my 3 original suspects. (HD Feenie and Midorikawa) especially Feenie. Of course this doesn’t mean they’re 100% town, but it’s nice anyway

@Midorikawa but...I like my avatar tho :c

That being said I’m completely out of leads to be honest. Renato at least tried to make a post, but nothing came out of it. Officer Snake a man of few words.

Many people have said that they like jd’s recent posts. I can’t say I do. He asked me why I voted for Feenie, even tho I explained that part, and then he himself proceeds to vote for her with no explanation. Apparently it was a “pressure vote” even though you said you found her the most suspicious. Then he votes Officer Snake. I don’t much of a problem with this but Officer Snake is unreadable and if he’s town he’s an easy target for mafia to pick on.
Well he didn't make it obvious that he suspected Human, but after Max died he did make his opinions on me and Feenie clear. So that part is fine.
This is what is interesting. LAst time he mentioned snake it was to cast suspicion on him, and now he is defending him. He did another 180.
I also played with him before when he was a pretty much confirmed townie, and he still didn’t say much. I agree on the part that that he surely must have something to say.
Another 180 on Snake.
Hey guys, I found a decent candidate for the lynch! @HumanDawn ideas can happen in the most unlikely of places

@HumanDawn @Midorikawa Don’t you think that Nightwing’s inexperience might be the reason for this?

I think i’d rather lynch Rainbow Cloud. They’re usually much more active and they haven’t really scumread anyone since the beginning of the game, despite having more than 3 posts.
Defending NIghtwing again. And trying to lynch RC solely based on activity.
Never heard of this either
Nothing wrong with this.
Well wanted to hear your thoughts but yes, I’m not sold that Nightwing is scum.

I’m posting this on my phone with 3G and away from home, which is why I took so long to post.

Two of their posts were made after I called them out. Another thing is that he seems sneaky to me, always appearing at only certain times. Add to the fact that he comes back and makes his D2 vote when the phase is about to end. What does he do? Joins a wagon, and votes Officer Snake without giving his thoughts on the game. Gives me the impression he’s trying to take him out of the game. Now I’m not sure Officer Snake is town, but if he is he would be an easy target for the mafia

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
Now he's neutral on Snake. And defending Nightwing again.
...why would the Town roleblocker even listen to you? You’re far from a confirmed townie. More importantly, why exactly do you believe targeting HD is a bad idea? You said that Max was acting buddy buddy with Cheff. Looking at this, it makes you look pretty hypocritical

Answer me this, so the town roleblocker shouldn’t have targeted anyone?
Something feels off about this. It's so defensive.
I made a mistake. In that post, I meant you voted Officer Snake without giving thoughts on his claim. Look, I know where you’re coming from but how many myslynches can we afford? Lynching someone as an “inactive” is a high risk thing. You know Officer Snake is always like that.

Don’t care. I’d rather lynch Officer Snake than Nightwing, and if by the end of the day the votes are tied i’ll guarantee there’s a lynch and vote for Officer Snake because knowing what he will flip will give me more info about you. I’m not sure about you. I’m not townreading you to be honest.

Now that I think about it, Officer Snake’s claim doesn’t really help him. Nobody has even heard of that role lol
Please tell me that I'm not the only who sees how blatantly contradicting this post is. He's against lynching based on inactivity, yet that is his reason for going after RC.
And then he wants to lynch Snake, and is claiming the inactive player will give more information. And he decides to tack on that because he hasn't heard of the role, it can't be real.
I tend to not associate people as scum “yep, they’re scum buddies!” until we actually find someone who is scum. So no...

Also i wasn’t implying Officer Snake was town. He is unreadable. I’m just saying that he’s an easy target and scum may join his wagon.

Listen honestly, I barely have any townreads, and that’s probably something bad. The only one for now is Feenie and swarla, a little bit. I found things I disagree with almost everyone’s posts. I was kinda reckless...

Unvote: Rainbow Cloud

Forget everything I said against you.

Vote: Officer Snake

Seeing what he flips will give me some information to work with.
Funny how he was all for HD plenty and against me and Feenie. And he hasn't said anything since me at this point since I came out with the roleblock. Yet his townreads are Feenie who claimed so she makes sense, and Swarla...who he still hasn't given reason for believing to be town. More interesting is the Snake thing. He's still contradicting himself on snake. He's made no sense on him at all during the game, and he continues to do so.
So they should wait until the cop,doc and tracker claim to make sure they don’t hit cop? In this game you rely on your theories, not on evidence because 90% of the time you’re not gonna have them.

If they are a temporary roleblocker then sure I agree

WIFOM. Besides, I’ve seen them doing it. Or, you know, could be just a newbie slip.

We know there’s Roleblocker, Seraph Knight,cop ... all normal roles. The chances of a sudden custom role being added is low. And I don’t recall him ever explaining what the role does, even though HD and I quoted him.
Again with the "it's a strange role so it can't be real." Actually note this normal role comment.
Midorikawa what is it with you and “Becaise” xD
NAI
Lol I know the feel

What? ...no...
I myself have a role with a few “abormal” qualities. It’s just that Officer Snake’s role, is one I’ve never heard off. Heck, it’s been over a year I didn’t play mafia and I don’t recall ever being in a game where there’s even a role that boosts others, so this role is one I’m not familiar with.

What do you mean?

Yeah guys I’ve added two scumreads on my scumlist but I’m just gonna add and not explain why they are scum.

Midorikawa is supposed to be a townread for me at this point but her posts don’t help.

Townreads are Feenie, HD and Jinjo(or CheffOfGames).

Obviously because of the flip, I’m more willing to believe you @HumanDawn when you say Nightwing may be scum. I also don’t like their vote when the phase was about to end. I’m gonna be honest with you though, I don’t trust Midorikawa one bit. jd and RC are also potential scum

It was mainly going to help me read HD better. He’s been kind of avoiding Officer Snake for whatever reason. He voted you because apparently “we can’t let potential scum lurk” but ignored Officer Snake. Basically, if Officer Snake flipped scum, I would suspect HD the most.

jd if I may ask...why exactly do you think Officer Snake claiming makes your pressure vote “successful”?
"My role isn't normal but because I haven't heard of or seen a role like Snake's because nothing of the kind has appeared in any of the games I've played, he must be lying." So his logic was because he lacked the experience, Snake must have been lying. This was after I actually said what the role could be because EXPERIENCE allows one to judge just by names. Yet he ignored that and judged based solely on his own experience, when anyone should always judge based on the games collective experience. Not once did he ask for other's thoughts and kept judging and ignoring.
This is unexplained completely. Why should I be a town read? What is wrong with my posts? He mentions me twice. IT makes no sense and serves no purpose than trying to make me look like I'm doing something scummy, but he's doing this without pointing it out.
Oh look suddenly Human is a townread, and swarla is gone. The feenie and jinjo ones are irrelevant.

HD HAS BEEN IGNORING SNAKE? Seth has spent the game mentioning inactives and ignoring Snake the whole game until he was brought into the limelight by others. This is so hypocritical and is working to avoid taking a direct stance on Human.
She does have a point. I’m not sure Nightwing, honestly I’m very confused, and although you’ve made some mistakes, they were completely normal for a beginner or someone new in mafia. I’m not really convinced you’re scum.

ARGHHH this is giving me a headache.

Everyone who’s town, think with me:

Everyone’s been focusing on scum on Snake’s wagon, but my theory is that both Nightwing and Snake were town, so there’s one scum in each wagon. I’m very confused right now because there are many possibilities and I may be getting paranoid but I will update my thoughts soon.
Oh look Nightwing Defense. And trying to get people to go after me and RC. His reasoning, well for RC its inactivity. For me its...Idk. He never explained.
Why would you play selflessly in mafia? This isnt a game of sympathy. Your doc claim was actually fine but the Fool Miller...? You were going to get lynched today anyway so why

I’m glad I was wrong
The first line feels forced. The second feels fake. And does that comment about being 1x doc disturb anyone else?
Eh, I’m not buying it Nightwing.

Vote: Nightwing101

I don’t have much to say, HumanDawn made a great point. We haven’t really seen roles that are “wow, so bastard!”. Gotta say tho, if Nightwing actually has this 1x Doc Miller Fool, this May be the most op role ever lmao
Following the flow.

All in all, Seth has been too all over the place and contradictory and hypocritical. Too many of his posts don't make sense, and I especially find the stuff with Snake disturbing. He started off looking good, and by having a lot of posts he can toss a lot of stuff out to try to look like he's contributing. But really he's posting too much so he's revealing all the BS in his posts and showing his true intentions.

Seth is scummy. If nightwing turns up mafia, then I think that will confirm that he's mafia. He's given no reason to believe he's town.

@Midorikawa Glad to hear that your mom is doing better.

Also, I agree about looking at others besides Nightwing, and whatever Nightwing actually flips as should tell us a lot too. Looking forward to your analysis.

For me, I am beginning to have a bad feeling about HD, though maybe that's paranoia because he's still alive and I always think he's mafia until proven otherwise.
Thanks.

You could do your own analysis you know. :p

I don't town read him at all because he's one of the few that can get past me as mafia. So I'm always ware of him.
I agree that this phase is awfully one-sided, but it's so one-sided I doubt a counter wagon would bring in any pressure on anybody.
Doesn't mean we can't pressure with questions and dig for more information. What use is there sitting on hands?

Night 3 - Golden Dusk
Night 3 - Golden Dusk

Official Votals
Nightwing101 (5) - HumanDawn, Jinjo, Feenie, Seth Rollins, Rainbow Cloud

Isacc was growing tired. He found the ones who moved on’s goal to be justified, and whilst he wanted to support them, he desperately wanted his chance to become a playable fighter.

Haven’t I proven myself? This thought circled around his head tireless bursts, plaguing a mind he wanted to be free of such selfishness.

He had been chosen by Alm to go and represent the ones who moved on in a neutral discussion with the salty shafted. Alm had cited his loyalty and power to be part of his decision, as only someone who could be trusted with utter certainty would be chosen.

He met at the neutral point, which was decided to be the centre of the ground floor of the prison. The figures that spotted the room emanated an eeriness.

“So, what have you come to ask?” Tom Nook was impatient.

“We want to move all the statues into cells on our side of the prison. We want a peace treaty during this time.”

“And what do we get in return?”

Isacc hesitated and looked regretfully at the ones who moved on’s witness, Geno.

“Me.” Geno’s eyes widened, but his mouth didn’t speak.

“Do we now? How can we trust you?”

“I’m sick of missing out. I deserve a spot on the roster.” His words were filled with genuine anger.

“Hmmm…” Nook looked around at the other salty members. “Alright. Get your little wood doll to pass on the message. You have the first half of tomorrow. As soon as the sun hits the northern window, your time is up.”

Geno stood back and watched as Isacc went to join the salty shafted. The Golden Sun protagonist’s face was drooped, and seemed sad to be switching sides. He didn’t move and watched until his former ally reached the end of the floor. Then it happened.

Isacc drew his sword and swung it wildly, knocking several of the salty shafted backwards and into walls, their bodies instantly turning to stone. When the large number of salty shafted drew their weapons onto him, he turned the sword on himself and looked up desperately. His last words before he faded were “I hope to see the real world of Smash someday.”

Nightwing101 was lynched. They were...

Dear Nightwing101. You are Isacc from Golden Sun!

latest

You are the protagonist of the first two Golden Sun games, with your son as the protagonist of the third game. You're an Earth Adept who stops Alchemy from being released to the world. As a highly requested Nintendo character, you are a logical choice to be included in Ultimate. You are slightly salty that you weren't included (so far...) but still don't mind as you have been an assist trophy. So, you won't mind if you are lynched and mafia win, or if the town win (however, you won't end the game if you are lynched). You'll appear to be aligned with the salty shafted from a theoretical cop check. Furthermore, on one night only, you can protect another player from a nightkill.

In other words, you are the Fool Miller 1 x Doctor.

You are allied with the ones who moved on and win when all the scum are eliminated from the game or you are lynched.

Nightwing101 was lynched. They were aligned with the ones who moved on and was their Fool Miller 1 x Doctor.

Nightwing101 won the game!

It is now Night 3. The phase will end in 24 hours on Tuesday the 4th of September at 6pm Central US Time or on Wednesday the 5th of September at 9am AEST.

Last edited:
I’ll be replying later to Midorikawa. In the meanwhile, who do you think could be scum?

I already posted about my suspicions on RC and jd, there is HD I’ve also been wary of him...

If we manage to survive tomorrow, how about we claim roles?

I died on Night 1 and the only players I could think of who would want to kill me are JD, HD, and Feenie since they are the only players I have played Mafia the most with and I'm pretty sure one of them is Mafia.

I'm not sure it would be a good idea to advertise who I'm using my ability on, otherwise I'd ask for a general consensus.

Jinjo said:
I died on Night 1 and the only players I could think of who would want to kill me are JD, HD, and Feenie since they are the only players I have played Mafia the most with and I'm pretty sure one of them is Mafia.
You subbed in for Cheff, right? You've been essentially cleared from my ability, so by association - I really can't be brought up in this otherwise it would mean that you would have to be considered a suspect as well.

Seth Rollins said:
If we manage to survive tomorrow, how about we claim roles?
Normally I'd be against a 'claim game', but since we're getting closer toward the end - and may not even make it to another day phase from the sounds of it - I'd say that's a good idea.

@Midorikawa

Those are good points about Seth. I haven't really seen him that way before, but with how you put out everything, it's looking more and more like that Seth is Mafia rather than inexperienced Town.

I did try HumanDawn, I really did.
I hope your mum gets better Mido. It's great she's back home!
Also Feenie, I hope you feel better soon!

Congratulations!!

@Feenie

you better not screw it

no pressure tho

HumanDawn said:
you better not screw it

no pressure tho
sweats

I've already input a target - more or less as a placeholder that may or may not stay depending on what others suggest. I'm open to what Human's saying since it's a creative idea.

jdthebud - I saw it so suspicious of him when he quoted my death post and he brushed it aside as if it meant nothing to him and then he voted Feenie and after Feenie claimed, he voted Officer which led in a mislynch and the first thing I said when I subbed in was when I was pretty sure there is a Mafia who voted Officer.

Swarla - He hasn't done any scum hunting at all and all he did was just just respond back to players and I also saw it suspicious when he replied back to Feenie about the coincidence when she quoted me right before I died and that looked like as if Swarla wanted to take the blame on Feenie.

Swarla
Jd
Seth

But more than any of them is Midorikawa or Feenie. Those two are def scum.

The only thing that makes me doubt Seth is his reaction to my roleblocker stuff. Makes me think he could be town roleblocker and just playing super scummy.

Day 4 - Little Resistance
Day 4 - Little Resistance

Goku was enjoying a second chance. He was placed back in the higher ranks of the ones who moved on, and was having a strong influence on the war. Their effect was likened to Sigma’s from the salty shafted.

That was before he attempted to assume control, that is.

Waluigi was having a rare nap before the majority of his army woke again. He lay uncomfortably in the control tower’s main chair, leaning back and snoring like a whining baby. Sigma slipped quietly through the control tower door, followed by Goku. The two held a temporary truce, and both had their own motives.

“So, if I do this for you, you’ll get rid of Alm for me?”

The Maverick replied, “Yes.”

“Alright,” Goku replied. His hair was spiked in several unnatural directions, and was recognisable from any distance.

“You shall not pass.” Ashley, remaining loyal to Waluigi, stood in between the forgotten Mario character and the third-party invaders. “You will not infiltrate our world.”

Sigma chuckled. “Look, Goku, someone’s finally caught on. You see Ashley, we already have. Just look to the actual Smash world, not this forgotten memory. This place failed as soon as Bowser took charge. We’re just fixing it.”

Ashley chuckled. “Well, I guess it’s time for the Ultimate Switch.” She dashed towards the two and jumped at them, knowing full well she would be overwhelmed. Sigma swiped sideways, smashing Ashley into the control panel. The smashed wires short-circuited, electrifying her and increasing the damage. Her body was tinged in red and was emanating steam.

“Don’t mess with us.”

Ashley chuckled again. “Too late.” She whipped out a freshly-painted Rage Blaster. “I got this bad boy from the weapons room.” She shot twice, landing two direct hits. Instantly, both were KO’d, and turned to stone. Ashley smiled and sunk into the dint of the panel, content with her efforts.
Midorikawa was killed. They were still Goku, but if they charged up again, they would become a standard cop.

HumanDawn was killed. They were...

Dear HumanDawn, you are Sigma from Megaman!

The leader of the mavericks and the most ruthless of them all, you want to see humanity dead, and will stop at nothing to see that achieved. You also have been known to hijack other reploid's bodies and use them as your own. As such you can use this to block 2 other's actions in the game.

In other words, you are the Mass Roleblocker, but you can only target 2 players a night.

You are allied with the salty shafted and will win when you equal the town in size.

HumanDawn was killed. They were aligned with the salty shafted.

It is now Day 4. The phase will end in 48 hours at 6pm on the 6th of September Central US Time or at 9am on the 7th of September AEST.

Last edited:
1. swarla
2. jdthebud
3. Renato Sinclair

HD is the Mafia Roleblocker and he got killed. These are the lists he suggested Feenie should kill and he didn't even mention Rainbow which means they must be a scum team.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom