• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Uh Robin isn't really depicted in their default design much if at all, mainly when they are used on official Awakening merchandise they have their hood up, even the official Awakening comic their face is blocked out by a panel; Robin was mainly used to show off player customization anyway. Corrin at least has the excuse that FE Fates has multiple paths and it's implied that Hoshido is associated with M!Corrin and Nohr associated with F!Corrin, so they can push both genders for them, Robin doesn't have that leeway. They could have used artwork from Heroes or even Warriors if they wanted, since both genders are depicted without their hood though, but I guess if they wanted both Robins depicted they probably thought using the full body Smash renders were better.

Red and Leaf have no excuse though, that I agree with.
Weird, I could have sworn that I saw official artwork of Robin from Awakening without his hood. Or maybe it was convincing fanart.

Might have been the Heroes and Cipher cards artwork, those are official but the artwork varies and they are vastly different from the Awakening style. I kind of wished they used one of those for Robin's spirits, but I guess it would have been kinda jarring compared to Chrom and Lucina using their Awakening art.

I've returned to the Light Realm, and as I'm rescuing the remaining Fighters, let's just say I'm making the Legend-rank spirits weep and beg for mercy. Unfortunately, the others that are Fire-type remain untouched until I get my Legendary Water-type spirit out of the Gym.

I already have all of mine, originally I was going for just certain ones which I did for a bit, but decided to just go ahead and beat WoL anyway (even though it was a drag imo); done most of my spirit hunting through the Spirit Board though admittedly.
I'm guessing that certain Spirits have high-level abilities which are also available on your Skill Tree page, and you can stack them for major results.

Yeah, some spirit battles are actually not that bad though, as long as you have a grasp of the color chart (no different from Pokémon and FE essentially), pay attention to the effects they give, and train your spirits it shouldn't be too bad. Some can also easily be cheesed or some just SD (though this didn't happen often, only came across a few battles that did that). Using a character you're good at also helps too.

Current status:

R.O.B. is new.

file

Speaking of Classic Mode, I've been going back and re-trying on most of them to get to 9.9. Chrom and Cloud were my two highest at first, with Chrom at 9.8 (so close at the time) and Cloud in the 8.9 range, now I got both of them to 9.9 so I'm gonna try that with the others too.

Speaking of Classic Mode, I've been going back and re-trying on most of them to get to 9.9. Chrom and Cloud were my two highest at first, with Chrom at 9.8 (so close at the time) and Cloud in the 8.9 range, now I got both of them to 9.9 so I'm gonna try that with the others too.
I’ve done all of mine on 0.0.

I think I will only do 0.0 to speed up unlocking characters. How many challenges are there that need 9.9?
For the Classic Mode challenges, only one requires you to clear 9.9 and that's with Zelda. Some other challenges will have you clear 5.0 (with Snake no using continues) or 3.0 and higher, and most others have you get high scores during the credits, getting items, using tickets, etc. Overall the Classic Mode challenge page isn't too hard to complete.

The lowest final score I've been able to get so far is ... I think, 0.6.
I meant to say I STARTED on 0.0. The highest I was able to finish is currently 4.1.

I already have all of mine, originally I was going for just certain ones which I did for a bit, but decided to just go ahead and beat WoL anyway (even though it was a drag imo); done most of my spirit hunting through the Spirit Board though admittedly.

Yeah, some spirit battles are actually not that bad though, as long as you have a grasp of the color chart (no different from Pokémon and FE essentially), pay attention to the effects they give, and train your spirits it shouldn't be too bad. Some can also easily be cheesed or some just SD (though this didn't happen often, only came across a few battles that did that). Using a character you're good at also helps too.
Don't forget to play on Easy.

Also, we're getting version 2.0 in a later date, presumably it's for Piranha Plant's inclusion.

For the Classic Mode challenges, only one requires you to clear 9.9 and that's with Zelda. Some other challenges will have you clear 5.0 (with Snake no using continues) or 3.0 and higher, and most others have you get high scores during the credits, getting items, using tickets, etc. Overall the Classic Mode challenge page isn't too hard to complete.
Sounds easy enough. Then again, I'm saying this because Master Core doesn't exist anymore so I may change opinion once I get the game.

Back
Top Bottom