• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

grass princess
Reaction score
I was talking about that before and I jokingly said they purposely released Piranha Plant early to compete with KH :p

Nah but seriously Piranha Plant is actually really fun to use though; so far I've only used it in Classic mode but I really enjoy its play style. Also like...it's a Piranha Plant. The fact that it made it into the game at all is so absurdly amazing.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
According to my stats, these are my top three most-played characters in Vs. mode:

#1 Link (281)
#2 Bayonetta (254)
#3 Piranha Plant (250)

Leon now in Three Houses
Reaction score
Mine are Cloud, Roy, and Corrin. Piranha Plant is getting up there though for my most played, he's just so fun to use.

Reaction score
I just realized that some of Joker's properties have been datamined:

-He can wall jump.
-Joker's neutral is a rapid jab.
-Joker has a dash speed of 2.21 (someone translate this for me, please).
-Joker weights as much as Peach and Daisy.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, Joker is a medium character and "brave" is one, too.

Last edited:
Leon now in Three Houses
Reaction score

-He can wall jump.

Thoughts?

I thought Nintendo removed the codename info that was datamined in the 2.0.0 update. Where did you find this info if I may ask? I can't seem to find anything about what you posted.

Edit: Nevermind I found it I wasn't looking hard enough lol, my bad. Seems Joker is gonna be faster than Charizard and Ridley unless they change anything before release. Seems like Joker will be pretty good overall, expect him to be used on ground and air a lot judging by the info.

Last edited:
Son of Two Deities
Reaction score

-He can wall jump.

Thoughts?

Any music?

Leon now in Three Houses
Reaction score
Now that you mention that, since I have not played Persona 5, can somebody link me songs that could be used for Smash, please?

These are the ones I really wanna see in imo. Rivers in the Desert is played as a boss theme for Shido (twice one is instrumental), Holy Grail, and Caroline & Justine; Last Surprise is the battle theme so I'd be, well, surprised if at least this one isn't in; and Life Will Change, the instrumental version, is played in a Palace after issuing a calling card. They could use the vocal version instead or even add both if they wanted, but I really like this version more tbh.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I've given up on trying to figure out how Galeem made Kirby-based spirits.

Reaction score
I've given up on trying to figure out how Galeem made Kirby-based spirits.
Meta Knight is the same species as Kirby, so maybe that's how he makes them.

These are the ones I really wanna see in imo. Rivers in the Desert is played as a boss theme for Shido (twice one is instrumental), Holy Grail, and Caroline & Justine; Last Surprise is the battle theme so I'd be, well, surprised if at least this one isn't in; and Life Will Change, the instrumental version, is played in a Palace after issuing a calling card. They could use the vocal version instead or even add both if they wanted, but I really like this version more tbh.
Those songs are excellent and even have funk vibes. Hopefully Atlus is less stingy than SE.

Last edited:
Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...Joker is actually the alter-ego of a guy who got in trouble, and has to attend school as part of probation, and he uses some kind of power to go into peoples' hearts to kill the evil in them?

Reaction score
So let me get this straight...Joker is actually the alter-ego of a guy who got in trouble, and has to attend school as part of probation, and he uses some kind of power to go into peoples' hearts to kill the evil in them?
As far as I know, yes.