• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Fluttershy of Light

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Is Persona 5 going to get a re-release or something? They found data that apparently means that Joker is getting a female costume.

EDIT: Also: Does the word "mementos" ring any bells? Because that may be related to Joker's stage.

By the way, no info on brave.
Yeah
mementos is a special "palace" for most regular people.. It's essentially like a combination between a cave connected to a subway system and the distortion world of pokemon in a sense. Though if it's going to be Mementos then the stage will likely be banned because there may be no lower blast zone along with this strong enemy called the "Reaper" possibly making an appearance and damaging anyone..

Though there is something about Persona 5 getting some sort of game.. No real information is known about it though so the alternate name given in the Files is the biggest mystery since Joker doesn't have a known female counterpart..

Hector

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score
There's heavy speculation that P5 is going to get an extended edition (similar to P4G for the previous entry) that might include a female Joker (Joker is the Player Character, and people have been really wanting to have a female PC with additional romance options). A version which would be on the Switch, and also hella hype.

prog rocker

Reaction score
That's interesting. Thanks to those that answered my questions! I guess the people that guessed that we would get a "Persona 5 Crimson" once the game was released are possibly right after all. Also, I tried looking at pictures of Mementos, and I'm pretty confused. I don't know what the hell I'm looking at.

Last edited:

Tactician Karina

Pirate Prince
Reaction score
Sees someone mention a female Joker
A female P5 protagonist/Akira/Ren? I mean that would be cool I guess, though if they ever did make a official female P5 protag I'd find it weird since I'm so used to Joker/Akira/Ren being male, though that's just my personal opinion. Regardless if they do ever re-release Persona 5 (Switch port, expansion, or whatever) I'm gonna buy it again cause it's a great game (though P3 & Innocent Sin will always tie as the top for me lol).

Anyway I just want Joker to be in Smash already, I'm getting kinda bored and I need my boy in so I can make him my new main.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Well, at least you already have the game to pass the time. Man, $500 for a console and $90 is pretty expensive. No, you are not reading wrong, that's how much they cost in my country.

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
Can you order an American console and games? Your English is fluent so I imagine language won't be a problem.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Can you order an American console and games? Your English is fluent so I imagine language won't be a problem.
That brings another problem: The mailing system in my country is... unreliable to put it simple. So it's either spending lots of money or waiting a year for it to arrive.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
I love how everyone's all geared up to take on Galeem...and then it becomes one huge epic fail. And I thought my day was bad enough!

Random_Pyro

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
Is there any way to get kyurem's spirit other than from the spirit board? I've been on the spirit board for the past few days waiting for kyurem to show up and kyurem has not shown up!

Tactician Karina

Pirate Prince
Reaction score
Is there any way to get kyurem's spirit other than from the spirit board? I've been on the spirit board for the past few days waiting for kyurem to show up and kyurem has not shown up!
Try checking the shops, I think he might show up there. (I've got mine through Spirit Board so I'm not 100% sure but I have seen like one or two SB spirits show up in the shop from time to time)

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
When the Kyurem spirit does show up, equip Spirits that make you immune to freezing and be prepared to fight the Ice Climbers.

Random_Pyro

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
When the Kyurem spirit does show up, equip Spirits that make you immune to freezing and be prepared to fight the Ice Climbers.
I have 1 kyurem spirit already so I already know what to do when kyurem shows up. I need a second one though so I can summon black and white kyurem; no luck so far there. >_<

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
I have 1 kyurem spirit already so I already know what to do when kyurem shows up. I need a second one though so I can summon black and white kyurem; no luck so far there. >_<
Did you try using Spirit Board "items"? If not, try using the All Supports to try to summon Kyurem.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
According to an interview with Sakurai, the reason Kirby Spirits exist in "World of Light" was because Galeem was able to analyze Kirby from a distance.

prog rocker

Reaction score
According to an interview with Sakurai, the reason Kirby Spirits exist in "World of Light" was because Galeem was able to analyze Kirby from a distance.
I still feel that basing them on Meta Knight made more sense, but I'm not the one making the game.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Well, that's character that I don't know how would it would work. Not for the lack of options, it's because he has too much options.