• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

My new goal is to take 1,000 different snapshots of Mew, in a new ruleset I've created called "Mew Hunt", where I've got only Master Balls set at high frequency on Omega Form stages randomly picked (excluding Mushroomy Kingdom and Corneria, as Mew doesn't appear on those for some reason). And I don't mean taking rapid shots of the same Mew that was summoned, I mean only ONE snapshot per Mew. And I'll copy the pics to my system storage as well.

Seems like Best Buy accidentally leaked Joker's render.

Link to article here.
Assuming that it is Joker's in-game render then that would make an awesome looking amiibo. Honestly I just want my boy in now so I can main him, and I'm definitely getting his amiibo when it releases.

Edit: well Best Buy took the render down on their website, so link to it is useless now. Still have the image and article link in spoiler though.

Last edited:
Did anyone ever know whatever happened to the Mexican mom-and-pop shop that got a copy of Ultimate early, thus getting it leaked online (and causing Nintendo to drop the hammer on many YouTube channels that showed content BEFORE its official release)?

Did anyone ever know whatever happened to the Mexican mom-and-pop shop that got a copy of Ultimate early, thus getting it leaked online (and causing Nintendo to drop the hammer on many YouTube channels that showed content BEFORE its official release)?
No one revealed the name of the store or where it was located AFAIK, so I don't think they can do anything.

No one revealed the name of the store or where it was located AFAIK, so I don't think they can do anything.
Some people just don't learn. Remember when Nintendo threw the banhammer down on people who pirated Pokémon Sun and Moon?

Last edited:
There are rumors that they may add Home Run Contest and Stage Builder back in a future update. Take it with a grain of salt.
People have been talking about that since the mention of the upcoming Spring 3.0 update, mainly cause it's gonna be a big update (obviously). I don't really care if they ever do bring Home Run and Stage Builder back in 3.0 personally, all I want with it is my Joker and his stage/music and spirit, everything else is just a bonus.

If they're going to bring Stage Builder back, it needs to be like Mario Maker (or at least the Brawl version). Wii U stage builder had no personality AT ALL.

This is my favorite of the pics you've posted so far, I like the Mew one as well, but this one is so cool.

I should really take more pics in Ultimate now that I think about it.
Yeah, why can't more people besides me (and the ones that participated in that Japanese contest) do it more often?

Sadly, it appears only Japan has people who love taking silly pictures...maybe I should move there (despite hating veggies and only understanding English).

Sadly, it appears only Japan has people who love taking silly pictures...maybe I should move there (despite hating veggies and only understanding English).
I mean to be fair, a lot of Japanese players are taking these pictures for events that are Japan only. Like the recent one that just ended, and the current one for a Spring theme. And it's not like there aren't other players in other countries that don't take pictures, they probably just don't feel like posting them online. Try looking on Smash forums or Twitter accounts if you want to see other people posting their own Smash pictures.

I mean to be fair, a lot of Japanese players are taking these pictures for events that are Japan only. Like the recent one that just ended, and the current one for a Spring theme. And it's not like there aren't other players in other countries that don't take pictures, they probably just don't feel like posting them online. Try looking on Smash forums or Twitter accounts if you want to see other people posting their own Smash pictures.
Can I still keep posting silly pictures here then? Like this?

D3wUE9QU4AEO5Yr.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom