• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

(Is it really a leak if it was posted on the Nintendo Channel anyway? lol)
Yeah it's a blink and you'll miss it moment, here's a screenshot though it's fuzzy:

Though I'm more interested in the rumor that there'll be a Direct this Thursday. Hopefully, if it's true and they show Smash there's, you know, Joker gameplay. I'm also wondering if in the 3.0 update they'll add any character buffs or nerfs.

1- Called it! Kinda... I knew that Joker was going to play like a stand user, although he is less dependant on Arsene than I thought. Oh well...

2- Eleven tracks! And from Persona 3-5! That goes to show that it was only Square-Enix that screwed up Nintendo. Sorry, I had to do that "take that!" towards SE.

3- Mementos looks way more normal than what the Google Images search showed me. Also, those trains look annoying, and this comes from someone that loves gimmicky stages.

4- I find it weird that they didn't use the P3 and P4's protagonists canon names.

5- Well, the Stage Builder looks more interesting this time around. Judging by the video, I think you can choose among the normal stages backgrounds instead of using pre-determined boring backgrounds like in Brawl and Wii U. On the other hand, the fact that they still only allow one song per stage is a bummer. Why not pick a game series or allow you to make a playlist to make things less boring?

6- I can see people using video editing frequently. Me? I'm not creative enough to use it.

7- I wonder, if the Stage Builder is as good as it looks, maybe I can find fan-made versions of the missing stages.

1- Called it! Kinda... I knew that Joker was going to play like a stand user, although he is less dependant on Arsene than I thought. Oh well...
I think he even does a slight JoJo pose as well when Arsene returns to him.

2- Eleven tracks! And from Persona 3-5! That goes to show that it was only Square-Enix that screwed up Nintendo. Sorry, I had to do that "take that!" towards SE.
Tbh I wasn't expecting any from 3 or 4! But I'm glad they didn't reduce it to just P5 even if it has an awesome OST. I still find it funny though that Atlus gives us eleven tracks, with some even from different installments of the series, compared to SE's measly two just from VII. SE needs to follow Atlus' lead on this lol.

3- Mementos looks way more normal than what the Google Images search showed me. Also, those trains look annoying, and this comes from someone that loves gimmicky stages.
This stage isn't gonna be legal, that's for sure.

4- I find it weird that they didn't use the P3 and P4's protagonists canon names.
Well, they do have multiple "canon" names depending on the adaptation, so it makes sense to just call them P3 and P4 protagonists.

Overall I'm just happy Joker/Akira/Ren is releasing tomorrow. Don't care too much about stage builder and whatnot but I'm happy for the people that wanted it to return. Loving the Spirit Board DLC thing they showed, I saw Goro as well so I'm pleased (I want to see him in Mementos as well, but since he didn't appear on the stage I'm guessing no sadly). Also glad his school uniform is an alt!:love:

I forgot about "Jane" as well. Maybe? They said they found a ponytail bone in the datamine, but if the P5R girl was supposed to be an alt character for Joker they would've shown her as well, also I doubt they would purposefully keep her model a secret just for people to see it tomorrow anyway. And we already know what all of his alt colors are already. So yeah it's most likely Morgana/Mona they datamined and accidentally probably though he was gonna be a alt character.

Hey, I want a Persona too! How do I get one? And if I can...can it be an attractive woman?

It has to be someone from myths or public domain works that has something to do with you, so maybe?
As long as it's a hot chick who's more than happy to fight alongside me...and occasionally compliments my muscles...then yes.

You said "public domain works"...like what?

As long as it's a hot chick who's more than happy to fight alongside me...and occasionally compliments my muscles...then yes.

You said "public domain works"...like what?
No, it doesn't work like that. It has to be something that reflects you, since the persona is a manifestation of your inner "you".

Public domain works can include things like Robin Hood, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, Journey to the West, etc.

No, it doesn't work like that. It has to be something that reflects you, since the persona is a manifestation of your inner "you".

Public domain works can include things like Robin Hood, Dracula, Sherlock Holmes, Journey to the West, etc.
Dibs on Maid Marian then.

You know I've never played Persona, right?

Also, I'm pretty sure you can't copyright souls.
It's not because of copyright issues. It's because, well, it has to be someone like you internally. Have you seen someone in mythology/public domain works that has lived a similar life to you? Because that's what you would get in the games.

It's not because of copyright issues. It's because, well, it has to be someone like you internally. Have you seen someone in mythology/public domain works that has lived a similar life to you? Because that's what you would get in the games.
I don't know of any other historical figures who had autism.

Off topic (and kinda creepy) discussion aside...

I'm definitely going to alternate between Joker's Goro Akechi color scheme and his white Shujin Academy uniform. Also hoping to see him in a lot of tourney's, Joker is looking to be pretty good (pun intended) so I'm thinking he may be top tier. Of course we won't know until tomorrow, so I'm definitely gonna be practicing with him a lot. Hello my main!

Back
Top Bottom