1. The July 16th episode of the Bulbanews Weekly Round up can be found on Youtube here.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Inc.' started by Fluttershy of Light, Mar 8, 2018.

1. prog rocker

prog rocker Member

Blog Posts:
    Great, that means I won't unlock everything the first day! That was the only underwhelming thing for me in Smash 4, good thing to see it fixed.

2. noworry

noworry I like cake Art Director

Blog Posts:
    I'm mostly happy about Daisy being added and Pichu coming back lol. It's really cool that they're adding all the charactes that has ever been in the game, though.

3. Rainami

Rainami sickness of the heart

Blog Posts:
    my wishlist:

> new adventure mode akin to the grandness of subspace emissary -- if this is too much to ask, somefin more along the lines of melee's would be sufficient
    > buff jigglypuff
    > if my husband ghirahim is truly cursed to never be playable, at least fix his assist trophy model (it looked kind of bad in sm4sh)
    > a stage based on one of the more interesting locations in alola -- perhaps aether paradise, the abandoned megamart, mount lanakila, ula'ula meadow, etc
    > playable mimikyu -- it's one of the most popular gen VII pokemon, surely it has some sort of chance
    > playable bandanna waddle dee
    > playable porky minch (unlikely, but I'm listing him anyway)
    > gulpin to return as a pokeball summon
    > some of the cooler gen VII pokemon to be added as pokeball summons -- vikavolt, pyukumuku, guzzlord, palossand, araquanid, etc are all fine options
    > pirate ship, fountain of dreams, poke floats, and brinstar depths to return as stages

still super happy about ridley being included
    never though I'd see the day

4. colours

colours » when my heart speaks free ⭐

Blog Posts:
    I do personally wonder if there will be even more unlockable characters this time around. I don't really have the faintest idea who, but Nintendo could always add some additional characters (and even more stages!) as DLC, much like they did in Sm4sh.

5. BigBadButterfree

BigBadButterfree the Destroyer

Blog Posts:
    With the inclusion of so many characters, it really is hard to think of new ones. I wouldn't mind seeing some new Zelda character like Fi or Impa, and I've always wanted Chibi-Robo to get in but it's basically a dead franchise so I don't have high hopes.

One thing I really want changed is for Olimar to SOMEHOW use rock Pikmin. I just don't understand why they couldn't have added it to the 5 types he plucks from the ground. But I'm pretty sure they've shown that it didn't change this time, unfortunately :(

6. prog rocker

prog rocker Member

Blog Posts:
    Worse, Alph was going to be its own character and he would have used Rock Pikmin. I still don't get why he got cut.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.