• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Not really, unless you're talking about Sturgeon's Law, but that's true about anything that allows people to create whatever they want, so it's unavoidable.
Now I’m worried that any stage I make, even the intentional family friendly ones, will get reported. Remember the Miiverse Sketch game from Game & Wario?

Last edited:
Now I’m worried that any stage I make, even the intentional family friendly ones, will get reported. Remember the Miiverse Sketch game from Game & Wario?
What Miiverse sketch game? Asking because I only had 4 Wii U games. Also, I don't think you will get reported unless it's by someone that is a stupid troll. At least, that's what I think because they would have to try hard to make a report button act worse than YouTube's.

What Miiverse sketch game? Asking because I only had 4 Wii U games. Also, I don't think you will get reported unless it's by someone that is a stupid troll. At least, that's what I think because they would have to try hard to make a report button act worse than YouTube's.
Well, in Miiverse Sketch, you were given a clue to draw something and send it on Miiverse.

A couple of times, the clue I was given was "ketchup bottle" or something similar.

I am a terrible artist.

And because I am a terrible artist...Nintendo's staff thought my bottle drawings looked a little NSFW and had them taken down.

Well, in Miiverse Sketch, you were given a clue to draw something and send it on Miiverse.

A couple of times, the clue I was given was "ketchup bottle" or something similar.

I am a terrible artist.

And because I am a terrible artist...Nintendo's staff thought my bottle drawings looked a little NSFW and had them taken down.
Still, you're among thousands of other people. Why would they pick you to report you in Smash? If you're that worried, you could try to avoid using designs that could be taken the wrong way.

Still, you're among thousands of other people. Why would they pick you to report you in Smash? If you're that worried, you could try to avoid using designs that could be taken the wrong way.
Unfortunately, I don't always see what's wrong.

After much consideration...I have maxed out EVERY SONG IN MY MUSIC. And my default ruleset, 2:30, will have a random stage picked every time. A different stage and song every match!

After much consideration...I have maxed out EVERY SONG IN MY MUSIC. And my default ruleset, 2:30, will have a random stage picked every time. A different stage and song every match!
That's more or less what I do. As someone that doesn't play online and doesn't have anyone to play with, this extends the game's replayability a lot.

I play Ultimate online sometimes, though lately I mostly just play with my brother and a group of friends; I've also gone to a few weeklies whenever I can. Besides I mostly played online to complete all the online challenges and get that 3000G reward.

Well looks like Peachette is gonna be the new spirit for this week's Spirit Event.

As for my favorite track in Ultimate all FE songs obviously, if it's specifically a new remix then Id (Purpose) remix is the best by far. Beneath the Mask remix is pretty darn good as well, second favorite I'd say.

Patch notes for 3.1.0. Looks like Pichu got nerfed hard, Olimar and Peach/Daisy are not far behind either. Liking the Mr. G&W up-tilt buff, and lol Lucina got side smash attack and forward air attack nerfs and nothing for Marth, heh I knew it. Surprised Robin didn't get any buffs in general since they need it, maybe next patch.

Almost forgot, Labo VR Goggles are now compatible with Ultimate and there is now amiibo Journey and Battle Arena, and held items attack patched out for those interested.

I pray she won't be a Legend rank spirit, none of my current spirits are strong enough.
She's a 3 star spirit, though I haven't done her spirit battle yet so I can't say how her fight is.

Patch notes for 3.1.0. Looks like Pichu got nerfed hard, Olimar and Peach/Daisy are not far behind either. Liking the Mr. G&W up-tilt buff, and lol Lucina got side smash attack and forward air attack nerfs and nothing for Marth, heh I knew it. Surprised Robin didn't get any buffs in general since they need it, maybe next patch.

Almost forgot, Labo VR Goggles are now compatible with Ultimate and there is now amiibo Journey and Battle Arena, and held items attack patched out for those interested.

She's a 3 star spirit, though I haven't done her spirit battle yet so I can't say how her fight is.
The VR bit is mainly fun in short bursts, like in "Breath of the Wild" and "Super Mario Odyssey". It's nothing huge, but at least it's free.

And for the amiibo...you can only send ONE out on a journey ONCE per day.

Back
Top Bottom